PDA

View Full Version : CS Suggestions?

Wrigley
05-29-2007, 07:52 PM
We love the food at Disney-haven't had anything bad yet!!! However, I am kind of a picky eater-but am getting better at trying new things!! It seems like whenever we go to Disney, I kind of stick to the usual hamburger or chicken fingers at the CS restaurants. What else is out there that would be good to try?? What are you favorites?? Thanks so much:thumbsup:

offero
05-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Depending on when you go! We were lucky to be there during a wine festival at Epcot in Nov. I do not know the name perhaps someone here will. We were able to buy small samples of food from all over the world, and the prices were pretty good.

I am a picky eater myself but my wife is not so she would order random/exotic items in restaurants in Morocco and Japan and I would get a safety dish just in case. We ate at these places with the intention to try new items.

There is also a good Irish restaurant in Downtown Disney that has something different.

I know it is not much but I hope it helps you.

2disneyfans
05-29-2007, 09:18 PM
We really enjoyed CS meals in Epcot World Showcase. We liked the fish & chips in England and the platters available at the Mexican CS. The platters included something along the lines of burrito, tortilla chips, refried beans, cheese, etc.! The churro for dessert in Mexico was YUMMY! A type of fried dough that is rolled in cinnamon/sugar.

In AK, we ate at Flame Tree. The ribs and the bbq sandwich were very good too.

We did not eat a CS in MK.

We ate at ABC Commissary (sp?) in MGM. We opted for burgers and fries there, which does not help with your question!:mickey:

Mary Chase
05-29-2007, 09:21 PM
We liked Pecos Bill in MK. They have burgers and stuff, but I really liked the chicken wrap there. It was something a little different.

goofiecrazy
05-29-2007, 09:57 PM
Love the sandwich from Cosmic Rays...It has all kind of meat plus cheese and its a big one... I get that everytime we are in MK... So good..(lunch meats)

septembergirl
05-30-2007, 02:35 AM
I really enjoyed the Columbia Harbor House. They have some pretty good choices beyond burgers and chicken fingers.:thumbsup:

Disneytrotters
05-30-2007, 10:37 AM
We also love the Columbia Harbour House. They have the BEST clam chowder, and their tuna sandwich is wonderful.:thumbsup:

If you are in the mood for chicken, Cosmic Ray's Cafe has an unbelievable roasted chicken dinner!!! You get 1/2 of a chicken, potatoes and vegs. It is truly a wonderful value for the price, and takes only minutes to arrive!!! Yay!!:cloud9:

beksy
05-30-2007, 11:56 AM
For the MK, one of my favorites is the taco salad in Adventure Land (I'm not sure the name of the restaurant but think it has something to do with pirates :confused:). Anyway, I always get one of those and then head over for a Dole Whip--Yummy! :papple:

crazeedizneefinatic
05-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Our favortie CS restaurant in MK is Cosmic Rays. They too have your typical burger and chicken fingers but they do have a really good pulled pork sandwich. It comes with macaroni salad which is really good. It's a change of pace. We always seems to go there when in the MK. Can't wait to go back! 113 more days!:mickey:

kathiep
05-30-2007, 07:52 PM
I second the thoughts of the posted who mentioned the chicken wrap at Peco's Bills.

I also remember really enjoying a salad at Columia Harbour House.