PDA

View Full Version : what happens when.......

nicole48040
05-24-2007, 02:01 PM
What happens when you have booked a disney vacation package to a moderate hotel and then they offer a promotion like free dining with value resort stay????? Will they still give you the free dining with your resort? I mean I am paying more so why is it that it says with value resort????? I don't want to downgrade from POR but I would like my package to drop the $1,000 extra that I am paying for dining. :confused:

disneyfan328
05-24-2007, 02:07 PM
it depends on what exactly you mean. If you are referring to the free dining promotion that is coming up later this year, August - September, it was offered and mostly all of the hotels. You need to find out if there is still availablitiy for it at the resort that you are staying in. It may or may not be at this point. We are staying at POR and are going with the free dining plan so I know it was available. I would call whomever you booked the trip with and ask if it is available. If not you would either have to move to a different resort, or keep calling back to see if anything opened up.

good luck

kakn7294
05-24-2007, 03:12 PM
Call ASAP and see if you can change to the free dining at POR. It is being offered in limited numbers at all resorts but some have "sold out" on availability already. Very often when promotions like free dining are released, they list only the price for the value resorts as a "hook" to get people interested since that's the lowest price available but the same offer is usually available at most resorts. Good luck!

nicole48040
05-24-2007, 05:06 PM
Thank You:blush: My trip is actually not til November, we booked back in April. I found a history on general times of the year that savings are offered and my dates seem to fall into it. So I was just wondering if a promotion came up, if I would be eligble. I'll make sure that if something does, to call right away.

vamaggie
05-24-2007, 07:53 PM
This is what I love about booking with MJ--if a discount/promo comes up that you are eligible for, they automatically convert your package. I would highly recommend using them!

January-2007
05-24-2007, 08:26 PM
They quote the value resorts in advertisements to make it sound all cheap, then you can book whatever they have available, which is most of the resorts, if you get on the phone fast enough.