PDA

View Full Version : POP vs All Star Sports

cknorr28
05-29-2007, 04:56 PM
I just switched resorts. We originally were going to stay at ASR but now are staying at POP. Did I do the right thing? Also I would like to give cuddos to Magical Journeys. Terrisue has been very patience with me in switching dates and resorts.

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
05-29-2007, 05:55 PM
I haven't stayed at any of the Allstar resorts but I just came back from Pop..and it was a very convenient experience.

Al the bus stops were close by, stores/foods/pool bar was open til midnight...

I'm comparing this to the CBR where we stayed for the second half of the visit...and didn't have as good of a time stuck waaaaaaay out in South Trinidad...

You'll have a great time at Pop...by request, we stayed in the 50's section on the third flood looking out to the lake.

Chris :hatter:

Mom to a Princess and a Prince
05-30-2007, 11:23 AM
We just got back from a stay at All Star Sports and last year we stayed at Pop. They were both great for my family of 4. But if I had to choose between the two, I would pick Pop, mainly because of the bus service. I think you made the right decision!

DDuck66
05-31-2007, 09:45 AM
We have stayed at the POP on at least 5 seperate occasions and have always loved it. Seems like we never waited longer than 15 minutes for a bus and one of our trips was over Christmas. The Food Court is nice and the concierge has always been gracious and helpful about special requests. You made the RIGHT choice!!!

wilshade
06-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Stayed at Pop twice already and will be again in November. Many things to like about Pop such as the variety in the Food Court, the usually very good bus transportation, and the CMs.

But, for me, Pop's biggest appeal is the vibe of the place. Busy, exhuberant, and relaxed all at the same time.

There are plenty of little details that also add to Pop's charm.

I think you will enjoy it there.

johnO
06-01-2007, 10:36 AM
Pop's Great AStars are great. You'll be in WDW!:thumbsup: ANywhere on property is great!

GrmGrninGost
06-02-2007, 09:50 PM
IMHO you have chosen well! I definitely prefer POP over any of the All-Stars.

Mickey91
06-02-2007, 10:43 PM
We prefer the Pop! It is newer and the food court has icees!:mickey: