PDA

View Full Version : Tickets?

Dracula766
05-25-2007, 06:35 PM
I need to buy a 7 day parkhopper w/ waterparks & more for my DS (age 9).

I've compared the WDW.com prices with the Undercover Tourist Prices and there isn't much of a price difference.

I called the local Disney Store and they sell it at only $235

Does that seem right to you guys?:paranoid:
thats like a $30-40 price difference. :spend:

Can anyone confirm this?

Thanx a bunch

wdwfan
05-25-2007, 07:52 PM
There's not that much difference in price. The CM you spoke to at DS was missing something. The price quoted was 7 day w/waterpark but, was not a hopper. The price should be 272.00

Dracula766
05-25-2007, 09:06 PM
That's strange. I even repeated it to make sure "7 day parkhopper w/ waterpark & more" & he said yes.

sainter
05-25-2007, 11:32 PM
I think you were misquoted as well. Call again! Rmember too that when you are looking at WDW.com the prices do not include taxes or shipping, it does with undercovertourist.

Strmchsr
05-26-2007, 09:08 AM
I might also suggest checking with the Official Ticket Center (http://www.officialticketcenter.com/cgi-bin/store/commerce.cgi?product=tickets&refer=TC21LBC), which is an Intercot sponsor. They usually beat or are equal to anyone else and using them helps support Intercot.

DizneyRox
05-26-2007, 12:00 PM
Yes, make sure everyone is quoting either with or without taxes so you are comparing apples to apples.

Some places like to advertise price without tax, so list the price with tax. The Disney Store is pretty much the same as buying them from WDW. They don't offer the same level of discount as many of the third party ticket sellers do, like the Official Ticket Center.