PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Intercot!!!!!!

bleukarma
05-22-2007, 02:04 PM
I wanted to do something special for my 100th post but I went a few posts over without realizing it. This should be a testament to how much I enjoy this website so much! I’ve been on here for a few months now and everyday I look forward to checking it! It’s so nice to be in a community with so many nice people, especially other people that share in the love for Disney!

Years ago I was in another website community where I got publicly flamed because I’m not a good speller. Even though I now do whatever I can to keep my comments correct I have a feeling that if I let a misspelled word or two slip here or there it wouldn’t be a big issue on this site. I want to thank everyone for the “welcome” feeling I have gotten on this site.

These past few months have been tough with a big breakup and I wanted everyone on this site to know that you have helped brighten my days!! Thank you Intercot for being here!!!! I wish I would’ve found you sooner!

2Epcot
05-22-2007, 02:22 PM
Sorry to hear about your breakup, but glad that you've found Intercot, and enjoy it so much. NIce to have you with us, bleukarma. :mickey:

Dsnygirl
05-22-2007, 10:24 PM
:mickey: Congrats :congrats: on 100 posts, and I'm so glad you love it here!! Isn't it such a good feeling to log on and check in with what's been going on?? I've been off for a few days b/c we were moving, and I really missed being around... glad to know it's helped and made your days that much better! We like having you here, too!! :D

kakn7294
05-22-2007, 11:10 PM
I understand where you are coming from. I too was on another site that blasted me for comments made when I was upset at an incident at work. The folks here at Intercot are wonderful! We're glad to have you!

mrsgaribaldi
05-23-2007, 12:43 AM
What a shame that they blasted you for mistakes. I'm glad that you have found a home here:mickey:

snifflesmcg
05-23-2007, 12:51 AM
Looks like your spelling is just fine to me! Some people have can be so cruel. I'm glad you like it here...I do too.

pogo
05-23-2007, 07:10 AM
We are glad your here also. :yes: The more that contribute to our fun the better.

Spelling doesn't matter to me. I make ny own mistakes. :D

hoop de do
05-23-2007, 08:21 AM
First off, welcome and don'tt wory aboute speling here. We alle tri are bestes but somtims we evenmake som errrors here on INTERCOT. Stay with us - WE RULE.
:thumbsup: :number1: :rocks: :joy: :yay: :clappy: :hands:

biodtl
05-24-2007, 08:17 PM
Wow, I'm glad a came here first instead of another board. It's funny - disney related disappointments always seem worse than others, since Disney is everything magical to me. I'm a good speller, but not the greatest typist, so I'd be blasted all the time on that other board.