PDA

View Full Version : El Pirata y el Perico Restaurante

Jeff T
05-24-2007, 02:48 PM
My family likes to snack on the tacos served at El Pirata y el Perico Restaurante. It's also a good place to go when it rains. Many people don't know that the sitdown area actually connects to Pecos Bills by a series of connected rooms and patios. Unfortunately, this place never seems to be open. What's the current status of this place? I hope to see it open when we visit in July.

Kate In Wonderland
05-24-2007, 02:53 PM
I was at WDW last weekend and I believe it was open. We just walked by it, but it looked like people were waiting in line, so I'd say that it will probably be open in July.

me...
05-24-2007, 03:45 PM
They usually have it opened durning the busy times. it has been upen since may but on very reduced hours it's usually only 12-3. It's on the times guides so you can see when you walk in the park if it is. It is still good as always : )

Kate In Wonderland
05-24-2007, 04:15 PM
Maybe that's what it is, because when we walked by it last weekend it was probably around 2:30 or so. We had just gotten a dole whip and were making our way to Frontierland. Mmmm...dole whip....:D

Jared
05-24-2007, 04:17 PM
I was at the Magic Kingdom yesterday. El Pirata y el Perico was open and popular. I noticed most tables filled around noon when I walked by en route to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

:)

dreaming of wdw
05-24-2007, 05:19 PM
I too hope that it will be open during my trip in June. I had no idea that it connected to Pecos Bill's! Now my BF can get his burger with all the fixin's while my Mom and I grab some tacos and we can meet somewhere in the middle!Thanks for the tip Jeff T :thumbsup:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
05-24-2007, 06:40 PM
I completely forgot that place even existed until we walked by last time we were there. I'll have to keep this in place in mind next time I go.

January-2007
05-24-2007, 08:35 PM
Neat it was open this week that means there's a good chance it will be open when I am there too. I remember a few years ago my dad asked me what I had for lunch and I said a taco and he said "where???" because he had no idea about this place. I remember liking it but it's been a long time since I've seen it open.

Jeff T
05-25-2007, 03:40 PM
I'm glad to hear from the recent visitors that it has been open at least during lunch hours. Only 43 more days until our trip to WDW - yeah!

psychotekkie
05-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Is it true that it will be open during the PnPP?

Is this a counter service or is it a place where I should make an ADR?

Thanks!

jkj1224
05-25-2007, 11:14 PM
it's a CS across from POC, they have great taco salads. They are open every day during lunch hours. Happy lunching :thumbsup:

May524
05-28-2007, 02:15 PM
I hope it's open during my next trip! 5 days to go!