PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Breakfast

roryjulie
05-31-2007, 09:42 AM
DH and I will be going to the world for my Birthday in July! YAY! I've never been for my bday so I'm very excited.

Any suggestions or experiences on the best choice for a birthday breakfast? I was considering Crystal Palace.

JPL
05-31-2007, 09:45 AM
Chef Mickey's or 1900 Park Fare are also good choices :thumbsup: Especially if you are not a fan of Pooh Characters

roryjulie
05-31-2007, 09:47 AM
I do like 1900 Park Fare-- we had our Farewell Breakfast for our wedding there, which was fun, so I was hoping to try another spot for this time. :)

Mom2princesses
05-31-2007, 09:57 AM
You might want to consider 'Ohana for their character breakfast. The breakfast is really a good one. It is family style so it is a sit down breakfast.

Although you can't go wrong with CP. It is bright and airy and very pretty. The food is excellent there as well.

We have fun at both of them.

Don't forget to let them know it is your birthday! Have a great time.

KAT1811
05-31-2007, 10:02 AM
We love Crystal Palace!!! It is in our opinion one of the best breakfast buffets in WDW. I think that eating breakfast at CP is a great way to start off a birthday. From there a day at the MK what could be better??? Happy birthday! :cake::birthday:

ElenitaB
05-31-2007, 05:16 PM
Our vote would be for CP as well, considering that you've already been to 1900 Park Fair. Of course, if you like naughty blue aliens, 'Ohana would be the place to go! We had my DS' birthday breakfast there this past year and we all enjoyed it! (Though he didn't like the birthday lei they gave him.)

roryjulie
06-01-2007, 09:25 AM
I like KAT1811's point about being in the MK... but I do like Stitch as well. I've actually been to both places for dinner but never for breakfast. Hmm.. lots to consider :)

Hayden's Dad
06-01-2007, 09:48 AM
We have done both in the past. I think I like Cp better although they were both good. It really depends on who you are wanting to see. Mickey, Pluto, Lilo, and Stitch, or Pooh, Tigger, Piglet, and Eeyore. Most of these characters we also found somewhere in the world while we were there except Lilo. Hope this helps.