PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks wagon ride??

TFrauts
05-23-2007, 11:29 PM
Im not sure which forum this should be in...
I think I remember reading this somewhere, but I was wondering if someone could clarify it for me!!
I think someone said that they went to hoop dee doo, and when they were exiting, there was a wagon there to pick them up, and they went to watch the fireworks...is this correct?? If so, Thursday august 2nd or Monday July 30(I think 'wishes' begins at 10pm those night), what time should we make our hoop dee doo reservations, so we can connect with this wagon ride?? ANy info would be much appreciated!! THanks

Figment!
05-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Sounds like something one of our resident camping experts might know about, so I'm going to pop this over to the Camping forum.

Here we gooooo ... :tink:

ibrowse17
05-25-2007, 10:52 AM
I know that they do have wagon rides at Ft. Wilderness, but do not know for sure about a fireworks ride. If they do, it may be just a part of a regular ride, and not something special. I would think you are talking about the MK fireworks, but do not know where the wagon might go to see them. If anyone else has more info, I look forward to hearing it. A firework wagon ride sounds pretty neat.:thumbsup:

WDWdriver
05-25-2007, 06:29 PM
There are hayrides that leave twice each evening from Pioneer Hall (Hoop Dee Doo Musical Review and Crockett's Tavern). But these are not intended to be fireworks viewing rides and are not advertised as such. The best way to see the MK fireworks from FW is to walk down to the marina and watch from there.

luvmyboys
05-29-2007, 03:42 PM
When we went in 2005, we did the 7:15 Hoop-de-doo. We took a hayride after our show, and it stopped along the beach so we could watch Wishes. They had the music piped in as well - it was REALLY fun and very inexpensive. I highly recommend it!

TFrauts
05-31-2007, 01:22 AM
THanks for your help!! I knew I read about it somewhere on here!! I called to book it, and they didn't have any category 1 seats left on that night at the 7:15 show...Oh Well, maybe next time!! THanks again!!

CU Tiger
06-02-2007, 06:03 PM
When we went on the hayride (with no hay), the five of us were the only riders. Because of this, the driver let us pick our route and we went to places the ride usually does not go:thumbsup:. We even went by our cabin and picked up my DD who was not planning on going. It was a great experience. :tink: :mickey: