PDA

View Full Version : Question about Captain Jack Sparrow Tutorial?

tink03
05-28-2007, 09:26 PM
I see that there is a new exhibit outside POC ride called Jack Sparrow Pirate tutorial....my question is do the kids get to have a picture taken with Jack and his autogragh? And does anyone know the times that he may be there?:)

tundramom
05-28-2007, 09:34 PM
It's quite well done. As far as pictures and autographs not when we were there. They get all the kids involved and if you are quick with the shutter you could probably catch Jack with your child- a camcorder would be much better. The Jack actor moves constantly and capturing that is better accomplished with film vs. stills. I have alink that you can check times but you have to do it the week before you go- it's updated every Sat. night. PM me if you want it.

jkj1224
05-28-2007, 11:52 PM
As of now you can catch Capt. Jack at 10:15, 11:20, 12:25, 2:15, 3:20, and 4:25

jennifer99
05-29-2007, 08:23 AM
:thumbsup:This show was great. Last year you could not stand in a line and take a picture with him or get an autograph. We did get a couple of good pictures of him and our DD when she was asked to participate in the show after running up and giving him a big hug in the middle of it (she was 3 at the time). Last year he made all the kids part of his crew and gave them little papers saying so. Our DS was very worried that he would be heading off to sea after receiving the paper (he had just turned 6). That paper made a great keepsake. I hope you get to catch the show.