PDA

View Full Version : 1990 Park Fare

Disneydonna4
05-30-2007, 09:00 PM
I found mixed reviews about the 1900 Park Fare for dinner? What do you think about it?

Mickey91
05-30-2007, 09:12 PM
I think you have found mixed revues because 1900 Park Fair isn't very consistant. We have been 3 times. I will say that the character experience is awesome unless you arrive just as Cinderella is leaving your section. We actually had to have her called back to meet our DD on her birthday.

The food was aweful the first time, excellent the second time and so so the last time.

It will be refurbished sometime this year and during that time it will have a preplated meal instead of a buffet. I will be interested to know how that is.

Good luck with your planning. If it is the last option for Cinderella, go for it!

Cinderelley
05-30-2007, 09:12 PM
We loved the character interaction at 1900 Park Fare, and the service was superb. The food was just okay. I would recommend it if you want to see the Prince or the Mice.

stitchbaam
05-30-2007, 09:56 PM
We were there last June and I thought the overall experience was pretty good....We took our daughter for dinner with Cinderella....The characters were great but the food was just OK....

Nicki'sMom
05-30-2007, 10:13 PM
We went last Sept and we LOVED it! The food was the best we had the whole time we were there (we did all character dining) and the characters were great. It had a lot of fancy food on the buffet and it was all good. We are going back when it will be pre-plated at GF Cafe but we go mostly for our 3 year old who loves Cinderella. Hopefully it will be just as good. The food at GF Cafe is good so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Give it a try.

tink179
05-30-2007, 10:41 PM
we went there in Jan and loved it!!! Superb food...i'm planning on making ressies there again for jan. you may even run into a celebrity there. joey fatone(dancing with the stars, nsync) sat 2 tables away from our family and i ran into him a few times at the buffet. i would definitely recommend!!!:mickey:

JCDarzi
05-30-2007, 11:31 PM
We ate at 1900 Park Fare last September and found it to be good. It wasn't our favorite character meal (Akershus Storybook Princess won out) but it was a great place to see Cinderella, Suzy, Perla, Prince Charming and the Fairy Godmother. The food was good but not great. The strawberry soup was delicious

Donald Duck
06-01-2007, 01:11 PM
We go to 1900 Park Fare every time we go to WDW. We've always found the food and service to be very good.

:mickey:

GrmGrninGost
06-01-2007, 04:52 PM
We have been to 1900 Park Fare three times. The first time the food was not good, the second it was great, and the third time it was just okay. The characters, on the other hand, are always good! I am excited to find out how it is after the refurb!:mickey:

Disneydonna4
06-01-2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks everbody for your response. My ds &dd want to give it a try-so i think we are going.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
06-01-2007, 10:24 PM
When we went the food was good and the service was not so good. We felt like we were being rushed out.

crazypoohbear
06-03-2007, 09:37 AM
When we went the food was good and the service was not so good. We felt like we were being rushed out.

The service was worse than not so good. Even my kids were making comments about being ignored!:confused:

moe513
06-03-2007, 11:46 AM
We have been twice and both times the food was very good .I find it similiar to CP. However, the second time we went we got a table in the back room. It was not as good. Try to ask for a room in the main dining room.