PDA

View Full Version : Poly Concierge

DawsonAR
05-30-2007, 01:08 PM
I recently booked Poly Concierge. :party: I sent an email to the IPO staff and at this point haven't heard anything back from them. I hear recently some people are never contacted prior to their trip. Does anyone have any positive or negative experiences to report? Thanks

Mousefreind
05-30-2007, 01:28 PM
Poly concierge is the best:thumbsup:. The location, the view, the food, the service. Im sure they will get back to you shortly but I have never had any issues with them and we have stayed about 4 times.

The last time I had them have a different small gift our youngest on the pillows each time we got back from the parks and they helped out wonderfuly, they also brough in flowers for my wife.

Come up with the small ideas that make your trip extra special and they will help out as much as they can.:mickey:

kangan2roos2
05-30-2007, 01:51 PM
I too love the Poly conceirge. They are great. When did you send your email? I have always gotten a reply at the latest in 48 hrs. I usually hear in 24. They are a great help. Have a great trip!

TammiMcMan
05-30-2007, 02:08 PM
Response time typically will depend on when your check-in date is and how close you are to making your ADR's or other reservations. There are only a few castmembers who work in that department, so they could be busy helping guests that are arriving before you. If you were looking for an answer to a specific question, I'd give them at least 48 hours to respond. If it's more urgent, you may want to call them instead.

DawsonAR
05-30-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks everyone. All I had to do was post this and then I heard from the Poly staff. I'm so exicted. :cloud9: This will be a new experience for us. We have a disabled child and we are hoping the Concierge services will help make our trip more enjoyable. :mickey:

Catzle
05-30-2007, 06:27 PM
Glad they got back to you. When we have stayed at the conceirge and emailed we always got a response within 24 hours and they were very helpful! Have fun, that's a great trip!

Polynesian fan
05-30-2007, 07:06 PM
Hope you enjoy your stay. My sister is also disabled, going to the world is a great joy for her. The staff at the Poly is just great. They remember her each visit and send all kinds of cards and treats to the room. This is the only hotel she wants to stay at. Don't be afraid to contact pre-planning with anything you need. They are very helpfull. Have a good trip.

threeh
05-31-2007, 10:33 PM
Have a great trip!! We stayed two times at Polynesain concierge and it is great. :papple: I hope you have a wonderful trip!!:thumbsup:

DawsonAR
06-01-2007, 06:53 AM
Thanks a lot for the information. I really excited and looking forward to our trip.

Dicecatt262
06-01-2007, 09:07 AM
Another positive vote for Poly concierge. I just love them. They are so prompt, usually responding within 24 hours to everything. They have booked everything I ask with no problem. At first, I was nervous and checked up on them...after the first batch of reservations though and they came through perfectly, I relaxed. I saw a credit card charge I didn't recognize at first and then realized they must have booked our MNSSHP tickets! Pretty nice not to have to worry about calling all the time. And they are super nice and really fun to deal with.

DawsonAR
06-01-2007, 09:10 AM
The less I have to worry about the better for me. I usually stress out trying to get all the ADR's etc. done prior to the trip that I can't relax and enjoy the anticipation of the trip. This year, I'm going to just ENJOY! :mickey: