PDA

View Full Version : AKV sleeping 5?

pluto40823
05-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Hi Everyone. It has been a while since I have been on and I may be asking a question already asked but here goes. We are planning a vacation for Aug. 2008:mickey:. We have 2 teenagers (boy/girl). Are the accomodations available Aug. 2008 the ones that will have the sleeper chair? Also, do the points quoted on the DVC website for Animal Kingdom Lodge (One Bedroom - Savanah View) include the sleeper chair or are they the value room points? With boy/girl we need the extra sleeping space but didn't want to put out the extra points for a two-bedroom. Thanks.

CarolMN
05-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Hi Everyone. It has been a while since I have been on and I may be asking a question already asked but here goes. We are planning a vacation for Aug. 2008:mickey:. We have 2 teenagers (boy/girl). Are the accomodations available Aug. 2008 the ones that will have the sleeper chair? Also, do the points quoted on the DVC website for Animal Kingdom Lodge (One Bedroom - Savanah View) include the sleeper chair or are they the value room points? With boy/girl we need the extra sleeping space but didn't want to put out the extra points for a two-bedroom. Thanks.The value rooms do NOT have the sleeper chair. The value 1 bedroom units will only sleep 4 - 2 in the Master bedroom and 2 on the queen sleep sofa in the lviing room.

The savanah view 1 bedroom units will have the extra sleeper chair and thus accomodate 5.