PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother 8.....

Pages : 1 [2]

ChipnDaleGal
09-03-2007, 07:29 AM
It is all coming back to me now how much I disliked Zach those first few weeks. Ugh. I hope they get him out next week.

I neither like or dislike Jessica, but it sure did make me cry when she got to talk to her brother. What a relief for her to know that he made it home safe. That was very nice of Eric to do for her.

Carol
09-03-2007, 08:50 AM
So wouldn't you all think the logical vote this week would be Jameka?I hope so Mel. I like Jessica.

Strategically she is the one to get out though. Jameka cannot compete in the HoH competition again - so they can always get her out next.

Melanie
09-03-2007, 09:12 AM
I like Jessica.

You know, as much as she rubbed me the wrong way at first, I've come to like her as well. But yes, the smart thing would be to send her packing. Of course, they don't always do the 'smart' thing.

Ian
09-03-2007, 09:26 AM
I think they've gotta go after Jessica. What will be interesting, though, is this ... what if Eric wins veto?

If he wins veto and takes Jessica down (which you know he will), that means either Dick or Daniele has to go up on the block and could they really pass up such a golden chance to vote one of them out? Especially over Jameka, who is essentially a non-factor at this point?

Carol
09-03-2007, 09:58 AM
I'm not going to comment on the veto because I know who won it. That being said, I think any of them at this point would be smart to take Dick into the finals. I cannot see many on the jury voting for Dick to win the money.

Especially over Jameka, who is essentially a non-factor at this point?We reality TV fans have seen these people win in the past on various shows. No one worries about them - then it's too late to get them out. They end up winning simply because the person they are up against is not liked.

chrisb26
09-03-2007, 01:24 PM
You know, as much as she rubbed me the wrong way at first, I've come to like her as well. But yes, the smart thing would be to send her packing. Of course, they don't always do the 'smart' thing.

I also really like Jessica. I do hope she wins or at least makes it to the final 2 she is very funny I think and I like watching her she is entertaining and looks to usually be having fun which is a good thing since alot of times watching the Showtime thing alot of people are very boring however Jessica is always doing something so that is good.

So wouldn't you all think the logical vote this week would be Jameka?

I don't think I would mind it if they sent her home she doens't do much for me and if she is up against Jessica then I do want her to go home even more. However I really do wonder what will happen. If what Dick and Danielle want Zach as far as putting up both Eric and Jessica and I'm guessing this would now need to be done in the Veto comp I would feer for Jessica if she is up against Eric I just am afraid that Eric would stay thanks to the producers and that Jessica would be sent packing.

I have a question about veto comps. I know who wins already so I'll use a fake people..

Lets say Bob wins the comp and has the veto. He wants to take somebody down off the block for whatever reason. Could the HOH then put Bob up even though he won because he gave the veto to somebody else meaning he is no longer safe?

Ian
09-03-2007, 04:40 PM
I'm not going to comment on the veto because I know who won it. That being said, I think any of them at this point would be smart to take Dick into the finals. I cannot see many on the jury voting for Dick to win the money.

We reality TV fans have seen these people win in the past on various shows. No one worries about them - then it's too late to get them out. They end up winning simply because the person they are up against is not liked.I'm not saying Jameka couldn't win ... I'm just saying that if the choice was between say Daniele or Jameka, I think Daniele would go home. But then again, you may have a point ... I'd rather face Daniele in the final two than Jameka.

Lets say Bob wins the comp and has the veto. He wants to take somebody down off the block for whatever reason. Could the HOH then put Bob up even though he won because he gave the veto to somebody else meaning he is no longer safe?No. The veto holder is safe from eviction.

Melanie
09-04-2007, 11:19 PM
Just watched a clip on YouTube from a few days ago, and apparently Danielle is as Disney obsessed as the rest of us. :mickey:

At the end of the clip, Zach was telling her he could get her passes to Disneyland. :confused:

chrisb26
09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Intresting show tonight. I wonder if they will have guest hosts from now on with the Veto comps. Dick looked excited that Janelle was there lol.

I am afraid to say that I honestly feer for Jessica right now. It really looks like she might go home this week. :(

I watched the tape of last weeks show and they did say there will be a double live eviction on Thursday so I'm guessing it will be Vote, HOH Comp, Veto, Vote and then next show they have the next HOH comp. Does that sound right?

Just watched a clip on YouTube from a few days ago, and apparently Danielle is as Disney obsessed as the rest of us. :mickey:

At the end of the clip, Zach was telling her he could get her passes to Disneyland. :confused:

I know she is I have seen her talking about disney a few times. She said at one point the first then she would do when leaving the BB house was go to Disneyland! As far as what Zach said I would think it would be to save himself lol.

Ian
09-05-2007, 07:09 AM
Yeah, it's not really looking good for Jessica right now ... I mean with Jameka unable to compete in HoH next time it's a virtual no-brainer to get Jessica out now and save Jameka for later.

Except for the fact that after Jessica is gone then they have to deal with Eric. And if they get Eric out next instead, then Jameka can compete for HoH. I mean the way I see it, I don't want Jameka anywhere near the finals. She's would appear to be a shoe-in to win against any of the other ones left (although Will Kirby won so I guess anything is possible!).

Interesting times in the BB house!

2Epcot
09-05-2007, 01:55 PM
I've never been a fan of Jessica since day 1, so I will be glad to finally see her go, if that what happens. It makes no sense to evict Jameka, she can't play for HOH, and she is not good at competitions.

Since Thursday is a double eviction, and Jessica appears to be the one to go first ... Dick, Daniele, and Eric will play for next HOH. Jameka can't play, and Zach can't play. Eric is generally terrible at competitions as well. So either Dick or Daniele will win, and would certainly target Eric as the next to go (also way overdue in my opinion).

That makes the final four shaping up to be Dick & Daniele against Zach and Jameka. Dick and Daniele would just have to outlast Zach in an endurance competition. I don't know how well Jameka would do on one of those.

pixiesmimi
09-05-2007, 03:37 PM
I've never watched anything on YouTube. How do you get to the link about Danielle?

I am afraid Jessica is about to get voted out because it will just be Eric, Danielle and Dick voting and the gruesome twosome are already talking about voting her out. I hope they decide on Jameka instead. Then Thursday they can get Zach out, hopefully. I kind of have a feeling that Danielle is going to win in the end.

Ian
09-05-2007, 06:03 PM
I kind of have a feeling that Danielle is going to win in the end.And you know, she probably should really. She's played a great game, especially when you consider all she had to overcome in terms of having to deal with the fallout from her dad.

She actually reminds me to some degree of Janelle ... very tough ... wins when it counts ... great competitor ... probably even better at strategy than Janelle ...

The only thing I think hurt Daniele at all was a tendancy to overplay things early on. She's gotten much more subtle now and is more letting things come to her instead of trying to force it all the time.

chrisb26
09-05-2007, 06:57 PM
It will be intresting to see who is in the final two. I am kind of split. If Dick and Eric are in the final two a part of me will think that isn't an accident since Eric is AP and Dick is their Ratings person. However I also would like to see how that would turn out. So far the people in the Jury House is Dustin, Jen, and Amber. What is intresting is all three of them have reasons to hate both Eric and Dick. Dick attacked all three of them at some point. However both Dustin and Amber blamed Eric for them being voted out of the house. So it would be intresting to see who they would vote for.

I do see how logically it would be smarter for them to vote out Jessica this week however I can really hope it wont happen. I would have liked to see Eric have to cast his vote for Jessica only because I would really like to see if it would actually happen I think he would actually do it for the money.

I also have to agree that Danielle is a great competitor she has won HOH twice and has won POV I think she said four times now? That might be wrong. I could see her going to the final two. Depending on who she is up against she could very well win. She certainly has had to deal with alot more then some have. The other people in the house who had their "rival" in the house got them out very fast. But Danielle has had to deal with it the entire time not that she really ever had to worry about Dick ever voting her out. The others certainly had to worry about their rival voting them out.

I do hope Jessica stays! I think if she were to go home that America could blame Eric. It was kinda his fault after all she never wanted to put up Amber and Zach but Eric talked her into it. That would especially be bad if Dick and Danielle went back on their word.

NotaGeek
09-05-2007, 07:11 PM
It will be intresting to see who is in the final two. I am kind of split. If Dick and Eric are in the final two a part of me will think that isn't an accident since Eric is AP and Dick is their Ratings person. However I also would like to see how that would turn out. So far the people in the Jury House is Dustin, Jen, and Amber. What is intresting is all three of them have reasons to hate both Eric and Dick. Dick attacked all three of them at some point. However both Dustin and Amber blamed Eric for them being voted out of the house. So it would be intresting to see who they would vote for.

I do see how logically it would be smarter for them to vote out Jessica this week however I can really hope it wont happen. I would have liked to see Eric have to cast his vote for Jessica only because I would really like to see if it would actually happen I think he would actually do it for the money.

I also have to agree that Danielle is a great competitor she has won HOH twice and has won POV I think she said four times now? That might be wrong. I could see her going to the final two. Depending on who she is up against she could very well win. She certainly has had to deal with alot more then some have. The other people in the house who had their "rival" in the house got them out very fast. But Danielle has had to deal with it the entire time not that she really ever had to worry about Dick ever voting her out. The others certainly had to worry about their rival voting them out.

I do hope Jessica stays! I think if she were to go home that America could blame Eric. It was kinda his fault after all she never wanted to put up Amber and Zach but Eric talked her into it. That would especially be bad if Dick and Danielle went back on their word.
Ya know, if Jessica gets kicked off this week she has no one to blame but herself. She should have taken the opportunity to kick off either ED or Danielle the week she had HOH. Sticking to that lame alliance is going to be her downfall as they throw her under the bus this week using the excuse that it is Zach's decision. :nono:

Melanie
09-05-2007, 07:38 PM
I agree, Michael.

And Eric is way more into Jessica than she is into him. Body language speaks volumes.

NotaGeek
09-05-2007, 07:51 PM
I agree, Michael.

And Eric is way more into Jessica than she is into him. Body language speaks volumes.

OMG I totally agree! It's kind of embarrasing!

Ian
09-06-2007, 07:41 AM
And Eric is way more into Jessica than she is into him. Body language speaks volumes.Oh, heck yeah! As soon as she realized that Eric might have inadvertantly gotten her evicted, she turned cold as ice on him.

ChipnDaleGal
09-06-2007, 08:22 AM
The whole Eric/Jessica thing has been very awkward to watch. Mel, you are so right that the body language is way off. Not at all the way Nick and Daniele were together. As much as I wish it was Jameka leaving tonight, I do think it will be Jessica. I won't miss watching her and Eric together.

pixiesmimi
09-06-2007, 09:23 PM
All I'm going to say right now is "HOLY COW!"

Suz36
09-06-2007, 10:11 PM
I hate to admit my stupidity here, but I completely forgot to watch tonight. What happened?????

Carol
09-06-2007, 10:12 PM
Zack was stupid. He had the perfect opportunity to get Danielle out of the house. He could have used the POV and forced Dick to put up Dani. Dumb move on his part!

Carol
09-06-2007, 10:16 PM
I hate to admit my stupidity here, but I completely forgot to watch tonight. What happened?????Jess was evicted. Dick won HoH and put up Jameka & Eric. Zack won POV and kept the nominations the same. Eric was evicted.

The show ended with the next HoH going to be played.

Ian
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Zack was stupid. He had the perfect opportunity to get Danielle out of the house. He could have used the POV and forced Dick to put up Dani. Dumb move on his part!No kidding, right?? What a dumb-dumb!

I'm honestly not sure what he's thinking outside of, "Holy cow, somehow my moronic self has managed to make it into the Final Four! What do I do??"

Although, I guess he's figuring next week D&D only have one shot at HoH between them (since Dick can't play). Maybe he likes the odds of either he or Jameka winning HoH and getting one of them out.

chrisb26
09-06-2007, 10:33 PM
hmm well I was :pout: that Jessica left but :) that Eric left not a big fan of him. I do have to agree that Zach made a very bad move. He really should have taken off somebody and put up Danielle does he really think he can trust Dick and Danielle? Seriously they just got done betraying their alliance to work with him. I'm sure it will cost him. It seems that America has turned on Danielle if they wanted Eric to make her go up. Wonder if there is anything they will do now with AP or if they will just forget about. I doubt they would do anything since there is less then 2 weeks left it will probably just stay the same and no new AP. It will be intresting to see gets HOH I really hope it is Jamika I think she will surpirse people if that happens and show she is a competitor she hasn't been able to show that yet.

pixiesmimi
09-06-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah, ED and Danielle are in control of everything now and I'm surprised they didn't put Zach up. But they think if they are up against him, one of them will definitely win. Wouldn't it be funny if whoever they are up againist actually wins? :) The people in the house should have gotten rid of Dick a long time ago when they had the chance and then maybe it would have been easier to get rid of Dani. The two of them together are just to hard to beat because ED will sacrifice himself for her. No other twosome would do that. At least Eric is with Jessica now, what he wanted. She won't have to vote against him or anything. I think she was totally shocked she was voted out, as was Eric. He actually believed Danielle and Dick. :confused:

2Epcot
09-07-2007, 12:00 AM
No surprise tonight about the evictions. Though probably not too popular, I would like to see a Dick and Daniele final two.

Here we go again...
09-07-2007, 12:08 AM
No kidding, right?? What a dumb-dumb!

I'm honestly not sure what he's thinking outside of, "Holy cow, somehow my moronic self has managed to make it into the Final Four! What do I do??"

Although, I guess he's figuring next week D&D only have one shot at HoH between them (since Dick can't play). Maybe he likes the odds of either he or Jameka winning HoH and getting one of them out.
In the past the winner of the HOH on double eviction night was able to play again for HOH. They did this because they do not get all of the perks of HOH.
If they play the way they did in previous years, Dick and Danielle will both be competing.

We also have to remember that Zack did not know the D&D had and alliance with Jess and Eric. So, at this point he trusts them.

I wonder what will happen if Jameka wins HOH... they never did show if she made any promises to D&D to save herself.

NotaGeek
09-07-2007, 03:20 AM
I don't know. I think that Jessica should be kicking herself in the caboose for actually trusting that ED and Danielle would keep her around for the final four! I guess the next HOH would be perfect if Jamika came through and won and then put up the Donatos ... then her and Zack could come together and vote off Danielle, because NO ONE will be voting for ED in the sequester house!

Ian
09-07-2007, 07:51 AM
... NO ONE will be voting for ED in the sequester house!I wouldn't necessarily think that's true. I know many people don't like them, but you can't deny that the Donatos have played an outstanding game. They've strategized well, played well in key challenges, and overall done a great job at winning their way into the final four.

In contrast, neither Zach nor Jameka has done much of anything. Zach's mostly just flown under the radar most of the time and everyone left Jameka alone because she was dumb enough to give up five HoH competitions.

We've all seen many, many times when the better-yet-disliked player wins over the nice but not-so-good ones.

Carol
09-07-2007, 08:07 AM
In the past the winner of the HOH on double eviction night was able to play again for HOH. They did this because they do not get all of the perks of HOH.I don't remember it that way. I seem to recall they do not compete but still get the HoH basket of goodies. Dunno. :shrug:

I know the last HoH competition is open for everyone to play.

Not thrilled with the HoH winner from last night. It should be interesting to see how this unfolds.

I know many people don't like them, but you can't deny that the Donatos have played an outstanding game. They've strategized well, played well in key challenges, and overall done a great job at winning their way into the final four.I agree, Ian. It annoys me when the jury votes on emotion and not game. The fact that Dick is still in the house deems him worthy of winning - and I'm not a fan of his. Plus he totally sacrificed himself one week and still survived.

I don't want Zack to win.

ChipnDaleGal
09-07-2007, 09:01 AM
I agree, Ian. It annoys me when the jury votes on emotion and not game. The fact that Dick is still in the house deems him worthy of winning - and I'm not a fan of his. Plus he totally sacrificed himself one week and still survived.

I don't want Zack to win.

That is how I feel too. I am actually hoping that Daniele or Dick win, but of the four left it would make me sick to see Zack win.

Melanie
09-07-2007, 10:16 AM
So do you all think the big 'America's Player' reveal will be on the finale? I guess I'm not seeing what it could hurt now to let those at the jury house in on the secret.

09-07-2007, 10:20 AM
Don't like anyone left in the house but out of the four I am actually rooting for Jameka to win now even though she annoyed me all season.

Ian
09-07-2007, 11:43 AM
You know watching Eric's exit speech last night, I realized just how much I hated the whole AP thing. You feel for someone like It really changed the outcome of the game a lot and I'm not sure it was for the better.

BTW I think Carol's right about the HoH. It's only the very last one where the exiting HoH gets to compete again.

Carol
09-07-2007, 02:29 PM
So do you all think the big 'America's Player' reveal will be on the finale? I guess I'm not seeing what it could hurt now to let those at the jury house in on the secret.Not sure if he will be allowed to say anything. Doesn't 'America" get his jury vote??

ChipnDaleGal
09-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Not sure if he will be allowed to say anything. Doesn't 'America" get his jury vote??

I think you are right Carol. Plus, I bet they want to have all that drama to unfold on the live show when they are talking to the cast after the winner is picked.

Melanie
09-07-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah, makes sense.

princessjojo
09-07-2007, 07:04 PM
I wouldn't necessarily think that's true. I know many people don't like them, but you can't deny that the Donatos have played an outstanding game. They've strategized well, played well in key challenges, and overall done a great job at winning their way into the final four.

In contrast, neither Zach nor Jameka has done much of anything. Zach's mostly just flown under the radar most of the time and everyone left Jameka alone because she was dumb enough to give up five HoH competitions.

We've all seen many, many times when the better-yet-disliked player wins over the nice but not-so-good ones.
I have thought this so many times. Everyone has been quick to take the high road with regards to Dick and his poor mouth and volitle attitude, however for the majority of the game, everyone has known where they stood with him and they have chosen to keep him around. If the decisions as to who wins came down to choosing the winner as the one who played the better game vs. a popularity contest as it often has been decided n many reality shows, Dick clearly has a real possibility to win. Both he and Daniele have played a great game, strategy wise, but only as a team. I don't think either would have gone too far without the other.

Zach :ack:, has only proven himself to be the ultimate flip-flopper. He always plays to he who holds the power. He reminds me of a younger Walter Matthau for some reason. And in case I missed something, what is up with his Dolphin Crash t-shirts?

chrisb26
09-07-2007, 08:10 PM
Zach :ack:, what is up with his Dolphin Crash t-shirts?

You know I was thinking the exact same thing. I have really only seen him wear three different shirts the entire time I have watched the show. That red Dolphin Crash shirt that black one and now that blue one he got in his last HOH. He wore that blue one for I think four days in a row. :sick:

Melanie
09-07-2007, 09:29 PM
He also wears a Winthrop University shirt I've often wondered about.

NotaGeek
09-07-2007, 10:09 PM
Dolphin Crash is Zach's graphic design company.

You know, Zach is an idiot. He should have pulled a whammy last night and kicked aligned with Eric and Jamika and kicked off ED. Why in the WORLD would he want to be in the final 3 with 2 people that will NEVER vote to keep him in the final 2? Weird. So let's hope he gets his senses together and he and Jamika kick off one of the Donatos ... then it's a short walk to victory for one of them as they can work against whomever is left ... technically Zack has done really well considering he was a loner the whole game and everyone wrote him off as weak. Interesting...

tinkerbelle75
09-07-2007, 10:22 PM
Zach would be stupid to take Jameka to final 2.
Think about who's in the jury. Jameka's "poor me, help me God" attitude will certainly get sympathy from Justin, Amber, and Jerica(the new Brangelina). I don't see why everybody hates Zach. Yes, he's a dud when it comes to personality and he likes those stinky Florida State Seminoles, but you have to admit it was pretty smart of him to hold back like he has.Regardless, Danielle and Dick deserve to be in the final 2. Dick has been my favorite from the beginning and Danielle has played one heck of a game. Hopefully this week will go their way.

2Epcot
09-07-2007, 11:28 PM
As America's Player on the jury now, I think Eric's jury vote should be America's choice. Don't know if the producers had that in mind, or if he is done now that he left the house. One could argue America is a tainted juror with inside info about all the people in the house, but that has been the case all season long when we decide who we want Eric to nominate and vote out. If that is the case (I don't know if it is) Eric might be surprised if his jury vote is from America.

pixiesmimi
09-07-2007, 11:33 PM
Well, watching Zach, he is probably just dumb enough to think if he and Jameka go to the final two that he can beat her. But she has more friends in the jury house than he does. Surely he understands that he can't compete with Dick and Danielle if it comes down to the final three.

I wondered last night if they came and got Eric's things and took to him since he had to leave without anything. All of his clothes and things are still in the house. And you know that everything they brought into that house isn't in those little bags they carry out. Usually they have shown the jury house by now and they show it everytime someone gets voted out. Wonder why they haven't this time.

chrisb26
09-08-2007, 12:14 AM
Well, watching Zach, he is probably just dumb enough to think if he and Jameka go to the final two that he can beat her. But she has more friends in the jury house than he does. Surely he understands that he can't compete with Dick and Danielle if it comes down to the final three.

I wondered last night if they came and got Eric's things and took to him since he had to leave without anything. All of his clothes and things are still in the house. And you know that everything they brought into that house isn't in those little bags they carry out. Usually they have shown the jury house by now and they show it everytime someone gets voted out. Wonder why they haven't this time.

Zach will probably go and vote Jamika out of the house cause he thinks he can some how trust Dick and Danielle.

As for Eric's things:
:spoiler: Maybe?? Doubt it. :)
They asked Zach to pack it all up for them. However Jamika was the one that ended up doing it.

They have big suit cases for all their things and they seem to be completly full I dont know why they bring their entire wardrobe into the house. Some of them look like they have enough clothes to have a different shirt every day.

As for the Jury house I dont think we will be seeing that and if we do I dont know when. Sunday is the next HOH and nominations. Tuesday is the POV and next elimanation i think is what Julie said maybe not but then next thurdays is the Final 2 so I dont know when they would have time to show it.

09-08-2007, 09:42 AM
Julie mentioned on the last show that Eric is still America's Player and he will cast his vote for whoever America picks to win in the finale. So he will not be allowed to tell anyone in the jury house about him being America's Player. They will save that for the finale show & let everyone know then.

KarenP
09-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I am a huge Big Brother Fan. Was soooo glad to see Eric go. Could not stand watching him another minute!

I really hope Daniele wins. I think she is the best player.

Anyone know why they are not showing the sequester house like in past seasons?

ChipnDaleGal
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
Anyone know why they are not showing the sequester house like in past seasons?

I just read on one of the Big Brother sites that there are several reasons. One is that last year people figured out where the house was, based on landmarks shown. Then they would go to the house and scream spoilers really loud to try to influence the voting. Second problem is supposed to be Jen and trying to keep her in the house. And the third thing they mentioned was that the anti-Semetic comments Amber said are making her a huge target for press and they think keeping the sequester house off camera will help with that issue as well.

So if any or all of that is true I would guess we will not see evicted guests until the final episode. And at this late date, if they haven't shown the house it seems reasonable that they won't at all.

Melanie
09-09-2007, 04:46 PM
And at this late date, if they havent's shown the house it seems reasonable that they won't at all.

That's a shame. I really enjoy seeing the reactions when the evictees walk through the door and when they watch the tapes.

KarenP
09-09-2007, 05:49 PM
That's a shame. I really enjoy seeing the reactions when the evictees walk through the door and when they watch the tapes.

Me too! I really miss seeing the sequester house but I agree if they haven't shown it by now they will not.

chrisb26
09-10-2007, 12:26 AM
Intresting show tonight. Not sure how I felt about Zach winning HOH again. I do have to agree he made the right decision on putting up both Dick and Danielle up on the block. He doesn't stand much of a chance of winning with both donatoes in the house. However with only one of them he has much better chance.

However I also feer it could be his downfall. I find it intresting that Dick and Danielle got so mad at Zach for going back on their agreement to take each other to the final 3. When they promised to take Eric and Jessica to the final 4 and they went back on their word but that was all stragety but if Zach does it is so wrong to do and he is do dumb for doing it.

What I am wondering is if one of the Donatoes win the POV this week then they will go off the block. Is it only one person voting this week right? Then Zach wouldn't be able to get HOH next week so the final 2 would pretty much be confirmed. That doesn't seem right when there are still 3 in the house. But of course for that to happen either dick or danielle would have to win POV.

2Epcot
09-10-2007, 12:40 AM
What I am wondering is if one of the Donatoes win the POV this week then they will go off the block. Is it only one person voting this week right? Then Zach wouldn't be able to get HOH next week so the final 2 would pretty much be confirmed. That doesn't seem right when there are still 3 in the house. But of course for that to happen either dick or danielle would have to win POV.

The next HOH contest will be 3 parts. Part one all three final contestants will compete. The winner instantly goes to round 3. The other two players will then compete in round 2 to play the winner of round 1. The winner of round 3 is the new HOH, and will select the person they want to take to the final two.

chrisb26
09-10-2007, 12:53 AM
The next HOH contest will be 3 parts. Part one all three final contestants will compete. The winner instantly goes to round 3. The other two players will then compete in round 2 to play the winner of round 1. The winner of round 3 is the new HOH, and will select the person they want to take to the final two.

Ah this helps alot at least we wont have a guarentee final 2.

I promise that next year I will have more knowledge of the show and wont have to ask so many questions. :blush:

Carol
09-10-2007, 07:06 AM
And the first part is usually always an endurance competition.

Is it only one person voting this week right?Yes - that is why Zack aligned with Jameka to work hard on winning the POV this week. He wants Dani out and needs Jameka in order to do it.

pixiesmimi
09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
I don't like Zach but I'm glad he won instead Dani. It would be the sameo, sameo if she won. She got so mad and threw a fit when she didn't win. :) I'm glad he made the decision he did. Actually it was the only one he could make because if he put Jameka up, he would have to decide which of the other two he was going to put up. One way or the other, they were going to be mad at him. I don't know what they thought was going to happen. :confused: They haven't played honorably, they have changed their minds several times at the last minute so why do they think he should. He was finally thinking about himself. It will be interesting this week but I have a feeling either Dani or Dick will win, unfortunately. They are the two that I least wanted to win.

By the way, Dani is really pretty when she combs her hair and puts on makeup. She obviously has a beautiful mother because I don't think she got it from Dick. :)

KarenP
09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I am disappointed that Zach put up both Dick and Daniele. I was sure he would put up Jameka. It does not make sense. If he wanted them out why didn't he take Eric off the block with his veto? Daniele would have gone up and Eric and Zach would have evicted her.

goofysbabe
09-10-2007, 11:08 AM
Don't have time to read thru entire post - so I hope this question has not been asked. Does anyone know why we haven't seen scenes from the jury house? By this point in the game they are usually showing us. Any ideas??????????

2Epcot
09-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Don't have time to read thru entire post - so I hope this question has not been asked. Does anyone know why we haven't seen scenes from the jury house? By this point in the game they are usually showing us. Any ideas??????????

Nobody is exactly sure why they haven't shown the jury house this year. There are rumors that there are problems in the house, and that Jen has even left the house, and won't be on the jury. The show also has a new executive producer in charge this year, and she may have decided not to show the jury house this time. She has already made other changes this year involving what is shown on the live internet feed.

Ian
09-10-2007, 01:11 PM
That's a shame. I really enjoy seeing the reactions when the evictees walk through the door and when they watch the tapes.:ditto:

Personally, I think Zach blew it. I like the Donato's chances between the two of them to win veto and send Jameka packing.

But then again, I don't know what other choice he had. Bottom line is I don't think he can win anyway. No one is going to give the money to someone who's probably going to be viewed as a cruiser (fair or not).

I honestly don't think he could beat any of the other three HG's at the end. Not even ED.

NotaGeek
09-10-2007, 03:01 PM
I think that even if ED or Danielle won the POV, one of them would be saved, thus splitting the vote 1 to 1 and Zach would then get to send on of them packing. Let's see what happens, I can't wait!

:spoiler:
If anyone is interested in a spoiler, I saw online that Danielle won the POV! If you google Big Brother 8 spoilers there's quite a few sites out there that summarize the online and After Dark feeds!

Ian
09-10-2007, 03:05 PM
I think that even if ED or Danielle won the POV, one of them would be saved, thus splitting the vote 1 to 1 and Zach would then get to send on of them packing. Let's see what happens, I can't wait! Well the most likely scenario would be that Daniele comes down (because no matter which Donato wins, she'll be saved).

In that case, Zach HAS to put Jameka up and Daniele has the only vote to evict. It's obvious she'd send Jameka packing.

NotaGeek
09-10-2007, 03:14 PM
Well the most likely scenario would be that Daniele comes down (because no matter which Donato wins, she'll be saved).

In that case, Zach HAS to put Jameka up and Daniele has the only vote to evict. It's obvious she'd send Jameka packing.

Oh that's right! I forgot the person that wins the POV can't be put up. See, having only 4 people is confusing!

Ian
09-11-2007, 12:53 PM
Oh that's right! I forgot the person that wins the POV can't be put up. See, having only 4 people is confusing!I know! At the end it's always so hard to keep track of how the rules change and how they impact what can happen.

I got to thinking today ... if D&D somehow end up in the final three ... if Daniele won the final HoH, who should she take to the final two with her?

I guess it has to be ED, right? Even though he probably has a better chance of beating her than Zach does, she probably knows he'd end up giving her the money anyway.

ChipnDaleGal
09-11-2007, 01:05 PM
If Dick and Daniele can make it to the final two they should just pool the money for first and second place and split it. They would both come out with a good chunk of change and a better personal relationship too. I hope that happens. I would hate to see Zach get any of the big money.

KarenP
09-11-2007, 02:45 PM
I would love to see Dick and Daniele in the final 2.

I'll have the popcorn ready for tonight's episode! I sure hope Jameka goes home!

Ian
09-11-2007, 02:58 PM
If Dick and Daniele can make it to the final two they should just pool the money for first and second place and split it. They would both come out with a good chunk of change and a better personal relationship too. I hope that happens. I would hate to see Zach get any of the big money.I'd be more likely to think that Dick would give it all to Daniele. He really seems focused on doing whatever he can to ensure she wins the money.

But yeah ... an even split would be nice, because really I don't think either one could have made it without the other.

tinkerbelle75
09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
:joy::joy:You go girl.:clappy::clappy:
11 Down and 1 to go!! :)

pixiesmimi
09-11-2007, 11:41 PM
:( I'm not a happy camper. I don't care about Zach or Jameka winning but I really didn't want to see both D & D in the final two. I don't think he, at least, deserves it. He acted just like a spoiled 12 year old, just like Zach said, when Danielle won the POV. Not very good manners, but whoever said he had manners. He is just crude and rude! Jameka knew she was going unless by some strange reason, she won POV. I didn't see that happening since she hasn't won anything the whole season and Zach is just so slow on the uptake when it comes to using your brain. Dani is a lot smarter than she acts. I would love to see the jury just put Dick out to begin with. I was wondering tonight if Dani would actually share the money with her dad if she won. Wouldn't it be funny if she disappeared again for a few years after him helping get her the money?

chrisb26
09-12-2007, 01:12 AM
:( I'm not a happy camper. I don't care about Zach or Jameka winning but I really didn't want to see both D & D in the final two. I don't think he, at least, deserves it. He acted just like a spoiled 12 year old, just like Zach said, when Danielle won the POV. Not very good manners, but whoever said he had manners. He is just crude and rude! Jameka knew she was going unless by some strange reason, she won POV. I didn't see that happening since she hasn't won anything the whole season and Zach is just so slow on the uptake when it comes to using your brain. Dani is a lot smarter than she acts. I would love to see the jury just put Dick out to begin with. I was wondering tonight if Dani would actually share the money with her dad if she won. Wouldn't it be funny if she disappeared again for a few years after him helping get her the money?

I agree with you. I felt so bad for Jamika tonight after that POV I know Dick was rubbing it mostly in Zach's face but he was also doing it to Jamika. That isn't right at all the way he reacted just made it worse for her she didn't need that she knew she was going home why act like that? I honestly dont want to see both Dick and Danielle in the final two I think if it was Danielle and Zach that would be nice. Maybe Dick and Zach also just not both of them. They have played a great game but I dont think I want to know what is going to happen before it happens. I think Dick would make sure that Danielle was going to win to get his relationship back with her.

I was happy to finally see the jury house tonight missed part of it didn't tune in on time :blush: but that is why I love my TiVo!

NotaGeek
09-12-2007, 01:46 AM
WOW. Well, see ya Jamika. I hope that Zach wins HOH and he sends ED packing. He played the best game, but he deserves to lose just because of his tactic was verbal abuse and intimidation.

Ian
09-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Here's my thing ... if ED hadn't acted like such a moron, he and Daniele would have hands down gone down as the two greatest players in BB history. No matter whether you like them or not, they totally dominated. 10 competition wins between them?? That's crazy ...

They deserve the money. Period. Zach's an idiot. He hung around and hung around then got lucky once or twice near the end, but overall he's a weak player.

If you believe that in these shows the best player should win, you've got to pull for Daniele. The most dominating player this game has ever seen, excepting maybe Janelle.

KarenP
09-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Here's my thing ... if ED hadn't acted like such a moron, he and Daniele would have hands down gone down as the two greatest players in BB history. No matter whether you like them or not, they totally dominated. 10 competition wins between them?? That's crazy ...

They deserve the money. Period. Zach's an idiot. He hung around and hung around then got lucky once or twice near the end, but overall he's a weak player.

If you believe that in these shows the best player should win, you've got to pull for Daniele. The most dominating player this game has ever seen, excepting maybe Janelle.

I totally agree with you. Like Daniele and Dick or not, they have dominated this game. Zach has played a terrible game and does not deserve to win.

Here we go again...
09-12-2007, 03:14 PM
WOW. Well, see ya Jamika. I hope that Zach wins HOH and he sends ED packing. He played the best game, but he deserves to lose just because of his tactic was verbal abuse and intimidation.

If Zach wins he plans to send Danielle packing... the problem is that he can not win with either one.
If he does win, he should send Dick to the jury just to make sure he does not get the 2nd place money.

I think that ED played a great game. No one has ever tried anything like this before and he showed that intimidation does work. The clips I have seen of him when he is having fun makes him look like a fun guy... I wonder which side of him is real.

I do like that D & D are talking again. Hopefully thay will put the past behind them and work out their problems.

:spoiler: :spoiler:
Zach won the first part of HOH. I think ED and Zach were suffering from hypothermia... ED gave up.

chrisb26
09-12-2007, 06:56 PM
:spoiler:
I was glad that Zach won. Dick was taunting Zach for a good hour while BB After Dark was on. Saying very horrible things to Zach. Also gloating how he was going to last until the end and make it to the last one standing on the podium. So when he gave up it was kinda Karma. I do however still have to say they both played an amazing game. Danielle came off at around almost 3 hours. Dick came down at I believe 7 hrs. 20 min. The rabbit stopped working when Danielle fell off I think something happened when she did. I do also have to give props to Zach when Dick came off even after all the horrible things that Dick had said to him he went to check on Dick and see if he was alright. I can almost guarentee you that if it was the other way around Dick would not have gone to check on Zach.

I do have to mostly agree with you. Especially with Danielle I do believe she probably does deserve to win she has played one very good game. Dick hasn't played a terrible game in fact he has played pretty well however I still am not confident that he could win. The way he treated most of those in the Jury house I just dont think it looks all that good for him. I can't see Jen voting for him with the way he treated her. Jessica I dont think would either after he betrayed her she might not vote for him just out of spite. Not positive about the others but he has attacked them all at one time. The only exception would be Eric which it doesn't matter what he thinks because America gets his vote.

2Epcot
09-13-2007, 12:20 AM
Dick hasn't been the model contestant when it comes to his behavior, but he and Daniele have certainly played a great game. Janelle admired both of them, and it was interesting that Daniele ended up with the same number of veto wins as Janelle. If Dani can do what Janelle never could, and win the entire thing, I think she should deserve the title of one of the all time best players.

Here we go again...
09-13-2007, 05:43 AM
:spoiler: :spoiler: :spoiler:
ED won part 2 of the competition. D&D are qiozzing each other on past guests and competitions.
No car was won.

Carol
09-13-2007, 10:53 PM
:joy:

ChipnDaleGal
09-13-2007, 11:06 PM
:joy:

Ditto!! For the first time ever I am going to be completely happy with whoever wins Big Brother!! :yay:

Here we go again...
09-14-2007, 12:43 AM
Ditto!! For the first time ever I am going to be completely happy with whoever wins Big Brother!! :yay:

I agree. :yay:
It would be a hard choice though. ED did play the best game. But, many people would not vote for him because of the personal attacks.
Then there is Dani. I think she would have been long gone with out help from daddy. BUT, she did have to deal with a lot of personal issues to keep the peace and play the game. That made it even harder for her to concentrate.

I think this was the best season ever. Congrats to both. In my book they are both winners.

Ian
09-14-2007, 08:13 AM
:joy::ditto:

Ditto!! For the first time ever I am going to be completely happy with whoever wins Big Brother!! :yay::ditto:

I think this was the best season ever.:ditto:

This is the way things should have turned out ... one of the best two players will win. :number1:

Melanie
09-14-2007, 09:34 AM
I'm not sure I'd agree it's the best season ever, but I did really enjoy it and am happy with whichever one of the Danato's wins. Of course, kinda makes for an anticlimatic finale. Best part for me will be when the America's Player twist is revealed.

Carol
09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
I agree, Mel. Plus I have been happy with some of the previous winners - like Will and Maggie. :D

I'm looking forward to the America's Player footage too.

I'm actually rooting for Dick - but will be happy either way. The fact that Dick is still in the house is just amazing. And I am not even a fan of his. I originally wanted Nick, Dani or Jess to win.

ChipnDaleGal
09-14-2007, 09:51 AM
I am torn on which one should get the title of BB8 winner. They were such a team. when one failed, the other picked up the win they had to have to stay alive. Daniele was so good in the competitions, and Dick played a good mind game. When you look how quickly the other two "pairs" in the house were split up, and factor in that they are father and daughter, it really says a lot about how smart they played things that they made it to the end. I still have this fantasy in my head that they will split the money and share the title no matter how the vote goes.

I think this was my favorite season to watch. I wish Nick had been in the house a lot longer, but all in all I enjoyed this one very much.

pixiesmimi
09-14-2007, 09:55 AM
Well I don't think Zach played the game and don't like him but I would have rather seen him play against one of the two rather than both of them to be in the finals. It would be interesting to see who the jury picked. It doesn't matter now.

I wouldn't say this is the best episode but it was different. My DH says "I certainly would have never thought either one of them would be in the final two when the show started." I agree. Dani is really a good player. I think ED just bullied his way through and rode on her coattails. I hope she wins of the two.

TheDuckRocks
09-14-2007, 11:51 AM

Me too!!! :donald: Me too!!!:donald:

:funny: Can hardly wait to see how badly the jury will take having to vote for Dani or Dick.

chrisb26
09-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Of course, kinda makes for an anticlimatic finale. Best part for me will be when the America's Player twist is revealed.

I agree with this. I think I would have much rather seen Zach in the final two simply because I would have liked to see if the jury would like a Donato or Zach to win I think I would have been more excited to see the voting. With the way it is now I don't know how much it really matters which way the votes go. I'm sure they will be splitting the money. So It doesn't matter who gets voted for in the end. Although I do want to see how the house both reacts to them being in the final 2 and votes for. My guess would it would be Danielle since the way Dick has treated those in the Jury house.

Although I am not the biggest fan of the Donato's I do have to agree they played a great game. I dont know if either of the 2 would be in the house if it wasn't for the other. However I think Danielle would have had the best chance. She was a great competitior and probably wouldn't have been so noticable in the house. Dick while he is a good competitor the way he was acting I think would have given him a bigger target if Danielle wasn't in the house. I would never have thought Dick would compete like he does. He is a pack a day smoker who never exercises but he does amazing in these endurance competitions. He almost won that competition with the tea cups. Then the one the other night he did great in as well. I never would have thought Dick to do that he would have been the person I thought would be eliminated first from these competitions. Danielle has also done great. She won HOH twice and I believe 5 POV that is great.

If I had to chose any of the two to win I would pick Danielle for sure. I dont like the way Dick got to the finals so I wouldn't vote for him. I think Danielle is the best competitor of the two. It also doesn't hurt that she is a huge Disney fan :D

KarenP
09-14-2007, 01:00 PM
I am thrilled that Dick and Daniele are the final 2!

Wasn't the first part of that HOH competition brutal? I was in pain just watching it!!

2Epcot
09-14-2007, 01:52 PM
I'm very happy that the Danatos made it to the final two. I've been happy with several of the winners of Big Brother. This one is probably one of my favorites next to the two seasons Chilltown won, and the year Maggie beat Janelle and Co. The only season I didn't like the final two was when Jun and Allison were there.

Hopefully Dick and Daniele will remain close after this. Probably nobody including the Danatos would have ever guessed they would both make it to the end. I believe they are the youngest and oldest players to get that far, as well as the only team to do so.

ChipnDaleGal
09-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Hopefully Dick and Daniele will remain close after this. Probably nobody including the Danatos would have ever guessed they would both make it to the end. I believe they are the youngest and oldest players to get that far, as well as the only team to do so.

It seems like she really thawed out a lot towards him after he stood on that carrot for 8 hours in that freezing water. When she told him it was okay to come down, and how she took care of him afterwards was really heartwarming. It actually made my daughter and I get a little teary when she was being so sweet to him and told him that she loved himand was hugging him. The prize money is wonderful, but if they come out of this summer with a more healed relationship, then that is the best prize they both could have gotten.

tinkerbelle75
09-14-2007, 03:13 PM
:woohoo::yay::yay::woohoo::rocker::jack:
I have been an ED fan since the beginning, and I am thrilled he got into the final 2, but I am not at all surprised.While his methods were certainly unorthodox, he hands down played the best psychological game, and did it while being completely truthful..
I do have to say that Zach going over to him after the 1st part and telling him he was amazing was pretty classy, especially after all the things Dick said during the competition. I think Dick will win it all.I hope so.He deserves it!:thumbsup:

chrisb26
09-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Did I miss something with the show tonight? I could have sworn I heard Julie say that the Jury Member Q & A was going to be tonight. I know they had it last night but I thought they where going to show it tonight but insted they just did a season recap. I guess they will do the Q & A on Tuesday before the Vote.

2Epcot
09-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Did I miss something with the show tonight? I could have sworn I heard Julie say that the Jury Member Q & A was going to be tonight. I know they had it last night but I thought they where going to show it tonight but insted they just did a season recap. I guess they will do the Q & A on Tuesday before the Vote.

They had the Q & A with the jury late last night, after midnight when Showtime was done. Tonights show was promoted just as a recap show. We will see the jury questions on the final show on Tuesday.

chrisb26
09-16-2007, 11:12 PM
They had the Q & A with the jury late last night, after midnight when Showtime was done. Tonights show was promoted just as a recap show. We will see the jury questions on the final show on Tuesday.

Ah thanks, I know they where having the Q & A last night after the Showtime thing cause I saw them waiting for it to start :D just wasn't sure when it was going to be shown.

pixiesmimi
09-17-2007, 09:27 AM
Boy, I feel like that was a wasted hour last night. I didn't know they were going to do this or I would not have even turned it on. Once was enough watching all of this. I thought last night's show was going to have something to do with the jury. I don't even know why I kept watching except I was afraid they would bring the jury in at some point and I would miss it. Very disappointed that they wasted an hour of air time on this. :(

Ian
09-17-2007, 09:38 AM
I actually really enjoyed it. I thought it was fun to watch D&D reminisce about the season and how much closer being on the show has brought them.

chrisb26
09-17-2007, 12:46 PM
Boy, I feel like that was a wasted hour last night. I didn't know they were going to do this or I would not have even turned it on. Once was enough watching all of this. I thought last night's show was going to have something to do with the jury. I don't even know why I kept watching except I was afraid they would bring the jury in at some point and I would miss it. Very disappointed that they wasted an hour of air time on this. :(

I actually really enjoyed it. I thought it was fun to watch D&D reminisce about the season and how much closer being on the show has brought them.

I actually agree with both of you. I liked the show as a recap of the season. It was nice to see things again since I missed a few episodes at the beginning of the season. Although since I was like I said expecting the Jury Questions last night I continued to watch the show thinking they would be doing those at the end. It was nice to see the recap of how far Dick and Daniele have come in the game where at the start she couldn't stand him to now where they will probably have some relationship outside of the house which is good.

I do still wish they would have showed more of the jury house. I would have liked to see what is going on with them or when Zach arived and they learned that Dick and Daniele where the final 2.

Does anybody have any idea where they are? I know they are next to a golf course somewhere but that is about it.

2Epcot
09-17-2007, 06:29 PM
Does anybody have any idea where they are? I know they are next to a golf course somewhere but that is about it.

They are staying at a private home rented by the production company in Simi Valley, CA, about 30 miles north of Los Angeles. The property apparently contains two homes and has a real estate listing that puts the value over 8 million dollars.

Ian
09-17-2007, 07:47 PM
They are staying at a private home rented by the production company in Simi Valley, CA, about 30 miles north of Los Angeles. The property apparently contains two homes and has a real estate listing that puts the value over 8 million dollars.$8 mil in that area doesn't go all that far. ;)

Here we go again...
09-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Hey guys,
Don't forget to watch tonight!

May the best Donato win!! (I hope it is ED... he is just so, well, Evil :D )

I can't wait to see what happens when Eric tells the truth about being AP. Maybe Jessica will punch him. ;)

09-18-2007, 11:44 AM
I wanted Eric & Jessica to be the final two so I don't really care who wins tonight but I'm really looking forward to when they tell about America's Player. I think that will be more fun to see than who wins.

KarenP
09-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Looking forward to tonight's episode too! I am hoping Dick will win.

Ian
09-18-2007, 01:33 PM
Unfortunately, I'll miss tonight since I'm going to see Genesis tonight. Got the DVR set to record it, though!

:number1:

chrisb26
09-18-2007, 08:04 PM
I wanted Eric & Jessica to be the final two so I don't really care who wins tonight but I'm really looking forward to when they tell about America's Player. I think that will be more fun to see than who wins.

I would have really liked to see Jessica in the final 2 that would have been good since I wanted her to win.

I however do care who wins I really want Daniele to win tonight I think she would be the best she has in my opinion been the best competitor she has won alot of things. That is not to say that Dick hasn't I just dont like him :blush:

Here we go again...
09-18-2007, 11:36 PM
I am happy with the outcome, but I expected a little more reaction when they revealed America's Player. I don't know what I expected... just more.
What did yall think about the show?

chrisb26
09-18-2007, 11:43 PM
I am happy with the outcome, but I expected a little more reaction when they revealed America's Player. I don't know what I expected... just more.

I would have rather seen Danielle win but whatever. ;)

I have to agree with the America's Player thing they didn't have any reaction to it at all basically. I would have thought some of them would have been very mad that Eric was AP especially Dustin who got voted out by America but he didn't respond to much.

2Epcot
09-19-2007, 12:40 AM

There is a rumor that many of the others already figured out the America's Player thing. I'm not so sure, some of them I thought seemed surprised.

Overall I liked the show. I was happy with the final two. I was not happy that Julie didn't tell the others that Eric won 40 thousand dollars. I wonder if the producers told her not to mention it, because the other contestants would not be happy.

09-19-2007, 12:55 AM
I actually enjoyed the America's Player reveal. I thought it was funny and it didn't look like anyone knew about it. I think Eric will get $50,000 because he voted for America's choice tonight.

NotaGeek
09-19-2007, 01:10 AM
Danielle :ack:
Dick :ack::ack:

But, I am fine with Dick winning, he deserved it because without him Danielle would have had no chance. Can we bring back Nick?

I did like Danielle's answer to Amber's typically lame Amber-like question. AND, I do love that Jen said that they were all stupid for not voting them out at the beginning ... maybe she is a JENius. :rotfl:

chrisb26
09-19-2007, 01:15 AM
I actually enjoyed the America's Player reveal. I thought it was funny and it didn't look like anyone knew about it. I think Eric will get $50,000 because he voted for America's choice tonight.

Actually Eric got $10,000 for every 5 tasks he completed I believe he completed 21 total this season. Netting him $40,000 that last one he did before he was evicted got him the 20th he needed for the $40,000 he would have needed a couple more to get up to $50,000.

Carol
09-19-2007, 07:17 AM
I would have thought some of them would have been very mad that Eric was APWhat's to be mad about? It's not like Eric did the stuff on his own accord. They know going in to expect anything. It is what it is.

I do think Dick was suprised 'America' was rooting for him.

Here we go again...
09-19-2007, 07:43 AM
I think that if they all knew how much money he made they might have been a little upset.

I think I expected more of a reaction out of Jessica. I would have punched him.... She has to be thinking everything he said to her was a lie.

It was kind of funny when ED realized that Eric influenced the game so much and it was not ED's power plays that saved him against Dustin.

KarenP
09-19-2007, 10:24 AM
I loved last night's show. I only wish it would have been longer than an hour. I disliked Amber more than ever. I also hated her question to Daniele about her boyfriend. I thought it was uncalled for. I was very surprised that Dick won. I did not think that Dustin would vote for him and I was not sure about Zach.

tinkerbelle75
09-19-2007, 06:42 PM
Amber is such an idiot. She reinforced that last night. I guess she thought people were going to applaud her for saying such moronic things.Good thing she didn't hold her breath.
I also thought Danielle was quite tacky when she threw her tantrum about Dick's speech. Oh well, hopefully she will grow up one day.
Eric told Jessica that everything they shared was true but what about the kiss and the woobie?? Those were AP tasks too... Guess she'll find out when she watches.........
I am SO happy that ED won.He really looked surprised. But I sure am sad that it's over. I sure will miss watching that man!!!!:(

chrisb26
09-19-2007, 07:52 PM
I loved last night's show. I only wish it would have been longer than an hour. I disliked Amber more than ever. I also hated her question to Daniele about her boyfriend. I thought it was uncalled for. I was very surprised that Dick won. I did not think that Dustin would vote for him and I was not sure about Zach.

I also was wishing they would have made it more then an hour. I would have liked for them to show more about the evicted house guests especially with the Jury. I would have also liked to hear more of the questions. That where asked. I think Danielle said on BB After Dark that it took like two hours and they edited it down to less then five. I also have to agree that Amber was not right asking that question it was rude. I thought the other jury memebers had great reactions to that they looked like they couldn't believe she asked that.

I also thought Danielle was quite tacky when she threw her tantrum about Dick's speech. Oh well, hopefully she will grow up one day.
Eric told Jessica that everything they shared was true but what about the kiss and the woobie?? Those were AP tasks too... Guess she'll find out when she watches.........

I have to agree with you on what you said about Danielle she seems to get very mad from very little. Just watching her with Dick she gets mad at him over nothing most of the time.

As far as Eric and Jessica I really do doubt he will move to be with Jessica. I don't see that happening. This is also part of the reason I wish the show would have been longer. I really wish they would have showed Eric giving Jessica the "woobie" that she said she brought to the house I think that would have been funny. As far as the kiss goes Eric did kiss her before he got the task from America. Actually the kiss he gave her before his task was better then the one he gave her for his task :D

Ian
09-20-2007, 07:34 AM
I finally watched On Demand last night and I was very happy with the result. A few weeks back I would have said I wanted Daniele to win, but ED really stepped it up at the end when it counted most.

I was not happy that Julie didn't tell the others that Eric won 40 thousand dollars. I wonder if the producers told her not to mention it, because the other contestants would not be happy.I agree totally. I thought that was weak and a real cop-out. I hated that twist from the word go and I thought it was pretty gutless that they left such a big part of it out. They didn't even mention that he got paid for it at all, let alone how much he made!

It was kind of funny when ED realized that Eric influenced the game so much and it was not ED's power plays that saved him against Dustin.I know, I thought that was kinda funny too. The look on his face when he said, "Gee and I thought it was my great game play that saved me!" was priceless.

I also hated her question to Daniele about her boyfriend. I thought it was uncalled for.Yeah, that was completely ridiculous. She's such a bitter, messed up woman. I seriously hope, for her poor daughter's sake, that she gets some help as a result of being on this show.

I also thought Danielle was quite tacky when she threw her tantrum about Dick's speech. Oh well, hopefully she will grow up one day.I know, right??? That was the moment when I finally decided that I wanted ED to win. She really was rude to him ... after all he did for her throughout that game and how hard he played at the end, suffering through that HoH challenge in the "rain" for all that time (a lot longer than she did, I might add!) ... I thought that was ridiculous.

She really has a lot to learn about being an adult. As much as I admired her as a competitor in the game, I really don't like her much at all.

I'm sad it's over. I love watching this show, guilty pleasure that it is. It also always reminds me that summer is over when this show goes off the air. :(

2Epcot
09-20-2007, 07:59 AM
I really wish they would have showed Eric giving Jessica the "woobie" that she said she brought to the house I think that would have been funny. As far as the kiss goes Eric did kiss her before he got the task from America. Actually the kiss he gave her before his task was better then the one he gave her for his task :D

In addition to not telling that Eric got money, I also thought it was weak on the producer's part, not to show that giving Jessica the woobie was one of Eric's tasks, as well as having to kiss her (even though he did kiss her before the task). I guess they were afraid to hurt Jessica's feelings on the live show. For the viewing public, this is what we've watched all season to see. I agree with Ian that all of this was gutless on the show's part.

ChipnDaleGal
09-20-2007, 08:38 AM
I am happy with the way things turned out. They were definitely my two favorite people in the house. I still feel like we need to cut Dani some slack. Can you imagine going into that stressful situation? Just the Big Brother thing alone would be hard. No privacy, no one you are comfortable with, spending a week on slop, trying to figure out if you are being targeted or played this week? And then on top of that you get the surprise of your estranged father walking down the stairs? I think she did remarkably well, given the situation and her age. Yes, she had some whiney moments, but there was no place for her to go to have a private meltdown. She was working through some serious family stuff right there with everyone watching. I really like Dick, but I can believe that he wasn't exactly the kind of dad that his kids needed when they were growing up. He was young himself. I know I have a enough issues with my sister that I wouldn't want to be trapped in such a closed environment on national TV, much less if those issues were with a parent.

I just hope that both of them they can look at this as a fresh start and have a closer relationship. I think they both want that now and that is nice.

Melanie
09-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Oh yeah Donna, I can't even imagine being trapped in there with my dad for an entire summer. I can definitely relate with Dani in that. Nightmare! :blowup:

But, I did watch "The Early Show" and Dick admitted that it wasn't a huge suprise to them that they were both cast on the show. They ran into each other at the auditions, and then Dick sent a text message to Dani that their relationship was probably going to be played out before America. Dani apparently ignored the text.

Carol
09-20-2007, 08:57 AM
I agree, Donna. My oldest is the same age as Dani - so I think of her as 'just a kid'. Lots of life lessons to learn.

Here we go again...
09-20-2007, 09:31 AM
In addition to not telling that Eric got money, I also thought it was weak on the producer's part, not to show that giving Jessica the woobie was one of Eric's tasks, as well as having to kiss her (even though he did kiss her before the task). I guess they were afraid to hurt Jessica's feelings on the live show. For the viewing public, this is what we've watched all season to see. I agree with Ian that all of this was gutless on the show's part.

Are you sure about the Jessica things? I think I remember that the "who do you want Eric to start a relationship with" was way before he kissed her. He was barely speaking to her at that time.
The "Which house guest fdo you want Eric to Kiss" challenge came along after they were a couple.
I think Jessica is going to feel a little played after she sees the show.

So......
When does Big Brother start again????????

Ian
09-20-2007, 10:19 AM
I think Jessica is going to feel a little played after she sees the show.I watched her reactions closely on the finale and it was tough to gauge. At first, I thought she was giving Eric the cold shoulder, but then she sort of turned and gave him a big smile and they were amicably chatting and stuff.

I'd be very curious to see what her final opinion is, but we'll probably never know.

So......
When does Big Brother start again????????I don't know, but Survivor China starts tonight!! Hope I get home from Back to School night early.

pixiesmimi
09-20-2007, 11:03 AM
I also wondered why they didn't tell everyone about Eric winning the money but that might have been just too much shock for everyone. I think he deserves to be compensated in some way because of him not getting to play his own game and having to put up with everything that he was told to do. If he had been playing his own game, he might have been able to win the money. I think some voters just voted for him to do something that they thought might get him voted out or in trouble with the other players. I'm sure they will find out when they watch the tape because the first ones voted out had watched the tape and already knew.

I also thought ED looked a little shocked when he found out he could have gone home instead of Dustin if it hadn't been for Eric being told to vote for Dustin. Maybe that took him down a notch. I thought Danielle should have won between the two. It doesn't really matter because you know ED will give her some of the money.

If ED and Dani had seen each other at the auditions and he had told her that about seeing her in the house, that means the other partners might have seen each other and had a hint. That would make it anticlimactic when it was revealed. They should have kept the two auditions separate.

2Epcot
09-20-2007, 01:24 PM
Are you sure about the Jessica things? I think I remember that the "who do you want Eric to start a relationship with" was way before he kissed her. He was barely speaking to her at that time.
The "Which house guest do you want Eric to Kiss" challenge came along after they were a couple.
I think Jessica is going to feel a little played after she sees the show.

So......
When does Big Brother start again????????

Eric and Jessica had been pretty close through most of the show. I think people voted for them because they could see them getting close online. Eric kissed Jessica just before he got the request from Big Brother about who he should kiss, so he actually beat them to it.

Like American Idol, Big Brother is on only once a year, so the next show would be sometime in July of 2008, usually starting right after the 4th of July holiday.