PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions

Cinderelley
05-21-2007, 08:51 PM
As you probably know, I'm taking friends to WDW, we're ages 30s-50s. We are using the free dining, but I don't mind paying for some meals. I have 3 days where I have no idea where to make ADRs. This is what we have planned -

Flying Fish - 1 friend wants the grouper
Boma - dinner
Liberty Tree Tavern - dinner
Princess Storybook Breakfast
Biergarten - dinner
Luau
Mama Melrose - for FDP
Crystal Palace - for breakfast
1900 Park Fare - for dinner
CRT - breakfast

I did have O'hana, but one of my friends didn't think she would like the menu. Any more ideas?

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 09:09 PM
Have you called for your ADRs yet? People are reportedly having trouble getting a lot of ADRs for the Free Dining time period, so I would call and make them as soon as possible. You don't have to make them all at once, but find out what's available for the ones you are certain of.

Marrakesh could be fun, or Rose & Crown.

Cinderelley
05-21-2007, 09:15 PM
I booked the ADRs that I listed already. I should probably mention that I don't like the Sci Fi Diner. How is Marrakesh? I thought about that one, but if one friend doesn't think she'll like O'hana, I was afraid the food would be too weird. Does it have any "normal" food? I know normal is different for everyone, but I couldn't think of any other word to use.

KAT1811
05-21-2007, 09:41 PM
We love:

San Angel Inn (Mexico)
Le Cellier (Canada)
Concourse Steakhouse (Contemporary)
Hoop-Dee-Doo Review (Fort Wilderness)

Many people on the boards rave about:

Narcooses
Kona Cafe
Whispering Canyon (mostly for the entertainment I think)
California Grill

I would ask the reservation agent when you are booking the dining if O'hana could do something for a fussy eater. They may be able to get her something different if she doesn't care for what they are offering. I'm sure she wouldn't be the first guest that requested something plain.

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 10:44 PM
I booked the ADRs that I listed already. I should probably mention that I don't like the Sci Fi Diner. How is Marrakesh? I thought about that one, but if one friend doesn't think she'll like O'hana, I was afraid the food would be too weird. Does it have any "normal" food? I know normal is different for everyone, but I couldn't think of any other word to use.

You're probably right about Marrakesh if she is not pleased with 'Ohana. Glad you have your other ADRs. Perhaps Hollywood Brown Derby, or Coral Reef?

GrmGrninGost
05-21-2007, 11:24 PM
I recommend LeCellier, Coral Reef or Cali Grill.:mickey:

Mickey91
05-21-2007, 11:48 PM
How about 50's Prime Time, Le Cellier and Coral Reef?:mickey:

Nicki'sMom
05-23-2007, 12:30 PM
I think you should book Kona. It seems to have a diverse menu.