PDA

View Full Version : How are we going to beat this trip next year. Day 2

Through the looking Glass
05-29-2007, 04:05 PM
Cast Me, DW, DD 10, DS 4, and bro.
Woke up for the MK day, CP Res at 8:05, If you have never entered before the park opens I highly suggest it :cloud9:. Pictures are one of a kind and to walk down Main Street almost empty is Magical in its self. Breakfast was great, good interaction with the charactors. CP is still one of my never miss meals.
Finished eating about 9:15 headed to the left. I should note that there were almost no waits for any of the rides. I think maybe 5min tops. First stop Jungle cruise. Entertaining as allways. Alladins Carpets a must for the youngest. Spitting camel wasn't working. Next my fav, POTC. arrived just intime to see show out front. Enjoyed it:thumbsup:. The actor playing Jack was excellent and his partner messed with the wife. The updates on the ride were well done and I thought the additions of Jack were good. Davy Jones effect was excellent. SM, TR, were next. DS enjoyed the roller coaster but didn't do the flume. Train ride over to Tomorrow land to do transitway and Buzz (smoked my bro). The DW and DS wandered over to the Rose Garden for a little nap. DD, bro, and I did Stich and speedway. Watched parade. Rested a little before dinner at LTT. Dinner was good, and some real cute pictures. Philaharmonic and PPF then a spot for wishes and ice cream. Sat on the bridge at main street for wishes. It was an excellent spot, ice cream near and a wonderfull view of the castle. Of course wishes brought a tear to my eye and hated to leave the park. Bus service was quick and the driver left before we were packed.
In case you are wondering we didn't rush through the park. We planned to return later in the week to see what me missed. We kinda stroll instead of rushing. It's a whole lot more relaxing.

Christine
05-29-2007, 05:17 PM
For not rushing, you still got a lot done! Sounds like early mornings pay off...maybe some day I will see for myself. (Maybe not! :sleepin: :coffee:)

pogo
05-29-2007, 09:59 PM
I love "easy does it" days at MK, my favorite park.:thumbsup:

And I love reading trip reports from experienced WDW vacationers.:mickey:

Thanks for sharing this day with us. :D

Bethanymouse
05-30-2007, 07:06 AM
What a way to end a day, ice cream and wishes....does it get any better? Thanks so much for sharing, it sounds like you are having fun!:D

disneydrmr
05-30-2007, 09:02 AM
A perfect day it sounds! Glad you are having such a great time! Thanks for sharing your report! :mickey:

SBETigg
05-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Another great day.

We didn't bring our kids until they were 8 and 10. Their first experience in the MK was in the morning before it officially opened. The park was empty and we just walked down Main Street to the castle. They were instantly, absolutely enchanted. It was the perfect introduction. They still think it was our most perfect half hour in WDW, and that's without going on any attractions! It's well worth getting up early to get there for the early breakfast seatings. So glad you enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

scootch713
05-30-2007, 10:01 AM
Sounds like a great day. We have CP reservations for 815am in November... can't wait!

pdrlkr
05-31-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

mrsgaribaldi
05-31-2007, 05:34 AM
One of these trips we are going to have to get up early and check out a park:blush:
Thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

IloveJack
05-31-2007, 07:57 AM
POTC. arrived just intime to see show out front. Enjoyed it:thumbsup:. The actor playing Jack was excellent and his partner messed with the wife.

Show? There's a show? What have I missed?

Bethis26fan
05-31-2007, 08:41 AM
Sounds like another great day.

Through the looking Glass
05-31-2007, 03:30 PM
Show? There's a show? What have I missed?

Its a funny little comdey skit with two pirates. The first one wheels out a cart anouncing that Jack is about to arrive, Jack shows up. They do a little sword dueling with the kids. The actor who played Jack was very good and looked like him. Was a very good show.
(The other actor was the old six bits from Hoop de do, he's really good)

faline
06-06-2007, 05:46 AM
Crystal Palace and Liberty Tree Tavern in one day?! What great dining! Ending with Wishes and ice-cream is perfect!

January-2007
06-06-2007, 02:15 PM
What a great trip report! Thanks for sharing.