PDA

View Full Version : Refrigerators?

Mary Chase
05-25-2007, 10:22 AM
It's been a while since we've been to Disney - do the value resorts have refrigerators in the rooms? From what I recall, they do not have complimentary refrigerators, but you can rent them. Does anyone know if this is still the case? Also, how much is it to rent one per day?

Thanks!

faline
05-25-2007, 10:24 AM
Values are not equipped with refrigerators but they can be rented. I believe the cost is $10 per day.

All other levels of resorts come equipped with in-room refrigerators.

Dyanna
05-25-2007, 11:05 AM
Faline is correct. You have to rent them. If you need it, make sure you reserve one when you make your reservations.

cmay0507
05-25-2007, 12:11 PM
We stayed at Pop last September and we needed a refridgerator because my daughter was sick. We did not have to pay for the refridgerator because it was needed for the medicine she needed to take. :mickey:

divinedi
05-25-2007, 02:06 PM
I have stayed at ASSports a number of times, and 3 of those times we had a room with a kingsize bed, they do have fridges in the rooms, no extra charge, but the regular rooms with 2 double beds do not. Hope this helps.

grumpycajun
05-25-2007, 02:07 PM
Just a point of interest - they accidentally assigned us a handicapped room at PoP last year and it had a fridge that looked like it was permanent. I'm guessing for medications and such. We changed rooms and they had to bring us a fridge (which we ordered ahead of time).

sainter
05-25-2007, 11:11 PM
Just for information -- If you request a refridgerator for medication, it amy be a standard dorm size, or it might be a little bitty thing just large enough for a large bottle of medicine or 2.

mrsgaribaldi
05-26-2007, 08:04 AM
We always request the fridge when we get there and it has never been a problem:mickey:

iceicebritney
05-28-2007, 09:41 PM
you have to rent the fridges, and they aren't worth it.

we just bring a cooler with us, and then drain and fill it with ice provided at the hotel ice machines each day. if you can do this, i highly recommend it.