PDA

View Full Version : Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Wrigley
05-29-2007, 07:10 PM
We are planning on taking our DD to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique for her birthday, and I was just wondering what the cost is, what does it include, and how early in advance do you need to make an appointment? Do most people purchase the princess outfit there, or do most bring one from home. My DH thinks that she will have more fun picking it out then and it will be more of a surprise for her. I think I'll be more excited than she will be!!!!!!:blush: ( she will only be 3!)

pcoleman
05-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Your DD will love this. Just got back and took DD age 5. She loved having her make-up, hair and nails done. We brought our own dress and extras. The whole package with the dress will run you over $200. We sent the dress, shoes and crown to the hotel. It was waiting for DD in our room with a special invitation we created along with it. Many people brought their own dresses the day we were there.

Disneyatic
05-30-2007, 10:36 AM
We have an appt. booked for the new castle location on Sept 14th for DD's 8th birthday! :party:
We are just doing the middle level package which is hair, nails and make-up and it is $49.99. They told us it takes about 45 minutes and to bring her own brush and comb with us when we come to the appt.
She has her own fairy costume for MNSSHP that night so it got us out of the super expensive top package!!

If you call 800-WDW-DINE and tell them you want to make reservations for Bibbity Boppity Boutique they will give you all the package and pricing info and other details.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-30-2007, 10:22 PM
We have an appt. booked for the new castle location on Sept 14th for DD's 8th birthday! :party:

We have an appt for the 14th at the castle too.:cloud9: Our DD is getting the Castle Package so she has a costume for MNSSHP. (She gets a dress each year so, we just decided to do it all there).
She is really looking forward to it!! Mommy too. ;)

kakn7294
05-30-2007, 11:31 PM
My DD's and niece did the basic package in Dec. At that time, it included the hair, hair accessories, make-up (they got to keep the little sample set they use), a comb, sash, and a little gift bag to carry it all in for $35 but I hear the price is going up. We did not purchase costumes there - the oldest was too old for a costume at 11 yo and the youngest had brought her own from home. I wonder why they want you to bring your own brush/comb? It seems silly - what if you don't bring one or forget?

JCDarzi
05-30-2007, 11:46 PM
We went for the Castle package last September for DD3. Usually we wouldn't spend so much money for something like this but I guess we got swept up in the Disney magic. It was a great experience but when we plan to do it again this September, I will do a few things differently...

We plan to buy a dress & shoes at BBB but we will not do the Castle package. With the Castle package you also receive (& pay for) shoes, wand, and crown plus the 6 (I think) pictures from the photo session. I didn't see anyone wearing their crown...the princess hairstyle came with a tiara so another crown was not needed. My daughter didn't care anything for her wand.
The pictures just didn't turn out well...our daughter is shy and wouldn't smile. Our candid pictures and the ones taken by photopass in BBB were much better. We would not have bought any of the pictures from the photo session had they not been included.

The only difference I saw between bringing a dress from home or buying one there and putting it on beforehand versus the Castle package is that you get to go back to a dressing room (nothing special) in BBB and change into your new gown. Everyone can go to the photo session so there's nothing different there except in the CAstle package the pictures were included in the price.

We will get the mid package this time and buy the dress & shoes beforehand. They are also on your photopass card so you can choose to buy them when you get home as well.