PDA

View Full Version : How long to get to GF from WL?

Tinkerbellfan
05-28-2007, 09:30 AM
If we have a 6pm ADRs at a GF restaurant, how long would you leave to get from the WL? I am assuming the best way to get there would be MK boat to monorail OR CR boat to monorail - whichever boat arrives first but doesn't have a stop?

ibrowse17
05-28-2007, 09:33 AM
Yes, take the boat to the Cont then the monorail to the GF. If the boat you are on goes to the MK instead, just hop the GF boat from the MK. It docks next to the WL/FW boat docks. I would leave at least 45 min to an hour early. That will give you plenty of time, and even some time to walk around GF.

A Big Kid
05-28-2007, 04:13 PM
Something else to factor in: you ADR's wil be good up to 1/2 hour past the appointed time.

DebK
05-28-2007, 04:23 PM
If you want to save time, a cab would be quicker and wouldn't cost that much.

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 09:14 PM
depends what GF restaurant.. if its narcoosees (its further out on the property and not inside the main building) i'd allow ten extra mins to walk through the hotel and out side to the restaurant.

i wouldnt take the boat... or a bus or anything like that. i'd call the front desk while ur getting ready for dinner and tell them u have ressie's at _____ restaurant and have them call a taxi to take you over... we do that all the time to get to ohana, etc. its the best way we've found out.

Nicki'sMom
05-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Good question...I was wondering the same thing! If I was running super late, the cab is a great tip but the travel on the boats and monorail is part of the fun for us. We just do our best to allot enough time for travel.