PDA

View Full Version : How are we going to beat this trip next year, Day 3

Through the looking Glass
05-30-2007, 06:06 PM
Cast Me, DW, DD10, DS4 and my bro. May 12
It's Saturday and we are off to Disney Studios. We all woke up a little late this morning. Yesterday was a full day and wore the kids out a little. First stop was Breakfast with Jojo and Einstiens at 9:45.:thumbsup: Another well done charactor breakfast food was good (standard) and there was plenty of it. We all ate like hogs. Interaction was very good and the kids had a good time. I kinda reccomend this for the little ones. The five of us decied not to do the RRC or TOT. Last year my DD didn't have a good time on TOT. After the 4th drop out of 9 she was done and a little fearfull of the ride. First stop Indiana Jones. I still like the show but it is getting a little old. It also seemed like they toned down the pyrotechincs a little. After that off to see the Lights camera action stunt show. Of course with my son the cars screaming around was a big hit. Good show a must see. Then to the Canyon, whoo hoo:cloud9: got to be in the show. First time! My bro and I were comic relief on the deck of the PT boat. We got wet and had a ball. A honeymooning couple from England were the other stand-in's. His wife got to be in the engineers seat, we told him what was going to happen and he couldn't stop laughing. Over all a great experence. Then Movie ride, One mans dream and playground. Watched the High School Musical show, DD loved it, I wasn't impressed. Mama Melroses for dinner. Little melt down with the boy had to wander off with him for a while. The old 'I'm gonna take the Monorail' worked. Food was ok, did it for the side entry for the Fantastimic show. I think next time we will just go in general seating. I think the package is getting a little to expensive for the seats that we get. Fantastimic is still one of, if not the best show Disney is running at the time. If you haven't seen it make it a must see on your list. Walked back to BWV 15 mins or so and very relaxing. Tomorrow is a relax day sleep in late and find a good pool chair.

SBETigg
05-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Another busy day! Fun time, especially fun on the PT boat. :cool:

pdrlkr
05-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:38 AM
Cool you were in the show:thumbsup: Any pics of that? I'm sure others would love to see them besides me;)

merlinmagic4
05-31-2007, 05:51 AM
I read day three first so I need to find the rest! Sounds like a great trip!

pogo
05-31-2007, 07:19 AM
Another great day. :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.:D

disneydrmr
05-31-2007, 09:43 AM
ANother fun sounding day! Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

faline
06-06-2007, 05:36 AM
Congrats on being picked for the show! That must have been really fun!