PDA

View Full Version : What to eat at Fulton's?

katzctkpt
05-27-2007, 10:34 PM
We are dining at Fulton's this yr and would like to know what's the best entree? Is it worth the price and Is it filling or do you leave still hungry?

Natazu
05-28-2007, 05:02 AM
...Warning: Opinion Incoming...

what's the best entree?
The Washington State Petrale Sole is about the best fish entree.

Is it worth the priceNo, not really

TheRustyScupper
05-28-2007, 09:57 AM
What to eat at Fulton's?

1) Appetizers with a drink, then, go elsewhere for dinner.
2) In Our Opinion:
. . . the service is usually slow
. . . the food is overpriced
. . . the quality is suffering

NOTE: The review is harsh, but we call it how we see it.

Nini
05-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Wow, we love Fulton's!!!
Of course, we're never in a hurry - we have a bottle of wine, and a nice relaxing dinner. It's one of our favorite places!
I usually get the Alaskan King Crab Claws. They are expensive, but it's a once a year indulgence, and I do leave stuffed! My husband always gets something different, although he does love the calamari appetizer.
I've also had the shrimp cocktail, which is the best I've ever had - the shrimp are so big and meaty.
The bloody Mary's are great, as are the Mai Tai's, and the milk chocolate creme brulee is one of my favorite desserts.
They have a huge wine list, and the Sommelier was very helpful our last visit.

I understand other people have had bad experiences, but we've been about 6 or 7 times and have always left happy - and full!

Denise :mickey:

TheMartellFamily
05-28-2007, 08:35 PM
They have the best appetizer of the crab cakes in the whole wide world. I even asked for the recipie to keep when we need that fix. The other best thing in the whole wide world is the King Crab Claws. If you like seafood this is such a awesome thing that you will dream of them after you have them, all in a good way of course.

Guya103
05-28-2007, 08:44 PM
What to eat at Fulton's?

1) Appetizers with a drink, then, go elsewhere for dinner.
2) In Our Opinion:
. . . the service is usually slow
. . . the food is overpriced
. . . the quality is suffering

NOTE: The review is harsh, but we call it how we see it.

We have found the same thing over the years. We have dined at Fulton's twice and both times the service was slow and the price for the quality and serving sizes was extermely overpriced.

Try the Flying Fish Cafe at the Boardwalk!:mickey:

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 08:59 PM
crab cakes
and then i get the crab legs
they are delicious:mickey: