PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me what you think of my dining plans

Ms.Disney
05-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Ok we are going on our Honeymoon trip in Sept. here is a list of places that we have ADRs for:

Le Cellier Steakhouse
Tony's Town Square
Boatwrights
Wolf gang pucks
Coral Reef
Concourse
Captn Jacks

The reservations we were questioning are Boatwrights, the night we are going there is the night we are going to Epcot but I could not get a ADR for Le Cellier or Coral Reef on that night we have not really considered any other places at Epcot we are not very "exocitc" eaters. Any sudjestions?

The other reservation we are questioning is Captn Jacks we have heard that the food is not that great there. We really have no plans that night so any sujestions would be great!

mnhockey
05-22-2007, 12:12 AM
Boatwrights is a great place to eat. We eat there at least twice on every trip. Its got good food and afterwards its close to the room. Just a thought if you can't find a place in Epcot try walking over to the Boardwalk. Also ate at Captn Jacks last year and the food and service was great. Im going again in Sept.

1.Captn Jacks
2 Crystal Palace x2
3.Boatwrights
4.Coral Reef

Natazu
05-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Boatwright's is fine; Olivia's is better. At Epcot, though, I highly recommend Marrakesh. That place is awesome and you don't need to be as adventurous as you might think.

comicguy
05-22-2007, 06:20 AM
WE have never eaten at Boatwrights but we have eaten at the rest. My opinion would be to skip Tony's(the food was so so and the service was even less)

SBETigg
05-22-2007, 06:31 AM
Don't worry! I think you'll be fine. You have some good selections and a wonderful trip ahead of you. Congratulations and best wishes to you both.

madhatterrules
05-22-2007, 08:10 AM
Try Spoodles, on the Boardwalk, very good food.:thumbsup:

julieunruly
05-22-2007, 09:28 AM
We ate at Boatwrights our last trip and it was wonderful!!! I hear Boma's in AK is good too, we're trying that this time around. We're also trying Capt. Jack's for the first time as well. Have a great trip!

----------------------------------------------

Sept/Oct. /05-POFQ
Nov. '07-Pop Century :mickey:

Ms.Disney
05-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Well after reading what everyone had to say I feel better about our ADR's. Thanks everyone for your help:mickey:

tinksmom02
05-22-2007, 10:25 PM
I think your choices sound great! I can't speak for Boatwright's at dinner, but we at breakfast and lunch there, and both meals were delicious!

KAT1811
05-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Everything sounds great. I'll be interested to hear how you liked Tony's I changed our ADR from there to the Plaza for this trip but I would love to try it in the future.

We love San Angel Inn but it is mexican (and very romantic and I noticed it is your honeymoon) but if you don't like mexican I would skip it. If not how about Chefs de France? I have heard great things about it on the boards and France is very romantic so I only imagine that the restaurant would be also.

KAT1811
05-22-2007, 10:35 PM
Oh yea, by the way :congrats: :bride: :groom: !!!

We'll be there on the 12th if you're still there I'll be on the look out for the bride and groom. Any hats or pins planned?

Mickey91
05-23-2007, 12:03 AM
They sound great! And :congrats: on your upcoming wedding!!! Maybe we'll see you there!