PDA

View Full Version : Travel time?

Soul_Power
05-24-2007, 06:12 PM
:hi:

The boyfriend and I will (after A LOT of waiting and fun planning) FINALLY be leaving California to go to WDW in about FIVE DAYS. :woohoo:

On a few of our nights there, we will be leaving straight from a park to have dinner at one of the resorts (no worries, we made our ADRs). On average, how much time should I allot to make it over to another resort? I know it all really depends on what resort and what park, but what do you think is the MOST amount of time I should put aside for travel time? (Note: We'll be using the transportation there, we won't have a rental or plans to call a taxi).

Thanks!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-24-2007, 06:34 PM
If you are using Disney transportation, allow about an hour to get where you are going.

Tygger7
05-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Based on my past experiences, I'd allow one hour to get to dinner using Disney transportation. You may get there sooner than you need to, but better safe than sorry. Most restaurants like you to check in 10-15 minutes ahead of time anyway. It also depends on where you're coming from, and going to. For example, you could probably get from the Magic Kingdom to the Polynesian, Contemporary, WL, or GF in less than an hour...but if you're going from Animal Kingdom to MK or Epcot, you'll most likely need the full hour. Hope this helps, and enjoy your trip!!:beer:

maryt01
05-24-2007, 07:45 PM
45 mins always better to be early

January-2007
05-24-2007, 08:07 PM
Yes, from a themepark to a resort for dinner allowing an hour travel time seems right. Just remember though, aren't you supposed to check in 15 minutes prior to your ADR time? Food for thought...

Soul_Power
05-24-2007, 11:36 PM
Thank you to everyone who replied. I really appreciate it and I'll be sure to jot in down in my Passporter! I'm soo excited!!!!