PDA

View Full Version : 'Ohana Dessert

madhatterrules
05-21-2007, 05:03 PM
Does anyone know if they offer any other option for dessert than the banana bread pudding? My family has an ADR for their in August but we all hate banana & bread pudding!:lei:

dizneyfreek
05-21-2007, 05:08 PM
I'm sorry to here you guys don't like bread pudding. The bread pudding there is AWESOME!!! The best i've ever had! Send me your portion:thumbsup:
I don't think they offer anything else for dessert. Thats all they brought to our table. You can eat the vanilla ice cream off the top though!

SBETigg
05-21-2007, 05:13 PM
a) People who hate bread pudding for some reason still seem to love the 'Ohana dessert. It's not really quite like any bread puddings I've had.

b) I believe the banana is in the sauce served separately, so you can avoid it.

It's so delicious that it would be a shame not to give it a try before writing it off. But you can order other desserts at extra cost.

moe513
05-21-2007, 05:37 PM
Last Aug we ask for some pineapple and got it.

Disney Doll
05-21-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm one of those people who doesn't normally like bread pudding, but gobbled up the dessert from Ohana. I don't think anything else is offered, but you could always try making a special request. The bread pudding is served with ice cream and and banana sauce. The ice cream with banana sauce could be a delicious dessert on its own.

Christine
05-21-2007, 06:34 PM
I agree with the above posters....I hate banana ANYTHING just about, but I gobbled that down at Ohana, AND I could eat my body weight worth of Tonga Toast at Kona.

Belle's Mom
05-21-2007, 07:54 PM
For whatever reason, the bread pudding at 'Ohana, I like. I hate bananas and bread pudding *usually* and I actually enjoyed it there. Not sure of the reasoning behind that, but true nonetheless!!:thumbsup:

prttynpnk
05-22-2007, 07:09 AM
For whatever reason, the bread pudding at 'Ohana, I like. I hate bananas and bread pudding *usually* and I actually enjoyed it there. Not sure of the reasoning behind that, but true nonetheless!!:thumbsup:
It's true! It's like enchanted bread pudding or something. My sweetie swears he will gag if a banana has been within 40 feet of the kitchen and he loved it too.
That was disapointing- I thought I'd get it all to myself.

big blue and hairy
05-22-2007, 07:24 AM
I don't care for bread pudding, I asked for just vanilla ice cream. No prob...

:sulley:

pox24
05-22-2007, 07:27 AM
They gave us no other option in March. I thought the old menu was better. That fresh white sweet pineapple was something else.