PDA

View Full Version : OKay...4th of July is out...when in June?

cruellalvr
05-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Okay, you have helped me figure out not to go in July but when in June is the best? Is there like a week that all the sudden gets busy? Any advice?

kakn7294
05-28-2007, 01:05 PM
Go as early as possible in the month as it gets much more crowded as the weeks pass and kids are out of school.

faline
05-28-2007, 04:30 PM
We were there last year the first weekend in June and found the crowds to be surprisingly manageable.

As the other poster noted, go as early in the month as possible. Crowds pick up during the month and it is very busy by the end of the month.

sly1
05-28-2007, 05:33 PM
In the summer the farther away from the week of July 4th the better. It does not matter whether it is before or after. The crowds pick up going through June, are terrible the week of July 4th, and real busy all through July, then begin to thin back down end of July through August. The worst day I ever had at MK was July 4th a couple of years ago.

septembergirl
05-29-2007, 12:44 AM
We went towards the end of June. I found the crowds to be worse as the day progressed and pretty unbearable after Wishes/Fantasmic.

However, we did some touring first thing in the morning and I was amazed at how much we were able to do at MK and MGM before it got too crowded.

We strolled into Epcot one afternoon and walked on everything and even ate at R&C with no wait. It was very hot but surprisingly not crowded.

BTW, I use the Unofficial Guide to plan what days to visit which park. Spot on.:thumbsup: The unpleasant times we had were when we tried to visit MK late in the morning and stayed too late in the afternoon instead of returning for an afternoon break and, as I've mentioned, the end of the night shows.

MsMin
05-29-2007, 01:50 AM
Another vote for as early in June as possible....