PDA

View Full Version : P.F. Chang's coming to Philly suburbs!

DisneyDog
05-24-2007, 01:37 PM
I am so excited! My favorite restaurant, P.F. Chang's, is opening up near my house!

When I lived in Florida, we had one near us, and we went there all the time. Now that I am back in PA, the closest one was 45 minutes away, almost in Delaware. Now they are building one just 10 minutes from my house!

Funny, the other day, I heard they were building one at the Plymouth Meeting Mall, which is about 20 minutes away. I was really excited about that. However, I just learned that one is going up in Collegeville, which is really, really close to me. Yippee!!!

MsMin
05-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope it's a good one. We have one in Metairie (outside N.O.) and when it opened I spoke to so many ppl that hated it ( don't know if they changed) We have one here in Baton Rouge and we love it. Hmmm. and I'm hungry too.

DisneyDog
05-24-2007, 02:22 PM
We went on Mother's Day, which was great, but it takes us so long to get there that we only go on special occasions. Now I'll be able to take myself out to lunch and have my favorite Warm Duck Spinich Salad anytime I want:thumbsup:

pshokie
05-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Mmmmm....chicken lettuce wraps:thumbsup:

Kate In Wonderland
05-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Yay!!! :thumbsup: We have a P.F. Chang's in Boston which is great. And my DH works for the design company that builds them! :D

DisneyDog
05-24-2007, 03:10 PM
They are very cool buildings. Neat job!

bleukarma
05-24-2007, 03:40 PM
Mmmm….P.F. Chang’s is very yummy!!!!!
If you ever get a chance to try The Bamboo Club, they are very yummy too! Almost like P.F. Chang’s. I like the Bamboo Club better, but with P.F. Chang’s coming in a close second!

DisneyDog
05-24-2007, 04:51 PM
We used to have a Bamboo Club in the mall, but it went out of business. We ate there once and thought it was okay. There are many upscale restaurants in the King of Prussia mall complex, many of them have huge wait times (Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen both sometimes having to wait an hour or two for a table), but Bamboo Club was never really crowded, except for when it first opened. I didn't like it anywhere near as much as Chang's. We have a lot of Chinese restaurants in this area, but to me, none of them compare.