PDA

View Full Version : CBR - Where can we see Epcots fireworks?

merhon2
05-27-2007, 09:15 AM
Where is the best place to view Epcot's nightly Illuminations from the CBR? I know you cannot see the full show, but I thought someone said you could view some of the fireworks from the resort.

kathiep
05-27-2007, 09:21 AM
I don't know where the best place to see from from CBR is; but I do know that we were in Trinidad North and we had a great view from North's quiet pool.

The view from the beach might be nice.

rnin02
05-28-2007, 11:23 AM
I've seen them before just walking throughout the resort at the right time. I think you can probably see them from just about anywhere, I know for sure you can see them if you are around OPR and walking on the bridge from OPR to Jamiaca/Aruba area.

Dopey's Girl
05-28-2007, 11:54 AM
My last 2 trips we have watched from the quiet pool in Martinique..you can't see everything, but what you can see is pretty cool!

Cinderelley
05-28-2007, 12:41 PM
How low are they in the sky? I was wondering if I could get a pic of the surrounding buildings with the fireworks in the background.

Niecyboo
05-28-2007, 07:43 PM
I watched them from the Martinique beach. The atmoshpere was amazing and it was a great view.

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 09:10 PM
in between the beach club and yacht club resort - or in between the yacht club and boardwalk on the swan/dolphin side - you get to see the majority of the show (fireworks part) from over by the swan side of boardwalk really well.

also, if your staying at boardwalk inn and are at the quiet pool behind epsn zone and the bakery you can see the fireworks pretty nicely and enjoy a nice swim while doing so