PDA

View Full Version : Hairdryers at Pop and AKL?

daisyhead
05-27-2007, 12:15 AM
Are their hairdryers at Pop Century and the AKL? I am trying to pack light! :)

Mickey 101
05-27-2007, 01:54 AM
I've never stayed at Pop, but AKL definitely has them. Have a great trip! :mickey:

wilshade
05-27-2007, 02:24 AM
Yes, Pop has them, or did when I was there in 2004, 2005.

Squeaky Mouse
05-27-2007, 09:47 AM
We had a room without a hairdryer (HA room) at POP. I called the front desk, and one was delivered to me within just a few minutes. It was way nicer than the typical ones mounted on the wall. At the time that this happened, everyone was posting that all Pop rooms had hairdryers. This was clearly not so, but also not an issue.

kadesha
05-27-2007, 12:42 PM
I just returned from Pop the day before yesterday, and yes, we had a hairdryer.

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 09:36 PM
yes there are hair dryers - but i will tell you how to decide if you should bring ur own....

if you have short or thin hair or just dont require any matinence (no rolling brush, no slow scrunching, no quick hot rollers, etc) for ur hair and ur simply just using the hair dryer to dry ur hair, the hair dryers provided will be sufice.

if you have thick, long, or are very picky about how ur hair looks - they will simply not do... ur better off bringing your own.

i throw mine (with all its extensions) in my bookbag that i carry on the plane. but then again mine is a T3:thumbsup:and i love it more than anything hehehe :mickey:

DizNee143
05-30-2007, 11:58 AM
i think they have hair dryers at all there resorts...at least they do at all the resorts i have stayed at so far and thats about 7 resorts so far...
and i have kinda thick hair to about my shoulders..and i thought the hairdryers worked rather well...for something soo small..they are pretty good!!!...
but you should be fine..you dont need to bring your own!! :mickey: