PDA

View Full Version : hey cat!

varcity
05-24-2007, 12:02 PM
No, not a "clean up your out box" message (although you probably should, I haven't seen one of those in a while)

VMK is advertising the opening of Pirates Lair on the main page and that it is opening friday!!!!

Pictures to come monday the 4th I'm hoping! :mickey:

Chescat
05-24-2007, 12:24 PM
Maybe not, thinking Saturday will be a quick trip to see Genie. I'll have to see. :mickey:

Or if I get my POTC 3 DS game before saturday, I might be doing my quest to find that "X" marks the spot for that game download stuff. :)

mickeytinkerbellprincess
05-24-2007, 06:34 PM
VMK is advertising the opening of Pirates Lair on the main page and that it is opening friday!!!!

And the Pirates Lair would be...? :confused:

Chescat
05-24-2007, 08:19 PM
And the Pirates Lair would be...? :confused:
Tom Sawyer's Island's new name. Check out this post from Mufasa under DLR section. It sounds like so much fun. :mickey:

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showpost.php?p=1295778&postcount=2

varcity
05-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Well, just read the other post about splash while the reply page loaded! I am now overly excited to get back to the park. YAY

Doll, ye arg a disgrace to anything that be Pirate.. not knowing pirates lair. Sigh, what should we do with ye? I say the plank be calling ye title

Chescat
05-24-2007, 09:03 PM
Disgraceful isn't it. Make her walk the plank. :cool:

Here's a reminder about something totally different but want VMK'ers not to forget. The 30th of Anniversary of Stars Wars is upon us. Remember they are suppose to have that big sheet of Star Wars stamps at the Post Office tomorrow. :D

Can you believe at the L.A. Convention center today, "A free showing of all six ``Star Wars'' movies began Wednesday morning at the Los Angeles Convention Center and was expected to end at 2 a.m. on Thursday." How can anybody watch that many Star Wars movies in a row. I guess Lucas supplied the digital prints for the movie and stuff for the conventionn this weekend. :secret: