PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8.....

Pages : [1] 2

tinkerbelle75
05-21-2007, 05:35 PM
With all the fall shows airing their season finales,it makes me think of one thing....Big Brother is almost here!!:clappy: Any other intercotees out there dying for it to get started?
Supposedly this season will have more twists than ever.I can't wait!!:thumbsup:

Ian
05-21-2007, 06:06 PM
I'm always up for a good summer of Big Bro. It's like the worst show on T.V., but for some reason I just can't look away.

ILive4Disney
05-21-2007, 07:24 PM
I know exactly what you mean!

2Epcot
05-21-2007, 08:59 PM
Supposedly this season will have more twists than ever.

I've watched Big Brother since season one, and it is my favorite reality show, mainly because you can watch the show online 24/7 in addition to the TV show on 3 days a week. Though what history has shown, there is only one really good twist every year, and the producers really never deliver on all the other so called "twists". I always think they don't go far enough. On Big Brother discussion boards I've seen many good suggestions for twists, and have come up with some myself, things that would keep the houseguests always guessing.

I'm still looking forward to another season. Maybe now that executive producer Arnold Shapiro has left the show after 6 years, they will really try some new things. Allison Grodner (stays as executive producer) and Rich Meehan will be the show runners this year.

TheDuckRocks
05-22-2007, 09:48 AM
I love this unbelievably tacky, tacky show.:blush:
Where do they get these people?

mickeys_princess
05-22-2007, 11:34 AM
When does it start? I love reality tv but for some reason have never watched this one. May need to give it a try.

2Epcot
05-22-2007, 01:31 PM
When does it start? I love reality tv but for some reason have never watched this one. May need to give it a try.

Big Brother usually starts in the first week of July, right after the 4th of July holiday. I've seen start dates of July 5th, and July 7th, so I'm not sure which is correct. The open castings just finished a couple of weeks ago.

dw2649
05-22-2007, 04:53 PM
I am looking forward to BB8, but I have not decided yet whether or not I am going to get the feeds. If they offer a good advanced deal for those of us that purchased the feeds last year (I think the deal was $30.00 for the entire season last year), I may get the feeds. Otherwise I'll just go to all the Big Brother discussions boards and find out what is going on in the house.

Eeyore3138
06-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Nothing could beat last season. It was awesome and we even got the live feed. Being a teacher who has off in the summer, I spent A LOT of time sitting at my computer watching those guys. I'm excited for the new season to start but how can it ever be as good?

2Epcot
06-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Nothing could beat last season. It was awesome and we even got the live feed. Being a teacher who has off in the summer, I spent A LOT of time sitting at my computer watching those guys. I'm excited for the new season to start but how can it ever be as good?

Both of the seasons that featured "Chill Town" ... Big Brother 2, and Big Brother 7 are among the best of all the seasons. Hopefully Big Brother 8 will be just as entertaining.

tinkx2
06-15-2007, 01:06 PM
I was watching TV last night and a commerical came on about BB and they said the first show of the season would be 5 July.

tinkerbelle75
06-15-2007, 07:55 PM
Yep, it's official-July 5th!:cloud9:
I sure will miss the antics of the Chilltown guys! Their "phone calls" were some of the funniest things i've ever seen!

dw2649
06-20-2007, 09:25 PM
If anyone is interested, the feeds are now available for preorder. If you order now as part of preseason sale you will get the following prices:

6 Month Big Brother/ Superpass deal. Get the entire season of big brother plus 3 extra months of Real Superpass: $44.99 (regularly $59.99)

3 month season- get the entire season of big brother along with Real Superpass for the duration of the season- $29.99 (regularly $39.99) (this is the deal that I chose).

Monthly offer- same as three month season, but you are on a month to month payment- $12.99 (regularly $14.99)

Please note that you must sign up by July 4th using the code BB8EARLY (I think that I can post this since it is a public coupon code that anyone can use). After July 4th all the regular rates apply (see rates listed in () for the rates). To sign up for the live internet feeds, go to real.com/bigbrother and select your payment option. You get a free 72 hour trial (i think) before your credit card is charged. Please note that Real is the exclusive provider of the live internet feeds for big brother. Even if you were to go to cbs.com and choose the live internet feeds link, it would take you to Real's website. Also note that the feeds do not go live until July 5th AFTER the show airs on the west coast at 8PM, so the feeds will probably start around 9PM.

In addition, there will be a new option this year: Big Brother After Dark will air on Showtime Networks Shotoo channel from 12am to 3 am est. time every day. This is in addition to the live internet feeds. If you have the Showtime Networks package from your cable/satellite provider you probably have Shotoo.

Rica
06-20-2007, 09:47 PM
I also can't wait for Big Brother to start. It is the only show I look forward to seeing at night during the summer. All the other stuff lately is pretty lame. I hope this season of BB is as juicy as BB7. :blush:

2Epcot
06-21-2007, 12:56 AM
In addition, there will be a new option this year: Big Brother After Dark will air on Showtime Networks Shotoo channel from 12am to 3 am est. time every day. This is in addition to the live internet feeds. If you have the Showtime Networks package from your cable/satellite provider you probably have Shotoo.

Thanks for all the info. I'll have to sign up soon. I've had the feeds for all the Big Brother seasons. I don't have Showtime, but I think I'll have to get it now ... at least during Big Brother.

People have been saying for years they should put the stuff that is on the live feed on cable TV, someone finally decided to do it. There are a lot of really great conversations among the houseguest that never make it on TV. Of course some are too colorful, or adult for TV, but many are just funny stories that don't make it because of the time constraints of the weekly show. They could have had an entire show just of the stories Dr. Will Kirby used to tell on his two seasons.

Can't wait for the season to start .... Network TV show, Showtime version, Daily Internet Big Brother Talk Show, and the 24/7 Live Feeds from the house ... Big Brother overload! I'm glad I just bought my wife a laptop today. I will be keeping the other computer busy. I often do live feed transcripts for one of the Big Brother sites.

2Epcot
06-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Variety had pictures of the cast members on their website. I'm sure other Big Brother sites have them too. I didn't see them on the CBS site yet.

'Big Brother 8' announces cast
CBS show kicks off July 5 at 8 p.m.
By VARIETY STAFF

CBS is making "Big Brother 8" more interactive than past editions, plotting a twist in which one of the game's players will be controlled by the whims of the American public. The networks annual summer sudser, which kicks off July 5 at 8 p.m., has also locked in its cast. It'll once again be a young bunch, with most of the 14 players in their 20s-- and the oldest contestant just 44.

And, in a nod to a past "Big Brother" theme in which players were surprised to find out that their ex-flames had been recruited, this year's cast will include a few pairs of players with unresolved beefs.

The biggest twist, however, is a game element called "America's Player." In a nutshell, that contestant will have the chance to win extra sums of money-- but only if they carry out certain actions mandated by viewers via internet or text message voting. Chosen player might be asked to vote somebody out of the house or something more personal, such as flirting with another player. CBS is hoping the twist will give viewers more of a stake in the outcome of the game, in the same way auds who watch "American Idol" get to shape that competition.

Theme for this year's "Brother" house is "Alice in Wonderland," with a number of eclectic touches throughout the pad (think really big beds and tiny chairs).

CBS has high hopes for this year's edition of "Brother," the Allison Grodner and Endemol USA- produced series that has be-come a summer staple for the network. Its performance is particularly important this year since the net is launching a new fall lineup marked by some particularly ambitious, younger-skewing skeins-- some of which will no doubt be hyped endlessly during "Brother's" run.

That appeal to youth is evident in the makeup of this year's cast. Half are under the age of 25, with one player below the age of 21. Four players hail from the Los Angeles area, and there are no less than three players who work at a restaurant or bar.

And this year's contestants are:

Amber, 27
Las Vegas
Separated
Cocktail Waitress

Carol, 21
Lawrence, Kan.
Single
Student

Daniele, 20
Huntington Beach, Calif.
Single
Waitress

Dick, 44
Los Angeles
Single
Bar Manager

Dustin, 22
Chicago
Single
Shoe Salesman

Eric, 27
New York
Single
Talent Management Assistant

Jameka, 28
Waldorf, Md.
Single
School Counselor

Jen, 23
Beverly Hills, Calif.
Single
Nanny

Jessica, 21
Haysville, Kan.
Single
College Student

Joe, 23
Chicago
Single
Receptionist

Kail, 37
Married
Business Owner
McKenzie Bridge, Ore.

Mike, 26
Three Lakes, Wis.
Single
Painting Contractor

Nick, 25
Kimball, Minn.
Single
Former Pro Football Player

Zach, 30
Burbank, Calif.
Single
Graphic Designer

Another young cast all but three are in their twenties, and only two are over 35

2Epcot
07-02-2007, 08:14 PM
CBS now has there Big Brother 8 website up, with cast member's bios. The house drama is only a few days away ....

2Epcot
07-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Big Brother starts tonight ... though the houseguests have been in the house for a few days now. Let the plotting, and alliances begin ...

Babyboo875
07-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Can't wait for tonight. I've read on their website about two twists: If you don't wanna know twists skip below.:)

:secret:Enemies and America can control a player. Wonder who our player is. :secret:

Minor rumor/Possible Spoiler below:

:secret:One set of enemies is rumored to be a father and daughter:secret:

kaylamag
07-05-2007, 05:23 PM
I'm in the mood for some PB&J.

2Epcot
07-06-2007, 07:54 PM
Nothing really too exciting from the first episode ... still learning all of the cast. I will say that a few stand out, that I don't think I'm going to like. Both Jessica, and Joe bother me right from the beginning. I'm also not so sure about Eric as America's player. The online watchers haven't been kind to him either.

tinkerbelle75
07-08-2007, 04:04 PM
We watched the Showtime feeds last night.What kind of speed is Eric on?:confused: I don't know that I have ever seen anyone talk that much in so little time and say absolutely nothing at all of substance....
I think "evil" Dick is gonna be hilarious!:thumbsup:

Eeyore3138
07-08-2007, 07:52 PM
WOW! I recorded the Showtime feeds and have been watching them for the past few days. I have to say, these people so far seem to be a bunch of idiots. I really hope it's just because they are all nervous around each other still, or something. I can't pick out one person that I think is smart enough to create and follow out any kind of plan or scheme. And Joe as America's player? I'm really nervous about that especially since it seems like he's not really fitting in too well with everyone else. I have a feeling he'll be voted off before he gets to do anything! Oh well, I'm still going to watch tonight. Maybe my opinion will change watching the edited version!

Carol
07-08-2007, 08:42 PM
Please do not publicly discuss the feeds. See the spoiler rules posted at the top of this forum!

Well -- the server ate the posts from Friday. I'm not warming up to many. I can say -- I hope Jen and Jessica go VERY soon. I will tune out quickly - if not. Talk about annoying. :drama: And Daniele needs to eat. She is skin and bones. :ack:

Eric is playing for America. I'm not sure I like America's Guest. I think they should have let the public vote who they wanted to be 'their' guest and then go with the tasks.

So far -- I do like Nick and Jamica.

NotaGeek
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
:huh:

I have never been able to get into this show. Why is everyone crying so much? Weird.

Melanie
07-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Grrr! I forgot to watch tonight. I'll have to catch it online when it gets put up.

Ian
07-09-2007, 06:27 AM
Okay ... that Jen girl last night and here complete and total :drama: over her stupid picture actually had me screaming at the television.

I had posted before about this, but the boards ate my post ...

I find this to be one of the most vapid, vacant, empty groups of people ever assembled in one place. It's amazing ... like 90% of them actively annoy me. Only maybe Nick, Mike, Jameeka, and Dick are HG's that I could possibly imagine getting behind. Although even they all have warts.

I think CBS has made a big mistake with this show by turning into Big Eye Candy instead of Big Brother. Where the heck is this season's Chicken George or Kent?? These people are clearly all aspiring actors/actresses/models. Why else would Jen have gone off the deep end like that over a silly picture of herself??

I'd like to see some normal people again.

Carol
07-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Okay ... that Jen girl last night and here complete and total :drama: over her stupid picture actually had me screaming at the television.That was waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top. I could not believe she was serious. Did she forget we'll see her 24/7 - in the bathroom, sleeping, no make up, wet headed ...etc. She's worried about a photo?? :drama:

Can Jessica be any more of a Valley Girl?? Oh my. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board.

I did think it was smart for them to start aligning - but man - is Kail full of herself .. or what??

Why is everyone crying so much?Yep. There is a lot of crying. I'm sure being isolated and with a bunch of strangers heightens all emotions.

tinkerbelle75
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
That was waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top. I could not believe she was serious. Did she forget we'll see her 24/7 - in the bathroom, sleeping, no make up, wet headed ...etc. She's worried about a photo?? :drama:

Can Jessica be any more of a Valley Girl?? Oh my. Her voice is like nails on a chalk board.

I did think it was smart for them to start aligning - but man - is Kail full of herself .. or what??
Yep. There is a lot of crying. I'm sure being isolated and with a bunch of strangers heightens all emotions.

I am sure the alcohol doesn't hurt either! For some reason I just really don't like Kail. She bothers me. I am thinking my favorite is going to be Evil, but I am not sure how long he is going to last.

ChipnDaleGal
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
The ones I would most lik eto see go at this point are Jen, Joe and Zach - all three bug me. I agree that this is one of the least interesting casts since the show started. My initial favorites are Dustin, Jamica (sp?) and Nick. Evil is kind of interesting. I hope he and Daniele stay in for awhile to see what happens with their relationship. It would be nice if it could be repaired while they have all this time on their hands.

Ian
07-09-2007, 02:08 PM
That was waaaaaaaaaaaaay over the top. I could not believe she was serious. Did she forget we'll see her 24/7 - in the bathroom, sleeping, no make up, wet headed ...etc. She's worried about a photo?? :drama: I said same thing that to Trish while we were watching! "She looks worse right now than she does in that stupid picture!!"

Which, for the record, really wasn't that bad. I hate to break it to her, but that's what she actually looks like!

Melanie
07-09-2007, 10:11 PM
As said by Jessica in her best Valley Girl voice "and we all said "Go Blue Team!".... cause we're the blue team". Genius, I tell ya! :rolleyes: But she loves Marines, so she can't be all bad. ;)

Jen going on and on about her picture was unbelievable. I kept waiting for her to burst out in laughter at any moment, but it wasn't to be. Ugh.

I like Nick and Jameka. Joe bothers me. I tend to believe Dustin in that little soap opera.

Oh, welcome to another season of BB. :thumbsup:

Carol
07-09-2007, 10:21 PM
I tend to believe Dustin in that little soap opera.Me too, Mel. :drama: I actually like Dustin thus far.

2Epcot
07-09-2007, 11:00 PM
Jen going on and on about her picture was unbelievable. I kept waiting for her to burst out in laughter at any moment, but it wasn't to be. Ugh.

Jen is not my least favorite of the group, but the reaction over the picture was too much. I've seen her website, and it is obvious she has done a lot of modeling, and I'm sure takes a lot of pride in having the best pictures done, but that was unblieveable to be crying that much. The other houseguest were just laughing at her.

JanetMegan
07-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Against better judgement I watched Sunday's last night...

1. Did anyone else think the HoH (Kail? sp?) was way over the top when she was reading the description of the butter challenge? Got on my nerves.

2. Joe really bugs me. I believe Dustin too.

3. I could eat PB&J for a week, not sure about that slop stuff.

Babyboo875
07-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Does any one know what America's player is suppose to do? I missed the second episode and went online and polls were closed. Can anyone at least let me know what the choices were? From the first episode the only one the really annoyed me was Joe, wish he got put up.

Thanks in advance.

2Epcot
07-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Does any one know what America's player is suppose to do? I missed the second episode and went online and polls were closed. Can anyone at least let me know what the choices were?

Eric has to make up a sad story to tell one of the other houseguests. The poll was to vote on which person he should tell the story.

NotaGeek
07-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Ok, so I watched a whole episode today. I am in love with Nick.

ChipnDaleGal
07-11-2007, 05:53 AM
Ok, so I watched a whole episode today. I am in love with Nick.

That made me laugh, Michael! He is easy on the eye, isn't he? I have been watching the three hour feeds on Showtime. I know I have much better uses for all that time, but I just can't tear myself away in case something juicy happens. Based on what I have seen on there my favorite is Dustin. He is funny, and seems like a very nice guy. And he is a real cutie too. I feel bad with him, being trapped in that house with his psycho ex Joe in there. But he is handling it very well.

Ian
07-11-2007, 06:29 AM
Well I feel safe in pronouncing Jen a complete and total DRAMA QUEEN!!!!

Blech ... she's definitely the absolute bottom of the barrel for me. She actually reminds me of this girl one of my good friends dated years back. She had that same absurd self-centeredness and the same penchant for drama. :ack: :ack: :ack:

I really like Evil. I'm starting to like Dustin, too. Zach looks like some bizarre genetic experiment involving Matt Damon and Keanu Reeves that went horribly wrong. Joe is second from the bottom, a hair above Jen. Listening to Jessica is like listening to fingernails on a chalkboard, plus she seems like a complete airhead. Jameeka I like and here's some advice for Danielle ...

EAT A COOKIE, HONEY!!!

ChipnDaleGal
07-11-2007, 07:13 AM
Zach looks like some bizarre genetic experiment involving Matt Damon and Keanu Reeves that went horribly wrong.

Thank you Ian! I have been trying to figure out who Zach reminds me of, and it is Matt Damon. Zach really bothers me. He has a very arrogant quality about him. He does a lot of "quiet" smack talking and he spends way too much time in the mirror picking at his face. And I have lost count of how many times he has picked his nose. C'mon man, you are on national TV! I want Jen Joe and Zach to be the next in line to go.

TheDuckRocks
07-11-2007, 11:10 AM
OK, here it goes! My list of BB housemates.

Would love to see them gone yesterday::sick:
# 1 Jen (OK I know she's around for at least another week)
Amber
Jessica (would somebody just shut her up)
Joe
Kail
Zach
What a bunch of losers.

Could care less if they're there or not:
Carol
Daniele
Dick
Eric
Jameka
Mike

So far I seem to like, but could change at any time::D
Dustin
Nick

Not to fond of anyone right now to be honest. And is it just me or do most of these people seem not overly bright. Can't remember what it was she said but at one point Carol said something that literally had my mouth hanging open.

daparish
07-11-2007, 09:55 PM
Jen has got to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was really hoping Danielle would use the POV and Kail would nominate Jen.

My second to least favorite is Jessica followed by Kail. If I had to hear she is a multi business owner one more time....

My favorite is Evil so far.

I missed the second episode. Are the actually expected to eat that slop and if so exactly what is in it? I really wish I had Showtime.

2Epcot
07-13-2007, 12:05 AM
I was not happy about tonight's eviction, but I loved who won HOH. I know she's not popular by the houseguests or most viewers but I kind of like her, and I know it will make this week's show very interesting.

ChipnDaleGal
07-13-2007, 05:28 AM
Being evicted first is rough and I felt bad for Carol. But I am glad that Amber stayed in since she is allies with the people I like most in the house. I am one that can not stand Jen, so I am not real happy about her being HOH. I hope she doesn't put Daniele and Evil up against each other. That would be so painful to watch.

Carol
07-13-2007, 08:58 AM
I am one that can not stand JenMe either. Can one person be anymore full of themself? :rolleyes:

Ian
07-13-2007, 10:48 AM
I am one that can not stand Jen, so I am not real happy about her being HOH.

Me either. Can one person be anymore full of themself? :rolleyes::ditto:

NotaGeek
07-13-2007, 12:59 PM
Listen, you people are just TOTALLY jealous because she's SO freakin' JEN-TASTIC! :funny:

ChipnDaleGal
07-13-2007, 01:59 PM
See Michael, it didn't take you long at all to figure this Big Brother stuff out!! :fresh:

Ian
07-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Listen, you people are just TOTALLY jealous because she's SO freakin' JEN-TASTIC! :funny:Yep, she's a JEN-IUS!!

Melanie
07-14-2007, 10:33 PM
Yep, she's a JEN-IUS!!

Ugh. :ack:

I can see her nominating Danielle and Nick, just because she seems to be that shallow.

TigChatt
07-15-2007, 09:00 PM
ARGH! Ok I'm now involved and I'm not happy with this weeks nominations for eviction this week!!!!! Stupid Jen calling her names I cant say on here!!!

Melanie
07-15-2007, 09:12 PM
The part where the guys were playing the drinking game to Jen's "I"'s was hilarious. :funny:

This chick takes annoying to a whole new level. :rolleyes:

chrisb26
07-15-2007, 11:19 PM
The part where the guys were playing the drinking game to Jen's "I"'s was hilarious. :funny:

This chick takes annoying to a whole new level. :rolleyes:

I was laughing at this part also it was so funny what was even worse was they where doing it right in front of her face and she didn't even notice.

The only bad thing with watching the show on CBS is that I sometimes watch Big Brother After Dark on showtime and since they nomintaion was a few days ago they had already said who won that as well as the food competition so there wasn't really much said that I didn't already know.

tinkerbelle75
07-16-2007, 01:33 AM
I was laughing at this part also it was so funny what was even worse was they where doing it right in front of her face and she didn't even notice.

The only bad thing with watching the show on CBS is that I sometimes watch Big Brother After Dark on showtime and since they nomintaion was a few days ago they had already said who won that as well as the food competition so there wasn't really much said that I didn't already know.
I have it tivoed and just wait a few days-then it's not such a spoiler to watch.I like to be surprised.
It's too bad the HoH is so Jen-uinely stupid this week.Who does she think she is, trying to take my man off like that??:mad:

Carol
07-16-2007, 07:03 AM
Jen is the only one I totally dislike. :bang: She is so obnoxious it's sickening. I wonder if she'll even 'get it' once she leaves the house and watches herself.

Usually there are only a few I like. This cast hasn't rubbed me the wrong way yet. They all have their quirks - but so far they've been tolerable to watch.

The guys seem to really be having fun. :strong: :strong:

It really doesn't look good for Dick. He totally did himself in confronting Jen like he did after she woke them all up. Dick isn't they type to bite his tongue. He was mad at her inconsideration to everyone and let it spill. :unsure:

The houseguests certainly had Jen pegged when it came to nominations. She was personal - not strategic.

It must be age - but I have zero tolerance for stupidity. :doh:

TigChatt
07-16-2007, 07:52 AM
It's really a tough call on who is going to get it because I can understand WHY she did it. But I like both of the people nominated. I actually dont mind any of them. Its Jen that i cant stand. I loved the drinking game. Sad that she really didnt pay attention long enough. I also thought the weight-lifting thing was funny. But I always seem to miss the other shows during the week. What days does it come on besides Sunday?

TheDuckRocks
07-16-2007, 11:07 AM
The girl can drive you crazy! All of her behavior has been beyond bad, but taking her mother's picture down because she didn't like the way she looked!:humph:
The guys were so funny with the "I" game. :funny: I kind of hope she stays around for a while, I think there could be some great laughs from the other houseguests in reponse to her behavior.
I don't want to see either Daniele or Dick have to leave. I'm hoping someone will get the power of veto and use it so one of the others will have to be put up.

Ian
07-16-2007, 02:14 PM
Jen is the only one I totally dislike. :bang: She is so obnoxious it's sickening. I wonder if she'll even 'get it' once she leaves the house and watches herself.:ditto:

There is no doubt in my mind that I dislike Jen more than any reality T.V. show contestant in history.

She literally makes me want to jump through the T.V. and strangle the life out of her.

Lizzie
07-16-2007, 03:20 PM
I am going to have to agree with everyone that Jen is the only one I really dislike. I can't believe she made those shirts to wear in the house.

2Epcot
07-16-2007, 07:50 PM

I've had the live feeds for all the Big Brother seasons, so I'm used to knowing what happens before the TV show ... It has never bothered me. Big Brother is a 24/7 show, the TV is really just a part of the show for people who really get into it.

Jen is the only one I totally dislike. :bang: She is so obnoxious it's sickening. I wonder if she'll even 'get it' once she leaves the house and watches herself.

Usually there are only a few I like. This cast hasn't rubbed me the wrong way yet. They all have their quirks - but so far they've been tolerable to watch.

I guess I'm one of the few who find Jen amusing, she doesn't bother me nearly as much as Jessica does. I usually tend to like those who aren't very popular to the Big Brother viewing masses. I liked Will Kirby on Big Brother 2 from the start when he was hated by most who watched the show .... though he grew fans near the end of that season. I also liked Maggie on her season, and she was constanatly trashed by most viewers in favor of Janelle, who I personally couldn't stand.

Overall there isn't really anyone who I have strong feelings for this season ... That is probably the first for me, since I always find someone at the beginning who I start cheering for. I liked Carol, so she maybe could have been that person.

I am going to have to agree with everyone that Jen is the only one I really dislike. I can't believe she made those shirts to wear in the house.

The rumor is that Jen was coached by Will and Mike before going into the house. They also had T-shirts they wore last season. Jen has told one of the other houseguest that part of the motivation for the shirts was so she could sell them on her website. I guess that is assuming she thinks she will be popular enough for people to want her shirts ... oh wait it's Jen, so of course she does.

Melanie
07-16-2007, 07:56 PM
The rumor is that Jen was coached by Will and Mike before going into the house. They also had T-shirts they wore last season.

I find that hilarious just because Jen seems like the type of person Will and Boogie would chew up and spit out. They'd have a field day with her! :silly:

I love the fact that Dick told Jen how he felt regardless of the consequences. Fake people seriously annoy me, and he proved he wasn't that.

Melanie
07-17-2007, 10:09 PM
What a great episode. Loved just about every second of it!

Even though Joe is annoying and most likely gone Thursday night, I loved some of his one-liners tonight. He was spot on!

I also got a better indication of where my loyalties are going to lie this season. I'm not liking Zach (or those in his alliance) too much.

This American's Player thing is kinda eh. :down:

tinkerbelle75
07-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Jen is an absolute PSYCHO!!!
Hopefully Joe will be gone Thursday, because my favorite is Dick. He seems like a genuinely(not to be confused with Jenuinely) nice guy.Except when somebody ticks him off like Jen did. I honestly think they would have sent Danielle home if she hadn't won POV. Everybody loves Evil except Jen so I really don't think he'll go out just yet.
I really hope it's an act she's putting on for the cameras, because if she walks around with that kind of attitude in her day-to-day life, somebody would have killed her by now.(especially if she was from the South:blush:)
Is anybody else sick of watching Amber cry about every single thing that happens?:(

Carol
07-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I usually tend to like those who aren't very popular to the Big Brother viewing masses. I liked Will Kirby on Big Brother 2 from the start when he was hated by most who watched the show ....

I also liked Maggie on her season, and she was constanatly trashed by most viewers in favor of Janelle, who I personally couldn't stand.Well .... me too - hated Janelle - loved both Will & Maggie.

Jen is where we part ways. I cannot stand her - her - her- her. :ack:

bibbidiboo3
07-18-2007, 01:33 PM
Is anybody else sick of watching Amber cry about every single thing that happens?:(
:ditto::cry: Makes me wish she was voted out the first week!!

princessjojo
07-18-2007, 02:31 PM
Yep, she's a JEN-IUS!!

Can anyone say "Jen-a-cide?"

2Epcot
07-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Jen is where we part ways. I cannot stand her - her - her- her. :ack:

I guess I find Jen more funny then annoying, but I don't have anyone this season I can say I like that much. Every year since the first show I hear people say this is the worst cast ever. I think for the first time I might say that myself.

I missed most of last nights episode. For some reason the Tuesday program on my DVR got erased. I'll have to watch the show online later.

Ian
07-18-2007, 04:02 PM
Is anybody else sick of watching Amber cry about every single thing that happens?:(Oooh, oooh!! Me!!! Me!!

I mean I suspect she's just emotional because she misses her kid, but come on .... [edit] it up, honey! I'm also tired of her and the whole "Kail's a Mom too!" thing. I got the distinct impression that Kail was none too thrilled to be handcuffed to her.

Jen is simply unbelieveable. I gotta say I loved the way Evil and Joe got in her face a bit last night.

I can only hope next week that the houseguests commit "Jen-o-cide"!!

Lizzie
07-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I also am tired of Amber crying all the time. I know its emotional not being around your family but every shot of her is her crying or looking like she was just crying.

2Epcot
07-19-2007, 02:47 AM
Just finished watching Tuesdays show online. I have to say Jen handles herself very well against Dick ... Wonder how she would have done against Hurricane Howie. I like how Jen says what she wants, and when she gets attacked doesn't get upset.

:ditto::cry: Makes me wish she was voted out the first week!!

I'm also tried of Amber crying. I really wanted her out the first week. I liked Carol.

Carol
07-19-2007, 07:54 AM
I have to say Jen handles herself very well against Dick ...

I like how Jen says what she wants, and when she gets attacked doesn't get upset.Why would she get upset? She is perfect. It's not her fault everyone else in the world isn't. She obviously learned that early on in life. ;)

Melanie
07-19-2007, 09:40 PM
:clappy:

Loved tonight's show yet again. :)

Ian
07-19-2007, 09:45 PM
Excellent results for tonight's show.

I guess now we'll see how much of a Jen-ius she is and if she can avoid the wrath of Evil.

ChipnDaleGal
07-20-2007, 05:49 AM
Kail's face last night when Dick won HOH is already one of my favorite moments from this season. In the Showtime After Dark shows you get so much more personality on these people and Kail is very pushy and demanding. And early on she thought she had this game whipped. I think she is about to get bitten hard in the hiney!!!

I am sorry to see Joe go because he was very funny. I think the others will miss him keeping the boredom at bay. But I am glad that Dick stayed in the house. This season I was initially disappointed in the cast, but there are several that I enjoy now. I hope this week sees Kail, Mike or Zach heading home.

Carol
07-20-2007, 07:49 AM
:joy::joy:

I didn't have a problem with Joe. He's dramatic - but so aren't many of the others. I am glad Dick stayed in. He's very harsh. I don't usually like people who are. I do feel he must have a softer side hidden somewhere and he will get a lot out of being in the house.

I really,really, really want Jen gone. However, I agree with you Donna. Someone has to put Kail in her place. They better do it while they can.

Melanie
07-20-2007, 07:54 AM
Kail's face last night when Dick won HOH is already one of my favorite moments from this season.

Yes, classic! :yes:

I'm really enjoying this season so far. And I was kinda sad to see Joe go as well. He cracked me up!

tinkerbelle75
07-20-2007, 11:50 AM
:joy::yay::clappy:

Look out Kail! I was so happy to see her face and Jen's when Evil got HoH. I am not going to bet on him voting Jen out this week. It would be way too expected and I think he'd get more respect from the others if he let her stay.I think Kail is a much bigger threat.

daparish
07-20-2007, 04:17 PM
As much as I really, really, really dislike Jen, I would keep her around. If I were one of the last two contestants I would want Jen to be the contestant I was playing against.

I am also tired of Amber crying all the time but I am in love with her long eyelashes.

IamBelle
07-22-2007, 10:39 AM
I am sooo excited that ED is HOH!!!!!:party:
He is my favorite, and I am so glad he got it! I hope he puts Kail and Jen up. (Jen is the most annoying reality show contestant I have ever seen!) These are the ppl that I want to leave ASAP:
1.) JEN
2.) JEN
3.) JEN
4.) KAIL
5.) ZACH
6.) MIKE

I am also sick of Amber crying. Everytime she's in the diary room, it looks like she just woke up, or had too much to drink. ________________________________________
(P.S. IF ANYONE MISSES WILL KIRBY, HE IS ON DR.90210!!)

tinkerbelle75
07-23-2007, 02:57 AM
OK so maybe I was wrong about him putting up Jen.I think it won't matter, though because he is really gunning for Kail, as he should be. Did anybody notice they cut to another shot every time before Amber started her crying in the diary room? Thanks,producers!!!:thumbsup:

TigChatt
07-23-2007, 10:03 AM
As much as I dislike Jen. I am beginning to dislike Kail. I think she'll be the one to go.

2Epcot
07-23-2007, 03:39 PM
As much as I dislike Jen. I am beginning to dislike Kail. I think she'll be the one to go.

Kail lost me very early on. As far as people I want to stay as long as possible ... Dick, Daniele, Nick, Jen, and Eric, the rest won't be missed, and don't add much to the show.

NotaGeek
07-24-2007, 01:53 AM
I personally think Jen is just ridiculous :bang: , but Kali is :ack:.

My vote is still for Nick, but i do think he's playing Danielle ... and Danielle and ED are CREEPY and it really makes me uneasy to watch them work out their weird father/daughter relationship on the live feeds (WAIT, did I just admit that I watch them?). CHANGING THE SUBJECT -- Did I mention I love Nick and he's got my vote? :laughing:

Ian
07-25-2007, 12:07 PM
ED actually really annoyed me last night. He totally overplayed his hand and went far, far overboard with his HoH power. I agree with Danielle that he probably angered the entire house. I suspect he will have a HUGE target on his back from here on out.

As far as who goes home, I don't care either way. Both of them annoy me and I won't be sad to see either one go.

tinkerbell04
07-25-2007, 12:19 PM
I definitely think that ED took his power way too far. BUT...I think that the other people in the house are afraid of him. He is so bold that people are almost afraid of the reprecusions that might come with targeting him.

tinkerbelle75
07-25-2007, 03:31 PM
I think Evil is playing the game just right.It's pretty obvious that he has studied past seasons of the game and knows just what buttons to push on people. Even though he was a bit overbearing, I think he did a good job. He has already got Jameka and Eric wanting to get Nick out. That way, he doesn't have to upset Danielle by being the one to put him up on the block. I love his honesty and I hope he and Danielle can work things out. You can tell its really hurting them both.
GO E.D.!

2Epcot
07-26-2007, 10:41 AM
I think Evil is playing the game just right.It's pretty obvious that he has studied past seasons of the game and knows just what buttons to push on people. Even though he was a bit overbearing, I think he did a good job. I love his honesty and I hope he and Danielle can work things out. You can tell its really hurting them both.
GO E.D.!

I agree, Evil is doing great. He calls people out, with out going too far like Howie did. It seems the people who play direct are more successful in this game, then those who try to be sneaky. I also hope that Evil and Daniele can patch things up ... it is nice to see them talking. Some of their coversations have been rough, but they've had some touching ones too. Evil might be becoming my first person in this house I'm starting to really like.

TigChatt
07-30-2007, 09:02 PM
I missed last nights show(Sunday) what happened?

2Epcot
07-31-2007, 02:58 AM
I missed last nights show(Sunday) what happened?

I'm out of town most of this week, and my friend's tivo only recorded half the show, so I haven't watched the entire episode yet. I'm going to watch the rest of the show online at cbs.com. You can watch all the past episodes there.

NotaGeek
08-03-2007, 12:47 AM
DRAMA!

Ok, seriously. Is Amber bi-polar or what? They need to lose her because of the water works, I can't take it! :crying:

NICK???? :angry:

tinkerbelle75
08-03-2007, 03:05 AM
Amber has some serious mental problems, I think....Lithium,anyone??
Anybody think it's an act to slide into home base? I am beginning to think so.Nobody cries that much.

TigChatt
08-03-2007, 01:29 PM
If I was in the house and had to nominate anyone it would be Jen and Amber and Kail close behind. I think that Danielle will be playing better now that Nick is gone.

Here we go again...
08-04-2007, 09:15 AM
You know, I hate when they do the endurance competitions for HoH. I want to know NOW!

Jen probably has one of those dumb things at home that hangs her upside down for hours... you know, to give her that healthy 'glow'.

If she wins this competition I think I am going to :ack: .

I have to say my favorite person in the house is E.D.. He is playing with everyone's minds and it is great. I love it when Jen tries to act like she is "fine" around him. He has gotten in Jen and Kail's heads so bad that they should keep them around... just for the fun of watching them shake in their boots.

This may have been posted before, but I was wondering...
Since they did not tell Mike that America's Player is in the house, do you think he is coming back?

tinkerbelle75
08-04-2007, 12:55 PM
[QUOTE]=Here we go again...;1377331]You know, I hate when they do the endurance competitions for HoH. I want to know NOW!

I have to say my favorite person in the house is E.D.. He is playing with everyone's minds and it is great. I love it when Jen tries to act like she is "fine" around him. He has gotten in Jen and Kail's heads so bad that they should keep them around... just for the fun of watching them shake in their boots.
QUOTE]

If you watch the Showtime feeds, they announce winners on there.
ED is one of the best BB players ever. I love watching him taunt Kail and Jen!!!

TheDuckRocks
08-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Crazy thought I had.....what if ED and Jen were really playing as allies and the hate each other thing is all an act? That would really throw your fellow housemates off.:D

NotaGeek
08-06-2007, 07:43 PM
I have a feeling Danielle is going to back door Eric and he's OUT. I think it's really sad that this whole America's player thing prevents him from playing to actually win the $1 million. Kind of unfair for him.

Melanie
08-06-2007, 08:01 PM
I have a feeling Danielle is going to back door Eric and he's OUT. I think it's really sad that this whole America's player thing prevents him from playing to actually win the $1 million. Kind of unfair for him.

I've never heard - how did the producers go about choosing America's Player? Eric had to agree, no?

ftwildernesskid
08-06-2007, 08:19 PM
Seems like I might be in the minority, but I am beginning to really dislike Evil Dick. I understand game play and psyching people out, but I think that he has crossed that line. I think he has some serious anger and control issues and he's just plain mean. Jen gets on my last nerve, but I have admired how well she has taken everything the house has said to her. I think Evil is a bully and his demeanor has made the people around him think treating people like that is acceptable. There's no reason to degrade and humiliate people like that. Karma will catch up eventually, I hope. I wonder if the house would still be so abusive if he weren't around.
I'd love to see someone get him out. But my guess is everyone is just afraid of him. I'd hate to see Eric go. He's gotten a raw deal being forced to vote the way he has. If he can last this week, I think he'll be around for a while.

Ian
08-06-2007, 08:26 PM
I kind of agree with ftwildernesskid ... I think ED is pushing it a bit. I mean it's one thing to get inside someone's head (a la that master of head games, Howie), but dumping ice tea on a person?? That's pretty low and classless if you ask me. Definitely over the line in my book.

At this point, I'm still firmly in the LNC corner, but I'd really like to see Dick tone it down and back off.

NotaGeek
08-06-2007, 09:06 PM
I've never heard - how did the producers go about choosing America's Player? Eric had to agree, no?

I am not really sure how they picked him, since it couldn't have been advertised or there wouldn't be much of a twist ... but from the 1st episode I caught Eric was pre-chosen and he had to decide if he wanted to do it or he couldn't get in the house, and he had to keep it secret. I guess the players could only tell 2 people they were going into BBH and they all had to sign their lives away in secrecy!

chrisb26
08-06-2007, 09:28 PM

That is what the plan seems to be with them trying to back door Eric. They think he set-up Nick one week and then the second week Danielle by voting against the rest of the house and voting for Kail. I don't really think its fair to him that because of him being America's player he will probably get voted out of the house before he would if he wasn't to be in that position.

Seems like I might be in the minority, but I am beginning to really dislike Evil Dick. I understand game play and psyching people out, but I think that he has crossed that line. I think he has some serious anger and control issues and he's just plain mean. Jen gets on my last nerve, but I have admired how well she has taken everything the house has said to her. I think Evil is a bully and his demeanor has made the people around him think treating people like that is acceptable. There's no reason to degrade and humiliate people like that. Karma will catch up eventually, I hope. I wonder if the house would still be so abusive if he weren't around.
I'd love to see someone get him out. But my guess is everyone is just afraid of him. I'd hate to see Eric go. He's gotten a raw deal being forced to vote the way he has. If he can last this week, I think he'll be around for a while.

I agree with you on this I really honestly can't stand Evil he is so annoying to me. He does take things way to far in my opinion putting ice tea on Jen's head was going above the line. The way he talks to most people isn't right either he has told so many people Jen especially to just drop dead. I think that is very inapproiate and it shouldn't be done. I just can't stand him. However this week with his daughter as HOH I know that he wont go up this week that is a pretty much given I think. But depending on who gets it next week I really think he might be put up.

I am not sure how they choose Eric for this position. However if it was me I wouldn't want to be America's Player. I don't think I would want to have to go against what I thought to do things and try getting people voted out. Especially after seeing how it is coming out now. I wouldn't want to be in his position. But I do have to wonder why he just doesn't stop doing what America wants him to do at least for a couple weeks while everybody cools down. I also wonder what would happen if he is eliminated. There would no longer be an America's Player would they choose another one?

2Epcot
08-06-2007, 10:14 PM
You know, I hate when they do the endurance competitions for HoH. I want to know NOW!

I actually enjoy the endurance HOH competitions. For me I know that usually means a very late night watching the competition on the live feeds.

That is what the plan seems to be with them trying to back door Eric. They think he set-up Nick one week and then the second week Danielle by voting against the rest of the house and voting for Kail.

I don't really think its fair to him that because of him being America's player he will probably get voted out of the house before he would if he wasn't to be in that position.... I also wonder what would happen if he is eliminated. There would no longer be an America's Player would they choose another one?

I'm enjoying how the America's player thing is changing his game play. Also a major factor was the banner that flew over, and basically blew his cover. The banners were a huge part of BB1 and BB2 seasons, until the producers started bringing the houseguests inside everytime a banner plane would fly over. This time someone put the plane up just at the right time ... they were all outside during the HOH competiton, so everybody got to see it.

The producers hate these, because it changes the show. Well, the producers do their own manipulating during the diary room interviews, so for me it's only fair that the public can play too. I enjoy seeing how just one banner can turn the whole game play.

I believe the producers chose America's Player, but I think that should have also been a public vote, maybe done after the first week. I also don't see any reason why Big Brother could just declare another hg that they are now America's Player. They may not like the idea, but BB can do anything they want.

Carol
08-07-2007, 11:01 AM
I agree, Chris. CBS should have done something about the banner planes. It's no secret they fly over every season. Stupid move on their part and it will no doubt do in Eric.

Dick doesn't bother me. I don't take him seriously. I don't want him to win. At this point, since Nick was evicted, I'm rooting for Daniele.

Ian
08-07-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm not sure who I want to win at this point. Even though ED is going a little overboard IMO, he's still one of my favorites (which isn't saying much since the rest pretty much annoy me).

I'd be okay with Danielle winning, but basically as long as it isn't Jen, Jen, Jen, Kail, or Amber I'm okay with it.

2Epcot
08-07-2007, 06:17 PM
I agree, Chris. CBS should have done something about the banner planes. It's no secret they fly over every season. Stupid move on their part and it will no doubt do in Eric.

CBS has done something now, though I don't think it will stop the banners.

"Big Brother" Wings Pilot
Posted Aug 6th 2007 7:00PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: TV

UPDATE: To be absolutely clear, the banner that appeared on last night's show was NOT pulled by Jerry.

The producers of the CBS reality show "Big Brother" have grounded a pilot they say planned on ruining the show.

Lawyers for Endemol USA Inc. sent a cease and desist letter to Jerry Hider of Blue Yonder Air, to stop him from flying his plane over the "Big Brother" house. According to Endemol, Hider was planning a flyover carrying a message that told the other players in the house that Eric is "America's Player" -- essentially ruining part of the game.

Endemol alleges that by doing this, Hider's proposed actions would violate a "tort of intentional interference of an advantageous business relationship" -- or, in layman's terms, "Dude, don't ruin the game!"

Hider alleges that he's not trying to ruin the game, and that he was simply paid to do a job. The peeved pilot wouldn't release the name of the person who has been hiring him to make "Big Brother"-related runs, but said that up until now he, CBS and Endemol enjoyed "a symbiotic relationship." In 2001, Endemol even produced a story about the banner operation.

In a statement to TMZ, CBS says: "It's always great to have fans that are this engaged and passionate about 'Big Brother.' However, we also need to protect the integrity of the competition, which does not allow any outside influence on the houseguests who are sequestered from the public broadcast and therefore unaware of some of the secret twists in the show."

Is Hider going to try to fight Endemol and CBS? Not likely. He told us "If I had a bunch of attorneys I would fight this, but it's not worth my time."

Since the first banner apparently wasn't clear enough, the plan supposedly was to fly another banner that clearly states that Eric is America's Player, that is what prompted the action by CBS. Rumors are that the people behind the banners will just use another company. There are several banner plane companies that fly banners usually along the ocean.

chrisb26
08-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I think its good that CBS is taking action against the person who flew the plane over the house. However I really don't know how it could be stoped like it said at the end of the article that they will just hire another company to fly the plane. Problem is if they do actually say Eric is America's Player then what are they going to do? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

IamBelle
08-08-2007, 10:40 AM
I think that's terrible about the banner planes, I read the same article about the banner plane that was going to say that Eric was America's Player, and was shocked that someone would do that. I think it is someone related to Nick, because of wat it said. Hmm...

I think BB should put a tarp or something over the sky so nobody could see any more banner planes fly by!

Ian
08-08-2007, 01:05 PM
What would it mean to anyone to see a banner that said "Eric is America's Player" anyway???

I mean if I was in the house I would just take that to mean that someone outside the house meant to imply that America was rooting for Eric (sort of like the Cowboys always claimed to be "America's Team").

It's not like they even know an "America's Player" exists, so it would mean nothing to them. Stupid and pointless.

BTW ... ED and Danielle probably went too far. Inevitably, people like ED who claim they "just tell it like it is" always end up being perceived as rude and overly aggressive and end up with huge targets on their backs (no one likes to have to deal with that much drama all the time).

I'd venture to say that, barring ED winning HoH next week, they may be in trouble.

Speaking of HoH, how STUPID were some of those veto players??? I mean I can understand Kail and Jen giving up a lot, but why in the world would anyone not on the block give up 5 chances at HoH just to get a meaningless veto??? Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb. Mark my words ... that will cost someone a chance to win the money.

Here we go again...
08-09-2007, 10:07 PM
All I can say is Dustin is a snake.... I hope someone figures it out soon. :mad::mad::mad:

chrisb26
08-09-2007, 10:44 PM
I know I thought it was funny that Dustin promised to evict Eric but then didn't although I think Evil blowing up on him a couple days ago had something to do with it. I am both glad and sad at the results of the show. I am happy he was saved although kinda disappointed after learning what he did to Amber I don't think that was right at all and was happy to see her stand up to him and show that it wasn't alright. I also think is good that he stayed because the only reason he would have gone home was because of the fact that he was America's Player and alot of what they where saying really wasn't true.

I also think its funny how they had said that all the evictions so far or at least the last two had had a mystery vote that nobody knew who cast it they where all positive that it was Eric that cast them which was true but then tonight they got another one it will be interesting to see how that pans out.

I also want to see what happens now between Evil and Jen he was very nice to her this past week because he wanted her vote so now that he no longer has to worry about that will he go back to being mean to her?

Here we go again...
08-09-2007, 11:02 PM
Eric could have gotten away with some of the things he did because he was america's player. But spreading rumors was nothing any of us asked him to do. Eric deserved to go. And Dustin acting like he is Amber's best friend then cutting her throat was just insane.

I hope america makes eric get Dustin on the block. That would be funny. And I can't wait to make him have to vote one of his own players off....

AmyKane
08-09-2007, 11:12 PM
On the CBS website they already have the voting for who Eric should push to nominate for eviction and I have voted my max to get rid of Dustin! I believe you all have until 3 am eastern standard time to vote.

Carol
08-10-2007, 09:49 AM
It's a game. People lie for $500,000. :rolleyes:

I can never understand why folks get so upset when someone doesn't hold true to their word. Have they never watched these shows before.

I could care less about what Dustin did. I'm glad he voted for Kail. It's strategy. He wants to get Dick out of the house. It's a good move. I've had enough of Dick and his antics. I'd prefer Jen go first - but I'd like to see them both out.

How big of a secret was Amber's revolution to Eric when she broadcasted it on national TV??

tinkerbell04
08-10-2007, 01:51 PM
Dustin claiming that he did vote to evict Eric was a pretty good strategic move on his part. Then he can claim that Eric couldn't have been the inaccounted for vote the past two weeks because it is back again. I am sure people will go back and blame Jen again. I am ready to see ED head out, he is a good player, but he gets on my nerves.:mickey:

chrisb26
08-10-2007, 06:31 PM
Spoiler:

Okay I offically don't like Evil anymore not that I liked him all that much before but after watching Big Brother After Dark last night it sealed the deal. I don't want to say to much because they will probably show it on the next show but Evil went after Jamika and Amber about Jamika's religion and Amber being a mother. He said very horrible things to both of them. Very bad words stuff I was shocked to hear coming out of his mouth he took it way to far. He wouldn't stop it went on for probably twenty five minutes non stop. I felt so bad for Jamika and Amber they didn't deserve it. It seems to me that now that Eric stayed Evil is just mad as mad can be because he knows he will probably go home they (Danielle and Evil) where talking about it and said that he probably would. So now it seems he is just going to go after everybody.
Well that seems true of all except for a very unlikely person. Jen they are still being all buddy buddy I can't figure out what is wrong with her. After all Evil did to her and now she seems to be friends with him. I don't understand it. I know there isn't anybody in the house that really cares for her buy why out of everybody would she side with them? I think this will be a big mistake for her and might make her end up going home.

It's a game. People lie for $500,000. :rolleyes:

I can never understand why folks get so upset when someone doesn't hold true to their word. Have they never watched these shows before.

I could care less about what Dustin did. I'm glad he voted for Kail. It's strategy. He wants to get Dick out of the house. It's a good move. I've had enough of Dick and his antics. I'd prefer Jen go first - but I'd like to see them both out.

How big of a secret was Amber's revolution to Eric when she broadcasted it on national TV??

I agree with you completly people lie so much in this game its crazy everybody does it even Mr. "I tell the truth always" Evil. So what that Dustin did lie who did he do it to? Evil which personally since I can't stand him I think it is pretty funny that Dustin did lie. Although he lied to Amber also which seeing as how close they are I don't think that was right but its all game play. I also agree with what you said about Ambers secret. The entire country knows now what she did it wasn't like she was trying to keep it secret from everybody but I think she was more upset that she confided in him about that and then he was going to use it against her.

What would it mean to anyone to see a banner that said "Eric is America's Player" anyway???

I mean if I was in the house I would just take that to mean that someone outside the house meant to imply that America was rooting for Eric (sort of like the Cowboys always claimed to be "America's Team").

I think you are exactly right on this one now before I would have thought there was a change they maybe knew. But today on the Early Show they had Kail on and they where talking about Eric being the surprise vote every week and Julie said that Eric was America's Player and Kail looked like she had no idea what Julie was talking about until she explained it.

Melanie
08-10-2007, 06:57 PM
Reminder:

Please use spoiler tags (white text) when discussing things that haven't aired yet. Some folks don't want to know what happens before the show airs.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Ian
08-10-2007, 08:15 PM
I never thought I'd say this, but .... Jen is actually growing on me a little bit. Not that I'm a huge fan, but I don't find her nearly as vomit inducing as I used to.

ED on the other hand ... I'm actually not bothered at all by his antics (I think it's part of his strategy sort of like Howie), but I am bothered by the fact that he really doesn't have much game and he's kind of childish at times. It's just sort of growing old for me now. And Danielle ... she gets kinda high and mighty about things but she's just as weasely as the next player.

Eric, on the other hand, is really beginning to annoy me. In the beginning he was sort of humble to a degree, but now he comes off as being really arrogant. I also think he's kind of a slimeball to a degree.

My new must-go list is Eric, Amber, and then maybe ED or Danielle. I'm still pulling for Dustin and now maybe (gulp) Jen a little bit to win it all.

ChipnDaleGal
08-11-2007, 10:41 AM
I watch a lot of the Showtime 3 hour nightly shows and you do get a better handle on the people's personalities. The only ones left that I am really rooting for would be Danielle and Dick. I used to love Dustin, but now he makes me sick. I am also very down on Eric. I don't want Jen or Zach to win, but they bug me far less now that Dustin, Eric and Amber. I miss Nick.

Nini
08-11-2007, 01:49 PM
I watch a lot of the Showtime 3 hour nightly shows and you do get a better handle on the people's personalities. The only ones left that I am really rooting for would be Danielle and Dick. I used to love Dustin, but now he makes me sick. I am also very down on Eric. I don't want Jen or Zach to win, but they bug me far less now that Dustin, Eric and Amber. I miss Nick.

Wow! You took the words right out of my mouth! I watch Showtime every night too (like an addict) and I agree with everything you said.
:thumbsup:
Also: I can't stand Jameka, won't even go there since I would have to include a "spoiler" moment, and I think Jessica is just a cute little thing! Wish she'd have sided with D & D though.

Denise :mickey:

tinkerbelle75
08-11-2007, 11:02 PM
:mad::mad::mad:
OK this is the worst case scenario! If E.D. gets outta this one, he totally deserves to win it all for sure.

chrisb26
08-11-2007, 11:06 PM
Reminder:

Please use spoiler tags (white text) when discussing things that haven't aired yet. Some folks don't want to know what happens before the show airs.

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Sorry :blush:

I was watching and although I dont really care for Danielle I do have to give her props cause last night she said the first thing she wanted to do after getting out of the BB house was go to Disneyland!

Don't think that is really a spoiler so I'm not going to put it in white.

Melanie
08-12-2007, 10:17 AM
I have found a place on the web to watch clips of the show (now that I'm back in Japan, I can't see the show anymore), and I just watched the HOH competition from the other night. Just curious, why did some of the houseguests have on bunny costumes? :bunny:

NotaGeek
08-12-2007, 03:26 PM
I have found a place on the web to watch clips of the show (now that I'm back in Japan, I can't see the show anymore), and I just watched the HOH competition from the other night. Just curious, why did some of the houseguests have on bunny costumes? :bunny:

The POV competition caused that. They had to pledge to do stuff to win the POV. Wear bunny suits all week, give up the HOH (for some reason Jamika said she wouldn't compete for 5 weeks!) and Jen finally won when she opted to only win 1/2 the money if she won BB8! It was a really tricky and unfair POV in my opinion.

Ian
08-12-2007, 11:11 PM
No real shocker there ...

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I really don't like any of these people. :ack:

chrisb26
08-13-2007, 12:03 AM
I know what you mean with the exception of a couple people I really dont like them. I do however really like Jessica she is probably the only one. I really hope she wins. I honestly dont really think this season is all that great. I looked and found stuff from the last couple seasons since this is actually the first season of Big Brother I have watched and to me it seemed like the people where alot better and seemed to have alot more fun. This seasons cast seems to just sit around and do nothing all the time.

Ian
08-13-2007, 09:00 AM
Well one thing I will say ... ED is certainly making this a memorable season if nothing else. Even Howie didn't stir up half as much drama as Dick does.

I'm kinda enjoying it, since he's picking on the people I find most irritating in the house. Amber drives me crazy ...

tinkerbell04
08-13-2007, 09:19 AM
Amber drives me crazy ...

Me too! all that crying all the time....

Carol
08-13-2007, 10:06 AM
I'm kinda enjoying it ...Not me.

I am all about drama - but I fastfowarded through most of the episode last night. I am so sick of listening to the same fight, bickering, praying and blubbering. I don't care who it is - it's not fun to watch or hear.

:bored:

Ian
08-13-2007, 11:14 AM
Not me.

I am all about drama - but I fastfowarded through most of the episode last night. I am so sick of listening to the same fight, bickering, praying and blubbering. I don't care who it is - it's not fun to watch or hear.

:bored:I agree to an extent, Carol, but given the other option of watching basically nothing at all happen between a bunch of people I don't like ... I'll take ED's drama at this point.

If ED and Danielle were gone, what would really happen? We could watch Jameka pray, Amber cry, and Jessica do her Valley Girl impression for the next month?

:sick: :ack: :sick:

TheDuckRocks
08-13-2007, 12:50 PM
No real shocker there ...

I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that I really don't like any of these people. :ack:

:ditto:

Amber - Oh, boo-hoo!
Jamika - what a phoney, she really slipped up with her language last night.
Danielle - how dumb was putting up Eric, she should have waited a week or two.
Dustin - has turned mighty nasty and lies.
Jen & Zach - never did like either of them.
Eric - I'm sick to death of his "talks" to America.
Jessica - might be OK if you didn't have to listen to her voice.
ED - Is really taking things too far, sad I kind of was getting to like him.

Who would I like to see win? Kaysar!:D

Ian
08-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Danielle - how dumb was putting up Eric, she should have waited a week or two ...

Eric - I'm sick to death of his "talks" to America.I totally agree on both of these. I actually feel a little bad for ED, because it was really Danielle who messed up and let things get personal because of Nick. She definitely should have laid low and slowly built a case against Eric instead of trying to do it all at once. BIG mistake.

And Eric? I think Eric is a total weasel. Last night he stood there and said not one word when ED was ripping into Jameka ... not a word! Then he goes inside and whispers those alleged words of support to her.

Bottom line is he's terrifed of Dick and won't stand up to him, but he still tries to come off like he's some kind of hero.

Eric may actually be my least favorite HG.

TheDuckRocks
08-14-2007, 09:24 AM
Eric may actually be my least favorite HG.

I'm in agreement with you on this also, have you noticed how badly he sweats and his hands shake whenever anyone puts him on the spot. You would think his housemates would wonder why.....is he hiding something or maybe lying?

Ian
08-14-2007, 11:17 AM
I'm in agreement with you on this also, have you noticed how badly he sweats and his hands shake whenever anyone puts him on the spot. You would think his housemates would wonder why.....is he hiding something or maybe lying?Yep I've totally noticed this. He talks really big when he's in the Diary Room or in private with one of the folks in his alliance.

But the moment someone gets in his or someone in his alliance's face or challenges them he's quiet as a churchmouse. I don't like people who are all talk. I'm surprised no one has noticed this or called him out on it yet.

I was actually surprised it didn't occur to Jameka when he was being all sympathetic with her that he left her twisting in the wind when Dick was actually yelling at her.

Ian
08-15-2007, 10:05 AM
Okay, so here's how I see two big mistakes that were made last night ...

#1, ED was TOTALLY wrong to make everyone hate him before the Veto competition. I kept saying to DW, "Why is he doing this for Danielle before he even knows if she's staying on the block??" I mean they had 2 of 6 chances minimum to get her down (I think it might have been better than that really because there was probably a good chance Jen would have used it on her, too, had she won).

Now he's put himself in a position where the damage is basically irreverseable since he went way, WAY over the line. His goose should be cooked.

EXCEPT for big mistake #2, made by Jessica ...

Putting up Dustin was the dumbest thing she could have done! She essentially took away one guaranteed vote for ED and replaced it with one guaranteed vote for a member of her alliance. So instead of having a 4-2 vote in their favor (with a nice 2 vote cushion) now she's taken that away and made it a potential 3-3 vote. I know she has the tie-breaker, but now all they have to do is sway one vote their way and Dustin is out.

AND (here's where it gets interesting) ... since Eric is America's Player and it's a virtual guarantee that America is going to tell him to vote out Dustin, there's probably at least a 50/50 chance that ED stays.

Now of course Jessica doesn't know about Eric, but still ... I don't see what the upside was to taking that risk. The only thing is, I suspect Zach is now trying to work himself in with Jessica's alliance (notice how he ran up to the HoH room with them last night?), so it's possible he may vote to send ED home anyway and it will be still be 3-3.

I just didn't get that choice ... I thought it was really, really dumb.

ChipnDaleGal
08-15-2007, 12:23 PM
How much my mind has changed this season. I went from just loving Dustin, to last night I actually went online and cast a vote to have Eric evict him. I agree that Dick took his bullying too far, too soon. I really do beleive that he did it all for Danielle, but he should have waited until after the Veto Competition. I have my fingers crossed that Jen, Danielle and Zach vote to Dustin and then America makes Eric vote him out!! That would make me laugh so hard. I think Dick is going, but I still have a glimmer of hope that they will turn on Dustin.

NotaGeek
08-15-2007, 01:24 PM

#1, ED was TOTALLY wrong to make everyone hate him before the Veto competition. I kept saying to DW, "Why is he doing this for Danielle before he even knows if she's staying on the block??" I mean they had 2 of 6 chances minimum to get her down (I think it might have been better than that really because there was probably a good chance Jen would have used it on her, too, had she won).

Now he's put himself in a position where the damage is basically irreverseable since he went way, WAY over the line. His goose should be cooked.

Putting up Dustin was the dumbest thing she could have done! She essentially took away one guaranteed vote for ED and replaced it with one guaranteed vote for a member of her alliance. So instead of having a 4-2 vote in their favor (with a nice 2 vote cushion) now she's taken that away and made it a potential 3-3 vote. I know she has the tie-breaker, but now all they have to do is sway one vote their way and Dustin is out.

AND (here's where it gets interesting) ... since Eric is America's Player and it's a virtual guarantee that America is going to tell him to vote out Dustin, there's probably at least a 50/50 chance that ED stays.

Now of course Jessica doesn't know about Eric, but still ... I don't see what the upside was to taking that risk. The only thing is, I suspect Zach is now trying to work himself in with Jessica's alliance (notice how he ran up to the HoH room with them last night?), so it's possible he may vote to send ED home anyway and it will be still be 3-3.

I totally agree! These people are NOT the brightest bulbs on the shelf.

Ian
08-15-2007, 03:34 PM
Can you imagine the scrambling that will go on if Dustin does get voted out??

I'm not sure Eric would be able to hide for another week if that happens, because it will be pretty obvious that it was him. I really don't think anyone would believe that Jameka or Amber (who both loathe ED) voted to evict Dustin.

:thedolls:

2Epcot
08-15-2007, 05:59 PM
How much my mind has changed this season. I went from just loving Dustin, to last night I actually went online and cast a vote to have Eric evict him. I agree that Dick took his bullying too far, too soon. I really do beleive that he did it all for Danielle, but he should have waited until after the Veto Competition. I have my fingers crossed that Jen, Danielle and Zach vote to Dustin and then America makes Eric vote him out!! That would make me laugh so hard..

I've also changed my mind about Dustin. I liked him in the beginning, but haven't liked him for about the last two or three weeks.

The edit CBS/BB did on Dick's bullying was very kind. I watched the stuff he did in the house online (a lot is on you tube) far, far worse, then what was shown on the TV show.

As tough as Dick seems, he does appear to have a soft side for Daniele, and I also feel he wanted to make sure she stayed in the house.

I'm also hoping that Dustin gets voted out, and looking forward to the look on Eric's face when he sees America wants him to vote Dustin out, just like we saw when they told him to give the silent treatment to Jessica. I think by now, between the last few tasks, and the banner, Eric should be starting to realize a lot of America doesn't like America's Player.

chrisb26
08-15-2007, 07:53 PM

I both agree and disagree with what you said. I think as soon as ED found out he would be on the block with Danielle he said it himself that he would make sure that there was no chance of Danielle going home. I do agree that it was possible to have Danielle taken off before and he wouldn't have had to make a huge deal about it but I also think he knew that she was getting blamed for alot of what he was doing in the house. Maybe he wanted to make sure that people would only blame him or something.

Something else who would be the second vote for ED? I know Danielle would be one vote to keep him. However I don't think Zach would keep ED in the house. Jen either for that matter. I can see either of them not voting out Danielle because she is nicer to them but I think they would get ED home. I do agree it could be a tie though if Danielle and for some reason Jen decided to keep ED then America like we all know will happen will tell Eric to vote for Dustin which would in my opinion be a dumb move because that would put a probably obvious target on his back.

The edit CBS/BB did on Dick's bullying was very kind. I watched the stuff he did in the house online (a lot is on you tube) far, far worse, then what was shown on the TV show.

As tough as Dick seems, he does appear to have a soft side for Daniele, and I also feel he wanted to make sure she stayed in the house.

I'm also hoping that Dustin gets voted out, and looking forward to the look on Eric's face when he sees America wants him to vote Dustin out, just like we saw when they told him to give the silent treatment to Jessica. I think by now, between the last few tasks, and the banner, Eric should be starting to realize a lot of America doesn't like America's Player.

I agree with you on this. Although I dont like ED at all I do have to admit what he was doing for Danielle was very nice of him and surprised me that he did it because I'm not so sure she would have done the same for him. Although you are right he was ALOT worse in actuality then they showed on the TV. I suppose that is probably because had they actually showed all that ED had been saying they would have just had to keep their finger on the beep button non-stop.

As for Eric and America's Player this is just funny to me now after watching the way he was talking in the DR yesterday. He said "I'm determined to win you over America" that just made me laugh. I mean can he be that dumb? Obviously America doesn't like you and your not going to win them over. All that they want to do is to make you a target to get you to go home. That was made obvious to me when they told him to give the silent treatment to Jessica because she is probably the only one in the house that would have backed him.

As for last nights show I thought it was okay but I was kinda mad that Jessica had gotten upset since she is my favorite houseguest. Even with her half cry ;) Its bad that with all the lying in the house you must feel that even your "best friend" is betraying you. However I guess its all game play.

nicole48040
08-15-2007, 11:29 PM
Jess to win!!!!! Jess to win!!!!!! :thumbsup:I hated her voice, but NOW she's the only one I can stand! BTW......is it just me or do you think Jess could be the offspring of Karen Walker on "Will and Grace"??? She kept reminding me of someone and that character's it! :D

TheDuckRocks
08-16-2007, 11:23 AM
The more I think of it, the more I think we just may see Dustin go home tonight. Danielle will want to keep ED, Eric more than likely will be told to vote off Dustin and if Jen and Zach really think about it they will know that if they don't break up the LNC they will be picked off next.
Should be interesting.

Ian
08-16-2007, 12:34 PM
The more I think of it, the more I think we just may see Dustin go home tonight. Danielle will want to keep ED, Eric more than likely will be told to vote off Dustin and if Jen and Zach really think about it they will know that if they don't break up the LNC they will be picked off next.
Should be interesting.It wouldn't shock me if he went home, I'll say that.

The only thing I see working against that happening is that I think almost everyone in the house is tired of Dick's abuse. They may just decide that, regardless, they want him out when they have the chance.

That's why it was such a big mistake for him to do what he did. He should have turned sweet and been nice to everyone ... he played it totally wrong.

2Epcot
08-16-2007, 04:32 PM
The ratings for BB are higher then they've ever been before, and I think a lot of that has to do with Dick. BB producers do not want Dick to leave, and it wouldn't surprise me if they try whatever influence they can in the diary room sessions to help keep Dick in the house.

ALL THREE EDITIONS OF "BIG BROTHER 8" HIT NEW RATINGS HIGHS AND ALL PLACE IN THE TOP 10 AMONG ADULTS 18-49

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CBS Places First In Viewers For The 10th Time In 11 Weeks This Summer

CBS Is First in Adults 25-54 and Second in Adults 18-49

CBS Has Six of the Week's Top 10 Programs in Viewers and the Top 10 Scripted Programs

Special Preview of Drew Carey-Hosted Game Show "Power of 10" Is the Week's No. 4 Program in Viewers

CBS placed first in viewers for the 10th time in 11 weeks this summer, first in adults 25-54 and second in adults 18-49 with six of the week's top 10 programs, according to Nielsen Live Plus same-day ratings for the week ending Aug. 12, week 47 of the 2006-2007 television year.

All three editions of BIG BROTHER 8 hit nightly ratings highs in viewers and key demographics and all placed in the top 10 programs of the week in adults 18-49.

CBS also had the week's top 10 scripted programs with rebroadcasts of CSI, WITHOUT A TRACE, TWO AND A HALF MEN, CRIMINAL MINDS, CSI: NY, COLD CASE, SHARK, CSI: MIAMI, RULES OF ENGAGEMENT and NCIS 10PM SPECIAL.

CBS Ratings Extra -- "BIG BROTHER 8 ON A RATINGS ROLL": ALL THREE EDITIONS POSTING ACROSS-THE-BOARD GROWTH SINCE PREMIERE WEEK

CBS's BIG BROTHER 8 is on a ratings roll as all three editions are posting across-the-board growth since premiere week, according to Nielsen Live Plus same-day ratings through Aug. 12.

The Sunday (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) edition is posting the thrice-weekly reality series' largest increases, up + 29% in viewers, +33% in adults 18-49, +11% in adults 18-34 and +28% in adults 25-54 since its premiere.

The live BIG BROTHER 8 THURSDAY (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, is up +5% in viewers, +7% in adults 18-49, +14% in adults 18-34 and +6% in adults 25-54.

The Tuesday broadcast (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) is up +6% in viewers, +15% in adults 18-49, +32% in adults 18-34 and +10% in adults 25-54.

ChipnDaleGal
08-16-2007, 10:59 PM
That was such a sweet eviction!! The stunned look in Dustin's eyes, and Amber was just like 'Wah???'

I enjoyed the interview with Joe tonight. Do you think he was whooping and hollering in his living room when Dustin got the axe??

I hope Danielle puts up Amber and Jameka. It would be nice to see them squirm a little.

chrisb26
08-16-2007, 11:19 PM
I do have to admit that Dustins face when he got voted out was priceless he was so shocked. Although I would have rather seen ED go home I do have to admit I wasn't too upset about it being Dustin. It was totally his own fault also. Who in their right mind would ever volunteer for something like that :confused:. I dont care if you were told that you where 100% safe I would never risk something like that. I was so high and mighty and thought he was untouchable and he was so wrong it was funny.

Although I can't stand ED I do have to admit that he does bring entertainment to the house even if what he doesn't isn't exactly right there is so little of it in the house.

I think Zach made a valid point though on his date with Jessica that keeping ED in the house took the attention off of everybody else and put it on ED since keeping him would make him the target.

I dont know if im happy or not that Danielle got HOH again I would have liked to see somebody that didn't have it already get it.

NotaGeek
08-17-2007, 04:35 AM
Just for insisting that he but put up against ED Dustin totally deserved what he got. He just got too big for his britches.

It's going to be an interesting week with Danielle back as HOH. I am SO glad Amber didn't win, I hope there's LOT'S of crying and agonizing over her bad fortune this week! :ack:

tinkerbelle75
08-17-2007, 05:43 AM
Priceless. Absolutely priceless.:D Now maybe Danielle will get rid of Jameeka. I am sick of her. It wouldn't bother me to see Amber go either. It's funny how thinks change in a week at the BB house. Way to go, ED!!!!!:number1:

Ian
08-17-2007, 07:23 AM
:woohoo:

Oh man ... that was priceless!!! I so enjoyed that.

I don't particularly like ED, but he does make good T.V. and I did want him to stay over Dustin (who went so quickly from the penthouse to the outhouse IMO, that he must have taken an express elevator!).

Quite honestly, Jameka and Amber annoy the pants off me and I seriously hope that Danielle puts them up against each other. I would love to see how quick Amber turned on Jameka and campaigned against her.

This actually has turned into one of the best BB seasons in years (outside of All Stars). I'm really enjoying it!!

TigChatt
08-17-2007, 07:35 AM
i also enjoyed Dustin getting evicted. Priceless! I was thinking the same thing about Joe, wondering how much he was hooting and hollering that Dustin finally got it. I'm also glad that Daniele got HoH. Like someone else said it is going to make for an interesting week. I hope that Jameka and Amber are nominated. They are actually getting on my nerves more than Jen. Has anyone noticed that Jen has stayed out of the limelight in the last two weeks, ever since ED said something and poured tea on her?

Ian
08-17-2007, 08:44 AM
I have a question ...

Did I mishear Amber last night or did she wish her five year old daughter good luck starting 3rd grade??

How is that possible?

kim1st
08-17-2007, 10:21 AM
What is everyone thinking about Eric?

I like the whole America's player twist, but the fact that he doesn't control his own vote has almost come back to bite him a couple of times.

Ian
08-17-2007, 10:33 AM
What is everyone thinking about Eric?

I like the whole America's player twist, but the fact that he doesn't control his own vote has almost come back to bite him a couple of times.Well on a personal level, I don't really like him. I think he's sort of weasely.

But from a game perspective, I actually think he's done okay. I mean despite having been put in awkward position after awkward position by America, he's still hung in there.

TheDuckRocks
08-17-2007, 11:09 AM
CBS Is First in Adults 25-54 and Second in Adults 18-49
Wow, I'm either very youthful for my age or very immature.:D

I am trying very hard to be adult here and not say, "I told you so, Ian!" Oops did that slip out?:thedolls: You know I'm just kidding you all, on most things on BB Ian and I have been in agreement more often than not.

Amber was so shocked there for a minute she couldn't even cry, poor thing. Yes, I too thought she said third grade.:huh:

Well, I'm hoping Amber and Jamika will be on the block this week with Eric being the replacement if one of them gets POV.

I can't believe that the people I didn't like at the first of this season have come to make this the best BB other than the all star year.

2Epcot
08-17-2007, 11:29 AM
I'm very happy with yesterday's show. It took me a while to like anyone in the house. Jen, Dick, Dustin and Eric were all the first I liked, but the last couple of weeks Eric and Dustin dropped off my list.

When the LNC turned on Dick and Daniele I started liking her more. It is great to see how far Dick and Dani have come since the start. This past week should make them even closer.

Also glad Daniele got HOH. I would love to see her put up Jessica and Eric, but Jameka and Amber would be good too. Eric or Amber leaving next would be my first choices.

ChipnDaleGal
08-17-2007, 11:40 AM
I have a question ...

Did I mishear Amber last night or did she wish her five year old daughter good luck starting 3rd grade??

How is that possible?

I am sure that I read somewhere this morning that her daughter is 9. :confused:

Ian
08-17-2007, 03:31 PM
Maybe Julie got it wrong when she said she was 5, then.

TigChatt
08-17-2007, 04:12 PM
I heard Amber say that she was going into the 3rd grade too. Julie has to be wrong, but then again if they can hear why didn't Amber correct her?

chrisb26
08-17-2007, 06:21 PM
I just replayed it on TiVo and something is strange there. Julie asked Amber about her 5 year old daughter and Amber talked about her entering the 3rd grade. So either Amber has a very smart daughter or somebody was wrong and I wouldn't think that Amber would forget how old her daughter was.

pixiesmimi
08-17-2007, 09:27 PM
Hi! Y'all mind me getting in on this conversation too? :blush: I couldn't wait for BB8 to start this year but I'm a little disappointed in the HGs also. I wanted ED to go so bad this week because of his horrible behavior towards the other Hgs. But Dustin was okay, too. I would just have rather ED go before him.

You know everyone was talking about Jen being a model, etc. Well, I just saw her in a bit part on Las Vegas (TV show) tonight. She didn't have a speaking part, at least not yet. (The show is still on) But she was by the pool in a bikini and just sat there and smiled. I couldn't believe my eyes! :) No wonder she thinks she is so hot and important.;)

chrisb26
08-17-2007, 09:38 PM
I did know Jen was a model but not that she was on Las Vegas however if you go to her myspace page or her website you can see what she has done. It says she was on Las Vegas a couple times as well as CSI: Miami, Bones, and The OC. However I don't know what she has done on the shows maybe just an extra. It also says she was a contestant on Wheel of Fortune in 2004

NotaGeek
08-17-2007, 09:49 PM
:mickey:I was channel surfing late Wednesday night and happed upon an issue of the MOST lame show ever, "Gay, Straight or Taken" ... anyone else see this show ... well, Mike was on and lost that one, too! He was straight, by the way.

pixiesmimi
08-18-2007, 12:27 AM
Well, you know ED is in some kind of rock band (and reminds me of Tommy Lee).:cool: It looks to me like this season they just chose people that have some kind of performing career and might not need the money anyway. By the way, I get tired of seeing the same contestants on all of the reality shows like The Race, Survivor, Big Brother. (Rob and Amber for 2) I wish they would just get original and quit putting the same people on every season.

NotaGeek
08-19-2007, 03:42 PM
Well, you know ED is in some kind of rock band (and reminds me of Tommy Lee).:cool: It looks to me like this season they just chose people that have some kind of performing career and might not need the money anyway. By the way, I get tired of seeing the same contestants on all of the reality shows like The Race, Survivor, Big Brother. (Rob and Amber for 2) I wish they would just get original and quit putting the same people on every season.

ED is a bartender in a rock bar and he plays in some no-name band. I think that's what bugs me about him, he's like SO many other bartenders I have met in Hollywood (LA) chasing the dream of stardom and riding on the coat tails of the people he name drops. If he was half as talented and cool as he thinks he is he wouldn't need to be on BB8. :soapbox:

TigChatt
08-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Ok, Daniele needs to nominate Jameka & Amber with Amber going home. She is starting to get more and more on my nerves with this CRYING. I have NEVER NEVER seen someone CRY as as her.

chrisb26
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
Amber and Jamika are not my favorite house guests however I dont know if I would agree with the fact of Danielle putting them up. It might make alot of people watching happy since they are kind of annoying however from a game stand point I think it is a really bad move. Why would you get rid of them? Amber isn't that great at all she hasn't won anything she lets her emotions get in the way. Which makes her weak. Jamika might not be so weak however she can't win the HOH for another three weeks so why would you get rid of her she isnt really a threat to anybody because of this. Yes she has that one vote but that isn't all that much in the big picture. Once she is able to get HOH again then I would agree with her needing to get out of the house but not right now. I think Danielle is very smart in trying like she said to backdoor Jen. She is a very strong competitor she has been on the block 4 times now and has gotten off every time. A couple of these times is because of winning POV I think if she wasn't able to do that she might end up going home. It should be intresting to see if Danielles plans work this time seeing as how last time she was HOH they didn't really work.

NotaGeek
08-20-2007, 02:47 AM
Jamika and Amber are decent pics strategically and Danielle is right if either one made it to the final 2 they would win because everyone likes them. After they are gone the REAL game begins. Now I just want Zack to win because he's been such a pawn in the whole game. He's actually the ONLY one that hasn't been a total jerk.

Ian
08-20-2007, 07:25 AM
I actually think Dani's nominations were pretty smart. At worst, one of the two of them goes home and I agree with her that both of them are people you do not want to face in the finals. Of the two, Amber would be the logical choice since she can win HoH's and Jameka can't.

At best, one of them comes down off the block after veto and then she puts Jen up and Jen goes home. Jen's a tough competitor and definitely Dani's biggest threat in the house.

Now, as someone said before me, it will be interesting to see if she can make her plan work. Thus far she's been decent at the strategic part of the game, but a little lacking on the tactical side.

pixiesmimi
08-20-2007, 07:52 AM
I really, really want to see ED go home. He is so smug and so irritating! I figured Danielle would put up Amber and Jamika. I hope her plans to backdoor Jen works, although, I wouldn't mind seeing Amber go. Her crying is really getting on my nerves. As Eric said last night, it is going to be a cryfest for the week, but what else is new? :) But I would like to see someone else controlling things besides ED.

Ian
08-20-2007, 10:04 AM
But I would like to see someone else controlling things besides ED.Hmmm ... I think Daniele is controlling things a lot more than her father is. He seems to be along for the ride, if you ask me.

As far as Amber's crying goes ... DW and I have taken to setting an over/under before the show starts on how many times Amber will cry. Last night the number was set at 4 ... we both took the over ... we both won!

TigChatt
08-20-2007, 10:18 AM
Hmmm ... I think Daniele is controlling things a lot more than her father is. He seems to be along for the ride, if you ask me.

As far as Amber's crying goes ... DW and I have taken to setting an over/under before the show starts on how many times Amber will cry. Last night the number was set at 4 ... we both took the over ... we both won!

Thats almost as bad as the drinking game with Jen and the I's. LOL. It's almost always going to be over. LOL. It's going to be a big crying fest this week I agree.

Someone said that it wasnt good for Dani to nominate Amber and Jameka, but I think that it's for the best like Dani and someone else on this thread said. If it came down to say either one of the nominated or Dani at the end. Dani would lose. I say get the weaker ones out. But at the same time Zach is getting along with everyone and no one really thinks about nominating him....HMMM....Zach gets my vote to win. If he doesnt then he'll get pretty close.

Ian
08-20-2007, 11:24 AM
One other thing ... how DUMB is Amber??

"What does 'outed' mean?"

:rolleyes:

TigChatt
08-21-2007, 08:07 PM
One other thing ... how DUMB is Amber??

"What does 'outed' mean?"

:rolleyes:

OMG I still cant believe that one. She's got to be dumb to know that one

NotaGeek
08-22-2007, 01:29 AM
So much for Amber's resolution to stop crying and step up her game. SO, when did she become so God-centric? WEIRD.

TigChatt
08-22-2007, 07:05 AM
So much for Amber's resolution to stop crying and step up her game. SO, when did she become so God-centric? WEIRD.

It bothers me too. I dont want to start a debate but here's why it bothers me. I would hope that God's a little busy looking after sick people that need him more, or people that have a lot on their minds, or our troops no matter where they are in the world. Instead of worrying about a silly little game that he really had no business dealing with in the first place. I really think that she is doing this because of Jameka. What I dont get is why she swears on her daughters life. I would never even think about saying something like this EVER. It's like a high school thing. And then one last thing, why are you FAILING your family if you dont win a pov or a hoh?

Ok I'm off my :soapbox:

Carol
08-22-2007, 09:30 AM
So much for Amber's resolution to stop crying and step up her game. I know! I hit the mute button as soon as her mug hits the TV screen. I cannot stand to listen to her. It makes my head hurts.

I'm glad they are going after Jen (great move) - but please muzzle Amber and get her out of there next week!

mdearmas
08-22-2007, 10:04 AM
It bothers me too. I dont want to start a debate but here's why it bothers me. I would hope that God's a little busy looking after sick people that need him more, or people that have a lot on their minds, or our troops no matter where they are in the world. Instead of worrying about a silly little game that he really had no business dealing with in the first place. I really think that she is doing this because of Jameka. What I dont get is why she swears on her daughters life. I would never even think about saying something like this EVER. It's like a high school thing. And then one last thing, why are you FAILING your family if you dont win a pov or a hoh?

Ok I'm off my :soapbox:

I completely agree and It was the first thing I said last night! There are so many better reasons to invoke the name of God than a reality TV show!
:goofy:

Ian
08-22-2007, 10:08 AM
I know! I hit the mute button as soon as her mug hits the TV screen. I cannot stand to listen to her. It makes my head hurts.

I'm glad they are going after Jen (great move) - but please muzzle Amber and get her out of there next week!I totally agree with you about Amber. UGH!!!

I am a little worried that Daniele may have overplayed the game again. She did this last time when she switched gears and went after Eric. Honestly, I think it's a little odd to veto one of your own nominations. It makes you look, at best, like you're clueless. At worst, it makes you look really sneaky and untrustworthy.

We'll see if this one bites her like the last one did. I can see Jen very easily mobilizing people against Dick and Daniele ...

I really think that she is doing this because of Jameka. What I dont get is why she swears on her daughters life.I agree ... she does it most when she's around Jameka.

I was cracking up when Amber was talking to Daniele in the HoH room and they kept playing those "DINGS!" every time she promised her something new!!

So much for Amber's resolution to stop crying and step up her game.I said the same thing as I was watching her ... "Well that no crying thing didn't last long!!"

Carol
08-22-2007, 11:13 AM
Honestly, I think it's a little odd to veto one of your own nominations. It makes you look, at best, like you're clueless. At worst, it makes you look really sneaky and untrustworthy.I don't think it makes her look clueless. She said she was going after Jen right from the get go.

Removing your own nominee is the only way to back-door someone that is a strong player. If Dani put Jen up originally - Jen would be able to play for the POV.

By using Jen as a "replacement" there is no way for her to come off the block.

TigChatt
08-22-2007, 12:12 PM
I think that Jen will be the one to go on Thursday. She better go otherwise like she said ED and Daniele are in trouble. I dont see Jameka going this week and if she does. I'll be shocked.

TigChatt
08-22-2007, 12:14 PM
I don't think it makes her look clueless. She said she was going after Jen right from the get go.

Removing your own nominee is the only way to back-door someone that is a strong player. If Dani put Jen up originally - Jen would be able to play for the POV.

By using Jen as a "replacement" there is no way for her to come off the block.

I agree with you. That was the only way to actually KEEP Jen on the block. Jen has gotten lucky so many times now. So this was the only way.

Ian
08-22-2007, 12:31 PM
Keep in mind I don't watch the live feeds, so I don't know how much of her plan Dani shared with the rest of her alliance.

If they knew it and were on board with it, then I guess it's okay. But I can totally see Jen convincing people that she's their best hope to help get Dick and Daniele out of the house.

I just think Daniele overplays this game a little bit. She needs to be more willing to take a lower key approach to things and not come off like such a loose cannon.

2Epcot
08-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Honestly, I think it's a little odd to veto one of your own nominations. It makes you look, at best, like you're clueless. At worst, it makes you look really sneaky and untrustworthy

I agree. It seems strange to me also for an HOH to veto their own nominations, though I do know why Daniele did it.

I've never been a fan of backdooring people, and I would love to see the rules changed so that can't happen. A lot of stuff has happen in the house the last couple of days, which I won't post here yet till it has been on TV. Part of it involved BB modifying their own rules, so it can be done in the course of a game

NotaGeek
08-22-2007, 02:07 PM
Part of it involved BB modifying their own rules, so it can be done in the course of a game
OOOOOH! I have to know! Post a spoiler thread with white font ... :cool:

2Epcot
08-22-2007, 03:47 PM
:spoiler::spoiler::spoiler:

MAJOR SPOILER!!! - Lots of stuff has happened in the last couple of days. Most should be shown tomorrow during the live show, but for Michael, I will give a quick version.

I'll try to keep this brief and not give away everything that happened, but bottom line. Jen destroyed some of Dick's things (she claims BB told her she could) Dick hid some of her things, but Big Brother replaced what Jen destroyed of Dick's. She was so angry that BB lied to her, that she starting eating regular food, even though she was on slop. BB gave her a penalty nomination (first time ever used, and has always been an empty threat by BB).

Some of the other people in the house believed Jen did this on purpose as a loophole to stay in the house. The penalty nomination would allow Jen to be nominated next week, and she could not win HOH or POV. This hurt Jameka in a very bad way, because now the others could vote out Jameka this week and take care of Jen next week, since Jen would have to go up, and have no protection. Big Brother modified the rules (from what I understand) and will give Jen a penalty VOTE this week, instead of a penalty nomination that would have normally been given next week. This keeps Jameka from being the obvious choice for eviction because it would have protected everyone else in the house for two weeks.

NotaGeek
08-22-2007, 04:06 PM
Thanks Chris! Great spoilers! Oh I can't WAIT until Thursday.

Ian
08-22-2007, 04:27 PM
Thanks Chris! Great spoilers! Oh I can't WAIT until Thursday.WOW!! You said it!!

:eek:

pixiesmimi
08-22-2007, 10:37 PM
Thanks, Chris! That was great! I was hoping something like this would happen to stir things up a bit. It was getting a little predictable.:number1:

chrisb26
08-22-2007, 11:14 PM
Yeah that was intresting I was happy it happened also it was getting boring for the last week. If you go to You Tube you can search for BB8 and find all the videos of what happened. There is a person that puts them all up it is really nice.

I also dont know what would make Amber swear on her daughters life that she would keep Daniele in the house. I dont understand it. I mean last time you did that you regretted that big time. You don't know what will happen in the coming weeks so why would you even say that?

I think that all that has happened this week will probably make Jamika a very happy camper.

I am starting to get torn about ED I still dont like him at all and he does go way to far as for what he says however it seems to me he is only mean to people when he wants them out of the house. I mean he was so so mean to Jamika and Amber a couple weeks ago now he is being all nice again now that he has a new target. However I'm not so sure he would want to be nice to them or if it is stragety. I can't figure out if he is really not likeing them and being mean or if it was just gameplay.

tinkerbelle75
08-23-2007, 09:30 AM
:spoiler:
I was watching when the "rule modification " took place also. The only word we have is Jen's that any rules were modified. I really doubt that BB would let somebody do what she did. She deserves whatever she gets. I am pretty sure she will go home this week.

If you watch any of the live stuff, you know that NOBODY in the house ever even talks to her. I almost start to feel sorry for her, then I remember all the stuff she said at the beginning of the season about being better than everybody else. We shall see! Hopefully ED will get HoH this week. Wouldn't that be fun?:thedolls:

Ian
08-23-2007, 10:52 AM
REMINDER! Please use spoiler tags and hide your text when discussing spoilers!

TheDuckRocks
08-23-2007, 10:58 AM
WOW! WOW!! WOW!!!
Can hardly wait for tonights show.

chrisb26
08-23-2007, 12:49 PM
:spoiler: :spoiler:

Yes from what I heard they did modify the rules for Jen since nobody has ever broken food rule before. Originally they told her that she would have an automatic nomination next week because of it. However then the house raised a fuss because they said that she told the house that and if they did that why not keep her and get rid of Jamika that wasn't really fair to her because of that. It also had something to do with the way she was put on slop with it being from a P.O.V. and not a food comp. so they changed the rules to she has a penelty vote against her going into the show tonight so she already has one vote against her. They also told Jamika she could eat if she wanted and it would go back to 0/0 votes but Jamika is keeping herself on slop. They said that that will be what happens in the future. If somebody breaks slop rule they will go on the block automatically and wont beable to compete in HOH since they will be on the block and they wont be able to do POV. They said if they are already on the block they will be given a penalty nomination like Jen has.

I also can't wait for the live show to see what they actually show of what she did. I think I want Jessica to win the HOH again I really like her and what her to win!!

Go Jessica :number1:

TigChatt
08-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Wow did I miss out by not having live feeds. I cant wait to watch tonight!

Melanie
08-23-2007, 07:04 PM
YouTube is my friend. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see how they condense everything that has happened this week to get it into tonight's show. Wow!!

TigChatt
08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
YouTube is my friend. :thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see how they condense everything that has happened this week to get it into tonight's show. Wow!!

I looked on youtube for it but couldn't find it. Too close to watching it on tv to even bother now. I cant wait to see who gets eliminated!

Ian
08-23-2007, 09:22 PM
Seems like they really chopped a lot out of what went on. They didn't touch at all on the whole "rule change" or any of that. They also really downplayed Jen's accusation that Big Brother was involved somehow in her stealing Dick's cigarettes.

I'm happy with all the outcomes ... eviction and HoH.

I really wish Dick would lighten up. I know he was angry with Jen, but he was totally out of line with the whole smoking incident. I'm actually surprised Big Brother lets him get away with that given the unpopularity of smoking and the known health risks.
I rarely side with Jen, but I actually felt bad for her. I'd be very angry and frustrated too if he blew that poison in my face.

chrisb26
08-23-2007, 10:03 PM
Seems like they really chopped a lot out of what went on. They didn't touch at all on the whole "rule change" or any of that. They also really downplayed Jen's accusation that Big Brother was involved somehow in her stealing Dick's cigarettes.

I'm happy with all the outcomes ... eviction and HoH.

I really wish Dick would lighten up. I know he was angry with Jen, but he was totally out of line with the whole smoking incident. I'm actually surprised Big Brother lets him get away with that given the unpopularity of smoking and the known health risks.
I rarely side with Jen, but I actually felt bad for her. I'd be very angry and frustrated too if he blew that poison in my face.

I totally agree with you. I think that BB did a okay job of showing what happened but there was alot more that they didn't show. One of the problems I had was that Dick and Eric was telling people in the house that Dick was smoking and Jen came out and got right in his face and he blew the smoke in her face when he was the one that actually came out and did it right in her face Im glad they showed that I couldn't remember if I was right or not. It did also seem to me that they down played the real reason that Jen ate. It seemed even when they where on the live showtime feed and she was talking about BB lying to her they seemed to cut away from her alot when it was happening so it would seem to me why would they do that? Was it true? That is what I want to know.

I also wonder why they let Dick do all that he does. He goes way over the line alot of the time. I dont know why they never really stop him. I guess they care more about making a good show then what is going on in the house. Although Jen could have backed down it did appear to me that at certain parts of their fight Dick kinda shoved the cigrette at her which wasn't an accident. It was good that Jamika stepped in because somebody would have ended up getting hit probably both.

I would have to side on Jens side with the smoking thing though I can't say that I would be all that happy with people smoking all the time. I think that if somebody blew smoke in my face I would be very mad as well. I really wish they wouldn't have given him back his cigrettes I think that would have made things intresting if he had to last the rest of the show with out any cigrettes.

I was also happy that Jessica won HOH! I even clapped for her :blush:. Wonder know who she will put up?

grego77
08-23-2007, 10:35 PM
crazy episode...I really feel bad for Jen...geez all reality shows are really starting to show their colors in terms of "fixing" the game for ratings...Jen did what she was TOLD by BB she COULD do without penalty (destroying cigs)...I would be just as mad if I were her. I wouldn't have gone to the extreme of eating...but hey...why not at that point, right?

This year overall though, with American Idol fixing the votes for Sanjaya to stay on as long as he did:mad: (a proven fact), add in producers stepping in with who they feel should go based on rating like Top Chef, and now BB (keeping Dick and earlier keeping Eric)...it's really disgusting...to the point where I'm actually sick of defending myself saying reality TV is real...not anymore folks! :mad:

tinkerbelle75
08-23-2007, 11:42 PM

Well I have a different take on that. Dick has his "spot" where he has smoked since the show began. Sorry, if you don't want to be adound the smoke, don't go to the "smoke spot" and expect to be free of smoke. She did it on purpose so she could start a riff.Good Riddance.

pixiesmimi
08-23-2007, 11:58 PM
I'm just glad she is gone. I got tired of her attitude and complaining. She didn't act like she really wanted to be on there to play the game. She just wanted the media attention and her little tirade tonight about she just wanted to see what it was like and wanted to leave and would be just as happy to go as stay showed her true colors. She also said she wasn't going to stay in the sequester house and they would have to do without her vote. Can she do this? Maybe BB should just send her home and not give her any more publicity. :D

NotaGeek
08-24-2007, 03:29 AM
Whatever. They were stupid for not getting her out before the sequester house. She is going to do more damage to the final 2 now. Glad she's gone but they should have considered better strategy ... what if ED is in the final 2? NO way she will vote for him!

Ian
08-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Well I have a different take on that. Dick has his "spot" where he has smoked since the show began. Sorry, if you don't want to be adound the smoke, don't go to the "smoke spot" and expect to be free of smoke. She did it on purpose so she could start a riff.Good Riddance.From what I saw on last night's show (which I'll admit may have been edited) it looked to me like he purposely blew smoke right at her just to get on her nerves.

It's one thing if she comes over and sits near him and then complains about his smoking, but it's another for him to actively blow smoke right in her face.

Here we go again...
08-24-2007, 08:32 AM
I also wonder why they let Dick do all that he does. He goes way over the line alot of the time. I dont know why they never really stop him. I guess they care more about making a good show then what is going on in the house. Although Jen could have backed down it did appear to me that at certain parts of their fight Dick kinda shoved the cigrette at her which wasn't an accident. It was good that Jamika stepped in because somebody would have ended up getting hit probably both.

I have been reading some of the BB spoilers on CBS.com. It seems the show loves Dick and wants to keep him. I guess he is keeping the ratings up. Someone said that the produces even tried to influence the vote whed Dick was on the block... that they were saying things to the other house guests in the Diary Room. I do not get the live feeds, and I have no idea if that is true, but there were so many people talking about it I figured there had to be something going on.

As far as the smoking thing... I hate that Dick smokes (and how much he smokes) but it sure looked to me like Jen was looking for a way to make him mad. I am glad she is gone.

tinkerbelle75
08-24-2007, 10:16 AM
From what I saw on last night's show (which I'll admit may have been edited) it looked to me like he purposely blew smoke right at her just to get on her nerves.

It's one thing if she comes over and sits near him and then complains about his smoking, but it's another for him to actively blow smoke right in her face.

Yeah, it was heavily edited. It all happened on Showtime after dark and that part was after she had done some other stuff. I would have been as mad as he was too. I am a former smoker and NOBODY who hasn't smoked understands what an evil (no pun intended!) addiction it is. She was asking for it bigtime.
In my smoking days, I wouldn't have been as calm about it as he was. I'd have knocked her out!:D

Carol
08-24-2007, 10:54 AM
Yeah, it was heavily edited. It all happened on Showtime after dark and that part was after she had done some other stuff. I would have been as mad as he was too. I am a former smoker and NOBODY who hasn't smoked understands what an evil (no pun intended!) addiction it is. She was asking for it bigtimeExactly.

I read the live feeds and she indeed was asking for it.

I don't smoke. I hate, hate, HATE it - but I understand the addiction. These guests cannot get cigarettes once the ones they brought in are gone. I'm sure he figured out exactly what he would need to get him through the entire season. Jen was wrong in destroying Dick's property - cigarettes - or not!

I am SO glad she is gone. I am not a fan of E.D. - but Jen went looking for everything she got. She even read the dang rule book during the week to see exactly what buttons she could push.

I have no problem with what Big Brother did. They had to amend the rules since what was happening took place when Jen was on the block.

As far as edits go - we saw what was 'important' to the outcome. There was no way they could show hours and hours of incidents into one hour - especially when that hour was during the live eviction and HoH show.

Ian
08-24-2007, 11:36 AM
Just for the record, I smoked a pack a day for about 12 years so I'm quite familiar with the addiction myself.

I quit over 6 years ago and now I'm a vehement anti-smoker.

I'm also no Jen fan and have absolutely no trouble believing that what actually happened was more her fault than Dick's.

She was just looking for trouble and attention.

2Epcot
08-24-2007, 05:12 PM
I have been a fan of both Jen and Dick for most of this season ... when I finally did start siding with anyone in the house. Dick has attacked Jen for weeks and she has just took it. I think when Jen was backdoored by Dick and Daniele she had had enough.

Yes, the segment was very chopped, and in favor of Dick and Big Brother, in my opinion. They didn't touch on the fact that the rules were changed. There has never been such a thing as a penalty VOTE until now, it has always been a penalty NOMINATION.

One of the problems I had was that Dick and Eric was telling people in the house that Dick was smoking and Jen came out and got right in his face and he blew the smoke in her face when he was the one that actually came out and did it right in her face Im glad they showed that I couldn't remember if I was right or not. It did also seem to me that they down played the real reason that Jen ate. It seemed even when they where on the live showtime feed and she was talking about BB lying to her they seemed to cut away from her alot when it was happening so it would seem to me why would they do that? Was it true? That is what I want to know.

Dick contiues to lie and say Jen came up to him, but yes, Jen was already sitting down when he walked up to her and blew smoke in her face.

Having watched Big Brother for 8 years, I know the show isn't about to make itself or the producers look bad. I tend to believe what Jen said ... that early on the producers told her she could destroy his cigarettes. Technically it is against the rules to destroy another houseguest's property, but she didn't get in trouble for that ... To me that says, BB knew they messed up, but didn't want to admit it.

Well I have a different take on that. Dick has his "spot" where he has smoked since the show began. Sorry, if you don't want to be adound the smoke, don't go to the "smoke spot" and expect to be free of smoke. She did it on purpose so she could start a riff.Good Riddance.

Being in the smoking area and having someone walk up to you and blow smoke directly in your face are not the same thing. She was sitting there already. Dick could have sat down and just smoked, but he had to walk right up to her and blow smoke in her face.

Whatever. They were stupid for not getting her out before the sequester house. She is going to do more damage to the final 2 now.

I think Jen will have a very big impact in the Jury influencing votes.

It seems the show loves Dick and wants to keep him. I guess he is keeping the ratings up.

The ratings are up because of Dick, so I believe the producers will do anything they can to keep him in the house. They have let him get away with quite a bit this season.

Melanie
08-24-2007, 07:06 PM
I tend to believe what Jen said ... that early on the producers told her she could destroy his cigarettes.

Jen kept saying over and over again on those clips I've seen that she specifically asked before coming in the house if she could destroy cigarettes (not necessarily ED's). Why would someone ask that, and why on earth would the producers go for that? I just don't buy it.

This girl is delusional in many, many ways. It's a shame she took a spot from someone who really wanted to be there.

chrisb26
08-24-2007, 08:45 PM
Jen kept saying over and over again on those clips I've seen that she specifically asked before coming in the house if she could destroy cigarettes (not necessarily ED's). Why would someone ask that, and why on earth would the producers go for that? I just don't buy it.

This girl is delusional in many, many ways. It's a shame she took a spot from someone who really wanted to be there.

Well Jen claims that she really hates smoking and hates to be around people who do smoke so before she came she asked several times if she was able to destroy cigrettes and she was told yes. Now why they would tell her yes and go back on that I really can't tell you if it was truly that however I am not sure if I believe her or not because they wouldn't talk about it on the live show. That doesn't mean that she was telling the truth I just dont know why she would say that I guess for attention but she seemed really upset when they where going to replace them. What I think is intresting is that they told her she wasn't allowed to destroy the cigrettes and that they would be replaced however they called her back into the DR later and actually gave her the replacement cigrettes to go and hide since she couldn't destroy them that is strange also that they would go and give them to her. However she never got the change to hide them because Dick saw her with the cigrettes as she was coming out of the DR and took them from her.

A side note on the entire Jen thing I was watching 40 Greatest Reality Moments this afternoon on VH1 and I was surprised to see them talking about BB8. This actually came in at number 8 which I thought was funny. They showed the part where Jen got so upset and started crying because she didn't like her picture. It was actually pretty funny they where making fun of her saying that she was dumb saying she looked so bad in that picture when she is looking even worse crying infront of all the cameras on the television. :D

2Epcot
08-24-2007, 09:44 PM
Another reason Big Brother couldn't go after Jen for destroying the cigarettes was because one of their very own America's Player events involved Eric damaging someone's property ... Ironically, it was Jen's shirt. BB can't tell Jen she can't destroy something, and at the same time let Eric put mustard on one of her shirts.

Carol
08-24-2007, 09:53 PM
The shirt can/could be washed. Not much you can do with bleached cigarettes tossed in the garbage.

tinkerbelle75
08-25-2007, 03:09 AM
The shirt can/could be washed. Not much you can do with bleached cigarettes tossed in the garbage.

:exactly:

2Epcot
08-27-2007, 12:24 PM

The America's Player task given to Eric by Big Brother was: "Whose stuff should Eric vandalize?" Eric chose to put mustard on Jen's shirt which may or may not leave permanent damage. He could have just as easily taken something and cut up her shirt. What kind of vandalism was never specified. Bottom line, Big Brother condoned damage to another houseguest's property ... thus no official penalty for that by Big Brother.

Big Brother had already told Jen she would get a penalty nomination for eating the food. Only after Dick and Zach decided they were going to keep Jen, and vote out Jameka, that Big Brother changed the penalty nomination to a penalty vote to almost secure Jen's departure from the house.

For years people have complained about the way Arnold Shapiro (executive producer of Big Brother shows 2-7) ran the show. Now that Allison Grodner has taken over full control, I can't count how many times I've seen people wishing Arnold was back in charge.

Sunday's show started as usual with the cold open recapping what had happened on previously shows. I paid close attention to how the copy was cleverly written to have no responsibility on the part of Big Brother. The announcer claims Jen starting spinning out of control, and then ate. No mention that the reason she was eating was because of the producers of the show.

Allison is trying to prove to CBS she can have a more successful show then Arnold, and she is going to do whatever she can to accomplish this. The editing of Dick on the show is making him look far better then he actually is in the house. The producers don't want to loose their ratings draw.

tinkerbelle75
08-27-2007, 03:29 PM
Sunday's show started as usual with the cold open recapping what had happened on previously shows. I paid close attention to how the copy was cleverly written to have no responsibility on the part of Big Brother. The announcer claims Jen starting spinning out of control, and then ate. No mention that the reason she was eating was because of the producers of the show.

Allison is trying to prove to CBS she can have a more successful show then Arnold, and she is going to do whatever she can to accomplish this. The editing of Dick on the show is making him look far better then he actually is in the house. The producers don't want to loose their ratings draw.

I disagree. There is no verification at all that they told her she could do that to his cigarettes. If anything, all of Dick's bad moments in the house are being brought into the primetime broadcasts. Yes, he has a few outbursts, but normally he is subdued and very funny. Although I can do without all of the bodily functions he has in front of everyone, and the week he wanted everybody to kick him out instead of Danielle, he has more personality than anybody in the house, like it or not. I guess you just had to be watching the whole Jen eating thing live to understand what happened. She is a spoiled brat and everybody was begging her not to eat. I would have been ready to go home too if I had not had more than a 10 minute conversation with anyone in the house since the second week. That's what you get for acting like you're better than everyone else.

Also, I think this Amber and God thing is a bit much.I think it's worse than the crying! Jameeka sometimes even rolls her eyes about Amber's God conversations, too.
Is it just me, or do you really have to say " God bless you, God"????:confused: I'm not buying it. I sure do hope she'll go this week.

Ian
08-27-2007, 06:13 PM
I didn't see the entire episode last night, because the Eagles were on opposite.

What I saw looked pretty wild, though. What was up with the luxury challenge that was held ... ahem ... au natural?? Can you say, "Stunt to push live feed signups?"

Surprising nominations from Jessica, I think (unless I missed something). I thought she'd turn on ED and Daniele, but I guess she decided to stick with her alliance.

2Epcot
08-27-2007, 06:26 PM
I disagree. There is no verification at all that they told her she could do that to his cigarettes.

Whether BB told her she could damage her property or not can be debated. What cannot be debated is Big Brother did condone another houeguest damaging property already in the game, so a precedent has been set. Also, the reason she chose to eat was never mentioned by Big Brother on TV, she was mad at them, not Dick.

I guess you just had to be watching the whole Jen eating thing live to understand what happened. She is a spoiled brat and everybody was begging her not to eat. I would have been ready to go home too if I had not had more than a 10 minute conversation with anyone in the house since the second week. That's what you get for acting like you're better than everyone else.

I've had the live internet feeds for all 8 seasons of Big Brother. Most seasons the feeds stay on 24 hours a day in my home. Jen was not going to follow BB's rules, when they keep changing them. Jen and Dick's behavior is not much different then anyone else in the house. The others just choose to hide in a bedroom and talk about people, while Dick and Jen were upfront. I have much more respect for both of them, then the others in the house.

If anything, all of Dick's bad moments in the house are being brought into the primetime broadcasts..

Not even close, probably less then 20% of Dick's behavior makes it on primetime. The same can be said about Eric and Amber. BB is only going to show what they want to shape the "character" for TV. The TV audience gets a much different view of these people then those who follow online everyday. If everything that Amber has said was shown on TV she would be hated more then Dick and Jen. Not to mention Eric constantly implying some kind of relationship between Dick and Daniele beyond father and daughter.

2Epcot
08-27-2007, 06:30 PM
What I saw looked pretty wild, though. What was up with the luxury challenge that was held ... ahem ... au natural?? Can you say, "Stunt to push live feed signups?".

Actually the competitons are not shown online. They want people to watch the TV program to see those, so they turn the feeds off during competions. Up until this year we could at least see the food competitions online, but this year they took those off the feed too (thanks Allison).

There's been a lot of debate online about the nude competition. Most seem to think it was unnecessary, since the only ones who actually gets to see them is the production and crew. Many feel this game was setup so they can amuse themselves.

chrisb26
08-27-2007, 06:49 PM
She is a spoiled brat and everybody was begging her not to eat.

I dont really agree with this I was watching the after dark thing when it was happening and I dont recall everybody begging her not to eat. The only people who said things where Eric and Jamika. Jamika told Jen don't do it its not worth it. Eric then said its too late she is already eating. I would hardly call this begging. After this the rest of the house guests got mad at her but I dont think they really begged her not to eat.

Whether BB told her she could damage her property or not can be debated. What cannot be debated is Big Brother did condone another houeguest damaging property already in the game, so a precedent has been set. Also, the reason she chose to eat was never mentioned by Big Brother on TV, she was mad at them, not Dick.

Not even close, probably less then 20% of Dick's behavior makes it on primetime. The same can be said about Eric and Amber. BB is only going to show what they want to shape the "character" for TV. The TV audience gets a much different view of these people then those who follow online everyday. If everything that Amber has said was shown on TV she would be hated more then Dick and Jen. Not to mention Eric constantly implying some kind of relationship between Dick and Daniele beyond father and daughter.

I agree with you on both of these things. The task was that Eric is now a vadal whose property should Eric go after? They told him to go do things to somebodys belongings. It shouldn't be alright for certain people to get away with it while others can't. I also agree with that BB is avoiding the entire reason Jen did things. Even watching the Early Show part I believe that all that Jen said was something about Big Brother making her mad.

I also agree with that they dont show much of what Dick actually does. This is probably for a couple reasons that being that if they did they would have to dedicate the entire show to him also if they did you wouldn't get to know much of anything since they would have to censor almost all of what he said since very rarely when yelling at somebody does Dick not swear constently.

There's been a lot of debate online about the nude competition. Most seem to think it was unnecessary, since the only ones who actually gets to see them is the production and crew. Many feel this game was setup so they can amuse themselves.

I would also have to agree with this I don't really understand the need for them to do this. Even some of the houseguests questioned it. Say what would they have done if people wouldn't have done it? They where saying that there was no way Kail would have competed it in. So would that have meant the entire team lost? They blurred everything out that they where doing so what was really the point of them needing to be naked?

Just a side note and this may be something everybody already knows but Jen was advertised as a Nanny but they never said who it was. I found out today that Jen was a nanny for Vanna White.

NotaGeek
08-28-2007, 02:35 AM
I am house sitting for a friend this week and I am getting to watch the BB After Dark on Sho2. Well, Eric really bugs me. He is SO shifty and nervous and really weird. I used to think he was OK, just held back from the whole America's Player thing, but I after watching him for the past 4 nights for 3 hours a night, :ack:.

ChipnDaleGal
08-28-2007, 05:27 AM
I am house sitting for a friend this week and I am getting to watch the BB After Dark on Sho2. Well, Eric really bugs me. He is SO shifty and nervous and really weird. I used to think he was OK, just held back from the whole America's Player thing, but I after watching him for the past 4 nights for 3 hours a night, :ack:.

I agree with you 100 % Michael. Eric is shifty. He lies way more than he needs to in order to cover his America's Choice activity. He is a twitchy little guy and I have a hard time looking at him anymore. I have a real hard time believing Jessica is really interested in him. I think she is playing him.

Melanie
08-28-2007, 07:58 AM
Amber is so incredibly delusional. What a weird little fantasy world she lives in. I'm almost embarrassed for her. :confused:

Ian
08-28-2007, 10:00 AM
Amber is so incredibly delusional. What a weird little fantasy world she lives in. I'm almost embarrassed for her. :confused:I feel bad for her daughter. Amber is clearly unstable to some degree. That whole thing about her becoming a model was actually a little disturbing.

I mean it's one thing to have a positive self-image. It's another to be completely on another planet in regards to your personal appearance.

2Epcot
08-28-2007, 11:49 AM
Just a side note and this may be something everybody already knows but Jen was advertised as a Nanny but they never said who it was. I found out today that Jen was a nanny for Vanna White.

I didn't know until a few weeks ago, I heard her talking about Vanna on the live feed, and what it is like working for her. That was another reason many of the others didn't like her because she was making good money outside the house, and wasn't as excited about getting to the end for the big prize, as the others were.

Ian
08-28-2007, 02:01 PM
That was another reason many of the others didn't like her because she was making good money outside the house, and wasn't as excited about getting to the end for the big prize, as the others were.On her MySpace page there's a picture of her standing in front of a REALLY big mansion. The caption says it's her house, although I'm not sure if she was being serious or kidding (it looks like some kind of a modeling shot).

Normally, I don't consider need when deciding who I'd like to see win a reality show. I tend to go by strictly who I see as the best game player.

But in this case she was so cavalier about the money, even giving away half of it without thinking about it, that I'm not sure she really belonged there.

chrisb26
08-28-2007, 06:08 PM

I agree I really don't like Eric all that much I just can't stand to listen to him talk for more then a few minutes. It is the worst when he is trying to talk stragety he goes way to far trying to do this. He just rambles on and on and doesn't seem to stop. Half of the things that come out of his mouth are completely pointless. What I think the worst part is that he sits there and makes fun of people who sit and talk why they should be saved for an hour when he goes and does exactly the same thing when he is up and then he does it when he is saying who should be put up.

On her MySpace page there's a picture of her standing in front of a REALLY big mansion. The caption says it's her house, although I'm not sure if she was being serious or kidding (it looks like some kind of a modeling shot).

Normally, I don't consider need when deciding who I'd like to see win a reality show. I tend to go by strictly who I see as the best game player.

But in this case she was so cavalier about the money, even giving away half of it without thinking about it, that I'm not sure she really belonged there.

I agree with you on this also. I fully respect the fact that she wants to have the experience of being there but I think she should have stepped aside and let somebody who needed the money to be there. I think Jen would have done alot better on a show like the Real World. She could have still gotten the experience of living with total strangers for a few months and she could have done alot more. I think she belongs there more then on a show like Big Brother.

Ian
08-28-2007, 10:38 PM
I think Jen would have done alot better on a show like the Real World. She could have still gotten the experience of living with total strangers for a few months and she could have done alot more. I think she belongs there more then on a show like Big Brother.Agreed. She'd fit right in on Real World. She's just as vain and vapid as most of the people on that show.

Thought tonight's show was interesting ... I know many people will disagree, but I think Eric made the right call. It's tempting sometimes in this show to do things just for the sake of doing things, but had they backdoored either Dick or Daniele they probably had at best a 50/50 chance of getting them out. Then they're in trouble if they lose their alliance with those two because they'd be gunning for them.

Also, at this point they're basically guaranteed a spot in the final four. After that, it's a free-for-all and they're basically on even ground. Dick and Daniele vs. Eric and Jessica. That's really the best case, because if they were there with any of the others who knows what they'd do. Plus, you have to like your chances in the finals against Dick or Daniele as opposed to Jameka, Amber, or even Zack.

Here we go again...
08-29-2007, 04:17 AM
I was quite surprised tonight to see Eric keep his promise. I know that if Dick or Danielle get HOH next week they will play fair and not put Eric or Jessica up.

I though the Power of 10 was funny... Drew got a few good shots in on Amber.

I was wondering... why haven't we seen the sequester house yet?

tinkerbelle75
08-29-2007, 06:37 AM
I was quite surprised tonight to see Eric keep his promise. I know that if Dick or Danielle get HOH next week they will play fair and not put Eric or Jessica up.

I was wondering the same thing yesterday. I'd like to see what Jen is doing there, or if she even is there.
I think Eric made the right move. Now if they will vote Amber out, I think they can get Zack on their side to vote Jameeka out.
The Jess and Eric thing creeps me out.Actually, Eric creeps me out period. I wonder if she'll still " hear wedding bells "when she finds out he is America's Player.

chrisb26
08-29-2007, 09:38 AM

I also thought the show was funny. I liked all the things Drew was saying has happened in the house since they left. Then he went and said how he is the new host of Price is Right the one thing truthful of what he said and then on the show Amber says "Do you think he really is the host of Price is Right?" and the house was like "No". I didn't think Amber did all that bad and was surprised since I was expecting Danele to win.

Actually, Eric creeps me out period. I wonder if she'll still " hear wedding bells "when she finds out he is America's Player.

I agree with this and have also been wondering the same thing. Right now it looks to me like she likes him but I want to know how she will feel when she sees that some of the things he has done to make her like him has only been done because America Voted for it.

NotaGeek
08-29-2007, 11:56 AM
Right now it looks to me like she likes him but I want to know how she will feel when she sees that some of the things he has done to make her like him has only been done because America Voted for it.
I think that this whole America's player thing is weak. It's not like he gets penalized for NOT doing what America says. It's not like Eric is lying to her, but it's kind of a catch 22, he doesn't have control of his votes, but I guarantee if he was forced to kiss Amber last week, there's no way he would have done it.

2Epcot
08-29-2007, 01:47 PM

I would think we will see a package on the sequester house on Thursday's live show. Up until now Dustin has been there alone, so there wasn't much to show. They will probably start with him alone, then show Jen arriving and the two of them talking a bit and watching the video of what's been going on in the house. Jen will show how she was evcited from the house.

I also thought Drew had a few good jokes at Amber's expense. Also, Daniele's reaction to seeing Nick there was interesting. She doesn't talk about her boyfriend Kris in the house at all. She didn't get a letter from him the last time she was HOH, and he wasn't the one to go to NY for the Power of Ten. I wonder if he is already done with her.

NotaGeek
08-29-2007, 02:16 PM
I also thought Drew had a few good jokes at Amber's expense. Also, Daniele's reaction to seeing Nick there was interesting. She doesn't talk about her boyfriend Kris in the house at all. She didn't get a letter from him the last time she was HOH, and he wasn't the one to go to NY for the Power of Ten. I wonder if he is already done with her.
That's what I was thinking! I can't wait until they get out of that house and she and Nick can hook up, it's inevitable. Unless I get him first, of course. :cool:

Ian
08-29-2007, 03:24 PM
I think that this whole America's player thing is weak. It's not like he gets penalized for NOT doing what America says. It's not like Eric is lying to her, but it's kind of a catch 22, he doesn't have control of his votes, but I guarantee if he was forced to kiss Amber last week, there's no way he would have done it.I totally agree. I think this is one of the dumbest "twists" they've ever had. I don't even understand the purpose!!??!

Does he get anything for accomplishing his goals?? He's certainly not penalized for not meeting them. And some of them are really dumb ... kiss Jessica??? Oh wow, what a hardship!! Although I have to blame that one on America, I guess. They should have made him kiss ED.

Personally, I feel like it artificially manipulates the game without really adding anything positive to it at all. The whole thing is so anti-climactic each week. In fact, they focus on it for what? Like 3 minutes each episode, tops??

Dumb, dumb, dumb. I hope they get rid of it next season.

chrisb26
08-29-2007, 03:46 PM
I totally agree. I think this is one of the dumbest "twists" they've ever had. I don't even understand the purpose!!??!

Does he get anything for accomplishing his goals?? He's certainly not penalized for not meeting them. And some of them are really dumb ... kiss Jessica??? Oh wow, what a hardship!! Although I have to blame that one on America, I guess. They should have made him kiss ED.

Personally, I feel like it artificially manipulates the game without really adding anything positive to it at all. The whole thing is so anti-climactic each week. In fact, they focus on it for what? Like 3 minutes each episode, tops??

Dumb, dumb, dumb. I hope they get rid of it next season.

Eric does get a prize for accomplishing the tasks. I think it is every 5 that he gets right he gets $10,000. I know when he gave Jessica the "Woobie" he accomplished enough tasks to have $30,000 he said this to the camera while everybody was still sleeping in the house.

I am also starting to think that part of what he does isn't choosen by America. I think for a while it was but now I'm not so sure anymore. America is choosing things for him that make it very easy on him and that people in the house wouldn't get mad at him for. The strange part is that about three weeks ago America was making him do all these things that put a huge target on his back for the way he was voting. He got put on the block and almost went home. Obviously America wasn't liking him now all the sudden everything he is doing in the house goes exactly along with what the house wants or what will further him in the game. I thought for sure that he would have to give that bear to somebody in the house that would be funny. But it was Jessica. Then he has to Kiss somebody but again it is Jessica. That wasn't even interesting since the day or two before that he had already kissed her and it was alot better then that little peck he gave her for his task. I just think it might be more of a Producer's Choice then an America's Choice.

Ian
08-29-2007, 04:29 PM
I am also starting to think that part of what he does isn't choosen by America. I think for a while it was but now I'm not so sure anymore. America is choosing things for him that make it very easy on him and that people in the house wouldn't get mad at him for. The strange part is that about three weeks ago America was making him do all these things that put a huge target on his back for the way he was voting. He got put on the block and almost went home. Obviously America wasn't liking him now all the sudden everything he is doing in the house goes exactly along with what the house wants or what will further him in the game.I think there's a simple explanation for this.

Three weeks ago he was aligned with Dustin, et. al. against Dick and Daniele. America liked Dick and Daniele and didn't like Dustin, Eric, et. al.

Once he aligned himself with Dick and Daniele, America started taking it easy on him.

Here we go again...
08-29-2007, 04:35 PM
I think there's a simple explanation for this.

Three weeks ago he was aligned with Dustin, et. al. against Dick and Daniele. America liked Dick and Daniele and didn't like Dustin, Eric, et. al.

Once he aligned himself with Dick and Daniele, America started taking it easy on him.
I don't know... he gives me the creeps. I can't imagine a whole lot of people liking him.
On the BB boards I did not see anyone that voted for him to kiss Jessica. Personally I voted for Danielle. I figured THAT would have started some trouble. :D

2Epcot
08-29-2007, 05:04 PM
I thought for sure that he would have to give that bear to somebody in the house that would be funny. But it was Jessica. Then he has to Kiss somebody but again it is Jessica. That wasn't even interesting since the day or two before that he had already kissed her and it was alot better then that little peck he gave her for his task. I just think it might be more of a Producer's Choice then an America's Choice.

I'm not a fan of Eric anyway, but I have never voted anything that would be "easy" for Eric to accomplish, unless it had to do with getting someone out of the house who I didn't like. I would have loved to see him kiss Daniele or Amber, and have to explain that to Jessica. Same with giving the woobie to one of the other girls or guys in the house instead of Jessica (who I've also never liked). I don't undertand why people are making things so easy for Eric. It's a TV show I want to be entertained.

Lizzie
08-30-2007, 08:31 PM
I am not a big fan of Eric. But I felt bad for him and his game plan being America's player. I am just glad he kissed Jessica before he was told to by America. Though I find their relationship to be awkard and a little weird.

But I also think he didn't backdoor Dick or Danielle because I think America is leaning towards getting Amber out. And what would he do if he put one of them up and America made him vote the opposite way?

Anyway just my thoughts on it.

chrisb26
08-30-2007, 09:50 PM
:spoiler:
A double evection :eek:

Does anybody know how this works? This is my first season watching Big Brother so I'm not familuar with how it works. Is it just both people up on the block go home? If that is the case I hope they don't think of using any Pauns cause that could be some trouble.

Looks like they are finally doing an endruance type of HOH wonder who the winner will be?

2Epcot
08-31-2007, 12:12 AM
The general way a double eviction works is that the houseguest will do their live voting just as they do every Thursday, and someone will leave the house.

Right after the eviction they will do a quick HOH competition where afterwards the new HOH will nominate two people right on the spot.

Though I should remember if they do a POV competition, I can't right now. So they may or may not do a POV. All of these are very quick games since they have to fit into the live show time slot.

Another live vote will be done, and the 2nd houseguest will leave the house. On some occasions they have had double eviction weeks where they 2nd person left a couple of days after the first eviction. Since Julie said two people will leave the house on Thursday. All the games should be condensed to go quickly.

On a different subject, I was surprised they haven't showed the sequester house yet. Usually we see it when the 2nd person enters the house.

chrisb26
08-31-2007, 12:43 AM
Thanks that helps alot :) I think I understand more now. :thumbsup:

:spoiler: :spoiler: :spoiler:

Just in case you wanted to know who the new HOH was before Sunday Zach won HOH this week.

ChipnDaleGal
08-31-2007, 08:25 AM
I am so glad that wackadoo Amber is gone. She is the kind of person that says such stupid stuff that I actually get embarrassed for her as I sit in my living room. She has no clue how she came off on TV. She thinks she was voted out because everyone was scared to be in the finals with her? I am not sure she will even get it after she watches the show. :(

tinkerbelle75
08-31-2007, 10:35 AM
I am so glad that wackadoo Amber is gone. She is the kind of person that says such stupid stuff that I actually get embarrassed for her as I sit in my living room. She has no clue how she came off on TV. She thinks she was voted out because everyone was scared to be in the finals with her? I am not sure she will even get it after she watches the show. :(

I couldn't have said it better myself.Maybe she'll figure it out when people aren't breaking down her door to give her those much deserved modeling contracts. Jeez.

Ian
08-31-2007, 10:59 AM
In the final analysis, I find that I more feel sorry for Amber than I am glad to see her go.

She obviously has some serious issues and needs help. I don't necessarily know that $500,000 would have gotten her what she needed to get well, but it may have.

I just feel so bad for her daughter ...

TheDuckRocks
08-31-2007, 12:12 PM
In the final analysis, I find that I more feel sorry for Amber than I am glad to see her go.

She obviously has some serious issues and needs help. I don't necessarily know that $500,000 would have gotten her what she needed to get well, but it may have.

I just feel so bad for her daughter ...

:exactly:

I feel that if Amber would have won the $500,000 she would be like one of those people who win the lottery and a year later it's all gone.:(

pixiesmimi
09-01-2007, 12:49 AM
I, too, am glad to see Amber go. Once again her daughter was referred to as being 5 years old when Eric told Jessica something about her and said "She has a five year old daughter" or something like that. This just makes me wonder if she is actually lying about her daughter's age to get attention or if there was just a mistake when they first told about her having a 5 year old daughter and meant that she was much older. This is all pretty fishy to me. If she cries like this all the time at home, I have to wonder how many friends she has that will stick around to hear it all the time.

chrisb26
09-01-2007, 12:53 AM
Well I do think her daughter is actually 8. I know she has said this a few times I know Dick said that also once. I do find it strange though how certain people like Julie and Eric do still say she is 5 that is strange.

Here we go again...
09-01-2007, 04:59 AM
I am still waiting to see that sequester house. I wonder if Jen and Dustin got into a girl fight and tore up the place. :D

:spoiler::spoiler::spoiler:
with Zack winning HOH, what do you think he will do with the nominations?
I am hoping that he is mad enough at Eric to back door him... although that could be a dangerous move at this point in the game.
I heard every was in a lot of pain after the HOH competition. Was anyone hurt bad? That was a pretty lame competition IMO.

Melanie
09-03-2007, 01:37 AM
I'm just holding my breath for Janelle's return on Tuesday. :ack::ack::ack: For the life of me, I will NEVER understand that girl's appeal.

So wouldn't you all think the logical vote this week would be Jameka?