PDA

View Full Version : November/December

divinedi
05-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Okay, I need some help here, which week would be better crowd wise - Nov. 25 (Sunday after Thanksgiving) to Dec. 2 or Dec. 8-16?

I sort of want to be there for my birthday, Dec. 11, but would also like a less crowded time. Also are all the Christmas decorations up by the first week? although I would guess they would have them up for Thanksgiving?

Thanks for all your help!:thumbsup:

Doubt I want to go the week in the middle with Pop Warner week, I will be at the AS. Thanks

sstovar
05-29-2007, 11:39 AM
I have gone the 1st weekend in December and it's not terribly crowded. I was expecting it to be less croweded than it was, but it was a lot better than the summer crowds. Christmas decorations are up before Thanksgiving so you won't miss out either way. I'm going Nov 30th thru Dec. 6th because we love the Christmas decorations and the crowds aren't bad. Last couple of years there has been a cheerleading compitions going on during these times but I only saw a few groups of them here and there not bad.

Strmchsr
05-29-2007, 11:57 AM
The week after Thanksgiving has become increasingly popular due to everyone thinking it's a low crowd time. I think the Dec 8-16 would be the same, or less, crowded than the week after Thanksgiving. If it allows you to be there on your birthday, go for it! Dec 8 is after Pop Warner and the Christmas crowds won't have arrived yet, so I think it's a perfect time to go.

ToDisney
05-29-2007, 11:16 PM
We had originally been looking at Dec 4-8
But after thinking about the Pop Warner crowd and remembering a couple of years ago when we were there, We've decided to try to reschedule our Vacation time for Dec 8-12. I really hope it works out.
:mickey:
Hope you have fun too!!

TiggerRPh
05-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Either one should be good...I'm not sure whether one would be better than the other.

bethanne6245
05-30-2007, 12:42 PM
We visited the second week in Dec last year and found it to be great. Crowds are light! In 05 we visited the first week in Dec and Pop Warner was there, but I think there were even less people that week.