PDA

View Full Version : Princess Storybook Dining: How was it?

brianjdu4
05-30-2007, 04:42 PM
I booked the Princess Storybook Dining character meal for dinner. It will be on my daughters 4th birthday. How was it? Good food? Good ambiance?

DawsonAR
05-30-2007, 04:49 PM
My son 5 and my daughter 8 both loved this dinner. We have done it twice and are planning on doing it again on the next trip. My husband and I both liked the food alot.

May524
05-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Is this the Princess dining at Norway?
If so, we did this dinner back in may of 05 and we didn't like it. We didn't enjoy the food at all. The character interaction was good, but didn't make up for the lack and taste of the food :sick:
If you are going for princess characters, I'd suggest CRT or 1900 Park Fare (for dinner).

JCDarzi
05-30-2007, 05:30 PM
We didn't go for dinner but we did do a Princess breakfast there last year. We loved it! Great food and ambience. Lots of princess photo ops without waiting in line.

One of our favorite trip memories involved this restaurant as well...Snow White gave our DS1 a big kiss on his forehead with the lipstick SWAK for all to see. He sported it the rest of the day while getting a lot of attention from other cast members and guests.

tiaramom
05-30-2007, 05:41 PM
"Princess Story Book Dining at Norway"
We all love it( my 2 yr. old , Grandma and me Mom). Thre are plenty of characters here to see. Aprox 5 princesses. They interact nicely with the kids and really take their time at each table. As for the restaurant itself- its located in a lovely castle( old world atmosphere). The food is very tasty- authentic Norwegian food- be aware of this please! The cold buffet for salads is wonderful- and the Norwegian meatloaf is great. My daughter doesnt really enjpy the foods here- but loves the atmosphere and all- . We have ben there 3 x already in 2 years. Diner each visit- its worth it just for the princess interaction alone-. You will have a most magical time. Dress your child up as her favorite princess- this is the place to do it.

tiaramom
05-30-2007, 05:45 PM
I wanted to add- We also got a chance to visit with Cinderella on 2 diffrent dining experiences! I really would encourage this for a Birthday-
We had went o 1900 w/ cinderella
We liked it -= as we enjoy all of the things disney offers. BUT>>> it wasnt as quality as the Norway restaurant. Food wasnt as tasty- and the interaction wasnt as long- and to be honest the setting wasnt as sweet.
Go Norway

kakn7294
05-30-2007, 06:07 PM
We did breakfast but I've heard that dinner is either you love it or hate it as far as the food goes. Breakfast was good. The atmosphere is wonderful - very castle-like inside.