PDA

View Full Version : Pirate & Princess Party - Entry info

CleveSJM
05-22-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm looking at possibly taking in the P&P Party on 8/15. When the MK was due to be open until 10pm, I made a 5:20pm ADR at CP for dinner. Now, with the P&P party annouced, maybe I'll do another park in the morning and just use the hard ticket for MK.

My question is will I be able to get into the park at 5pm with the P&P tickets?

Thanks!

PS - We don't have hoppers...

ibrowse17
05-22-2007, 12:41 PM
We did P&P back in Feb, and if I remember right, they said we could enter the park anytime after 4:30. They should have this posted, or you can ask when you get the passes. You will not need a park hopper for this. We really enjoyed it, and thought the fireworks were the best of any they have:thumbsup:

faline
05-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Generally, Disney will allow admission on party tickets after about 4:00 p.m. in the afternoon. They usually have a separate entrace set up for partygoers. When you check in there, you use your party pass and receive wristbands.

It was handled this way for the last Not So Scary Party we went to and for the Pirate Party we attended in January.

psychotekkie
05-22-2007, 10:38 PM
You'll defintiely get in for your ressies.

We wil be there the same night for PnP! See you there!
:joy: :yay: :silly: :mjump:

CleveSJM
05-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks everyone. I wish it was published somewhere but I can't find it.

See you there psych! I'll probably have an Ariel, a tri-cornered hat pirate, a Goofy bandana pirate girl and a party pooper 15 yr old DD with maybe a tiara if we're lucky... :D

psychotekkie
05-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Awesome, we will keep a lookout. I am not sure who will be wearing what costumes, but DD9 will be wearing either Belle or Jasmine and a tiara, and DS3 might not have the patience for any costume at all. We will also have a Mickey Ears with bandana and not sure what else.

Hope to see ya!:D
(My name is Daphne, so if you yell that out, I will probably be the only one to turn around. lol)

CleveSJM
05-24-2007, 01:52 PM
Sounds good.

I was going to yell "Psycho!" but that probably would have people running away instead of turning around... :D:blush:

I'm Steve. Not as unique and pretty as Daphne, but it works for me. "Ariel's" real name is Penelope, so if you say that, I'm pretty sure we'd be the only ones turning as well.:thumbsup:

DisneyWhirled
06-28-2007, 11:00 PM
Awesome, we will keep a lookout. I am not sure who will be wearing what costumes, but DD9 will be wearing either Belle or Jasmine and a tiara, and DS3 might not have the patience for any costume at all. We will also have a Mickey Ears with bandana and not sure what else.

Hope to see ya!:D
(My name is Daphne, so if you yell that out, I will probably be the only one to turn around. lol)

Ahoy there Daphne & Steve!! We just booked for the 8/15 Pirate and Princess Party. So looks like another scallywag (sp?) will be joinin' ya to walk 'da plank :)

We will be Me, DH, DS8 & DD5. DD5 will probably be Jasmine..DS8 a pirate (who woulda guessed??) Me and the DH have to think of something cute...maybe he could be the princess and I could be the pirate. He he!

Well, have a great time! It would be cool if we could meet up!