PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon and the DDP

TiggeRia
05-22-2007, 08:45 PM
Just a quick question for you Intercotees that have eaten at the WC while on the DDP. I'm looking at the menu that is here on Intercot, and I was wondering if the Canyon Skillet (all you can eat) was included on the Dining Plan, or do you have to choose one of the main courses? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

bcornette
05-22-2007, 10:24 PM
The all you can eat skillet is on the DDP. The only thing to consider is, anyone ordering the skillet does NOT get an appetizer.

wdw_bound
05-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Hmmm, I seem to remember getting a salad as an appetizer with my skillet on the last 2 occasions we ate at WCC on the DDP. I do remember that the server was great about offering DD8 a fruit plate (not on the menu) for her appetizer because she didn't care for anything that was listed. The skillet is great - go and enjoy! Oh, yeah, be sure to ask for plenty of refills on your iced tea :secret:

dolphinmickey9170
05-22-2007, 11:27 PM
Yes, you do get a salad and cornbread for appetizers and it is on the plan. We just ate there last week. Celebrated my DD's 16th b-day. Instead of her getting embarrased, I had to ride a pony all around the restaurant while singing happy b-day....what a riot, I thought I would need an :ambal: by the time I made it all the way around.:rotfl:

bcornette
05-23-2007, 10:33 PM
you may get a salad but I don't consider that an appetizer.
I consider something off the appetizer section of menu an appetizer. Like nachos, potato skins, cheese sticks, etc; not a house salad.
The cornbread is part of the meal.