PDA

View Full Version : Second Day Quick *Live* Report

murphy1
05-30-2007, 08:36 AM
We just got back last night to Tampa from an awesome day at Epcot. My kids just love this park and the Kidcot stops. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous, even balmy. We started in FW and got FP for Soarin'. It was me and just my two oldest this day and they decided to start collecting key chains onto their Kidcot necklaces. We also used the Kidcot necklaces for the characters to sign. We tried Garden Grill for lunch and were chosen as Family of the Day. So we got more character interaction and the food was just wonderful. I highly recommend this place! The line for The Disney Visa Meet and Greet was so long, I guess more people are going to it. We enjoyed the new Gran Fiesta in Mexico. We ran into my friend and her family in Japan and decided to meet up later where we did the Mexico boat ride again. We ate in France and the kids got to meet Belle and Alice. It is great they have so many characters in Epcot now. It's kind of sad to walk around WoL since it's closed. My choice of beverages for the day was :beer: Bass at Uk and a :marg: but those Grey Goose slushies looked delish. I bought mom a painted wind chime b/c the Garden Show was going on and the topiaries and flowers were gorgeous, we loved walking around and looking at everything and the girls loved the Tinkerbell garden. I will post pics when I get home.

disneydrmr
05-30-2007, 08:59 AM
Sounds like a great day! Glad you are having fun! Thanks for reporting! :mickey:

SBETigg
05-30-2007, 09:43 AM
Excellent report! Thanks for taking the time. What a fun day!

pogo
05-30-2007, 12:14 PM
I love live reports. :thumbsup:

Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. I know you must be tired.:sleepin:

A couple of months ago there was this crazy :crazy: lady who stayed up untill 2:00 AM just to be sure her trip reports were live, with pictures to boot ! That is until her DW left for home and took the computer with him. :mickey: I enjoyed them as well. :yes:

I can't wait to read more. :D

murphy1
05-30-2007, 03:55 PM
Haha Pogo, that is not me, Christine is just way too organized!! I had to go to the Walk-in clinic to get meds today, b/c I have an ear infection, water in my ear and it got stopped up!!
I had to tell you guys the meanest thing at Epcot (really it was funny, but you'll get it). This man was next to us with two little girls at Club Cool and we were all trying the sodas. He said to them to try Beverly, it's so good. I told him how terrible. You should have seen the face on this girl, it was priceless! He told me these were his Goddaughters and he has two Godsons as well and he was from GA like me. He comes down once a month and brings the kids with him. I told him what a great Godfather he was for sure! Oh, we never heard about the Kali ride until today, how scary. We also decided not to risk Mission Space after the CM was telling me about it, plus it would not go over well after a margarita!

pdrlkr
05-31-2007, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:36 AM
I had a grey goose slushy on our last trip and it was delicious:thumbsup:
I can't wait for another one:blush:
Thanks for sharing:mickey:

Bethanymouse
05-31-2007, 07:02 AM
I cant wait to see the pics! Sounds like a great time! Thanks for the report :mickey:

Bethis26fan
05-31-2007, 07:40 AM
Sounds like another great day.

faline
06-06-2007, 05:31 AM
Fun day! The flowers are always so pretty in Epcot during the Flower & Garden festival!

Prince of a Dad
06-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Can you tell me more about Tinkerbell Garden? I have never heard if this. :tink:

ChipnDaleGal
06-13-2008, 09:17 PM
Sounds like a really fun day. Glad you all had such a good time. Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
06-13-2008, 10:16 PM
Sounds like a very enjoyable day. Thanks for sharing.:mickey: