PDA

View Full Version : Something Special

BashfulMom
05-30-2007, 02:34 PM
My family and I are going to be staying at the WL in July and I thought it would be nice to have a special snack (like chocolate covered strawberry's) in our room when we all check in. Is this possible? If so, how would you go about arranging it.

TheRustyScupper
05-30-2007, 03:28 PM
1) You cannot have stuff in the room prior to check-in. *
2) If you want it after check-in, just call room service at WL.
3) This can be arranged before you arrive.
4) You just have to wait until after check-in for delivery.

* Sometimes if you are staying on the Club Level they can have it in the room for you, but not too often any more. There are just too many reasons that it may not end up being your room after all, so the goodies might not get to you.

TammiMcMan
05-30-2007, 03:29 PM
Unfortunately, they will not put anything in your room prior to check-in. Technically, even with a room that's been pre-assigned, too many things can change that situation and your gift would end up going into someone elses belly :(.

You have two choices when ordering food items to be delivered. You can either contact private dining (aka room service) ahead of time, or simply wait until you arrive and call them from your room. There's only a few instances where they require 24-48 hours notice when ordering a food item. Considering you want it to be a surprise for your family, my suggestion is to call a day or two before you arrive. Use the number for the WL, 407-824-3200 and ask them to transfer you to the private dining department. They'll need your credit card number and it's probably helpful to have all your reservation information handy.