PDA

View Full Version : Where to eat for Christmas dinner?

princessbellemom
05-23-2007, 01:44 PM
We are going to be at Disney World for Christmas this year and we are having a difficult time deciding where to have dinner. What are your suggestions?:eat:

PirateLover
05-23-2007, 04:50 PM
If you want a traditional holiday dinner, I'd suggest Liberty Tree Tavern at MK. Everything is served family style. You get delicious rolls and salad, sliced honey dijon ham, turkey, and beef, mashed potatoes, macaroni and cheese, stuffing, and mixed veggies. Our dessert was a delicious apple cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream.

And to top it all off, you get great character interaction! Minnie, Chip and Dale, Pluto, and Goofy will all be there to delight and entertain your family.

Sharon1026
05-23-2007, 05:25 PM
That is a tough question!

Everything will be decorated to the hilt and Disney is a great place to be at Christmas.

Some ideas:

Jiko's at the AKL. Great food! Nice, quiet atmosphere.

Ohana's - we love the food here. It's all family style, plus Lilo and Stitch are there.

Hope this helps!!

grumpycajun
05-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Another vote for Liberty Tree Tavern here. They serve lots of traditional things like sliced ham, roast beef, turkey w/ dressing, and all kinds of side dishes for dinner. Save room for warm cobbler w/ ice cream for dessert!:thumbsup:

Nicki'sMom
05-23-2007, 05:52 PM
If I was going to Christmas Dinner at WDW, I would eat at Le Cellier. Nothing like a good steak! If your a carnivore that is :thumbsup:

January-2007
05-23-2007, 05:59 PM
I would choose the Grand Floridian Cafe myself. We love that restaurant, plus then you can check out all the holiday themed stuff around the resort. I would not want to be in one of the theme parks on Christmas Day because it will be so busy. This is of course where I would choose if I were going and we were staying at Pop Century, where we usually stay. If I were staying at a resort that had a Table Service restaurant in it, I would probably just eat there because it would be so easy. I do not like crowds.

PirateLover
05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
Ohana's - we love the food here. It's all family style, plus Lilo and Stitch are there.

Hope this helps!!

Just a quick note- Lilo and Stitch only appear for breakfast at Ohana' :stitch2:
But their dinner is still splendid!