PDA

View Full Version : Baby Strollers In Theater Attractions?

andypooh
05-21-2007, 09:37 PM
Can we bring strollers into theatre and theatre-like attractions? Will our 11 month old have to sit on our laps or in a seat? How about in standing-room only theatres? Thanks.

BrerGnat
05-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Nope. Strollers are not allowed inside any shows or theatres.

I don't know specifically what you are referring to as far as seating...there are not that many theatre attractions at DL. These are the only ones I can think of. If you are thinking about a specific one that I did not mention, just list it and I'll let you know.

Tiki Room is cushioned benches. Theater is never full, so you will have plenty of room to stretch out, let baby sit on bench or stand, or sit on your lap, etc.

Playhouse Disney @ DCA-no seats...just a carpeted floor to sit on. There are benches in the very back, along the wall, but probably best to sit on the floor, so baby can "dance" along.

Aladdin Show-traditional theatre, with individual seats. Best to have baby on your lap, as he will not be able to see over the person in front of him. This is a long show, though. I've not tried it yet with either of my boys; waiting until they are a bit older and have longer attention spans. The show is roughly 30 min inside the theatre from the time you are seated until you can exit.

It's Tough to Be A Bug-I'd avoid this with an 11 month old

Golden Dreams-Avoid this unless your baby is sleeping. It's rather boring.

Fantasyland Princess Faire-Bench seating in a stadium configuration. A pretty boring show for boys. ;)