PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Specials !!!! Just Released

disneyfan328
05-21-2007, 02:46 PM
Wanted to let you all know that it appears that Southwest has released some discount fares for September. Not sure from or to what all cities, but we got an awesome deal for this far out from Pittsburgh to Orl!!! Great flight times, and non stop!!!! I was thinking we would be waiting around until July to get a good deal, but there it was early this afternoon. Check it out today, who knows how long it will be there. Now that this stress is out of the way I am :cloud9: I am so happy I could just skip out of work for the rest of the day!!! I wish. Now just the fun planning left. :mickey: Bring on those Mickey ears!!!! I am soooo ready to go!!

sleepingbooty
05-21-2007, 04:33 PM
Yay!!! I just booked my airfare on Southwest today as well. I've been checking multiple times a day waiting for the particular flights I wanted to go down. We're going at the end of September out of St.Louis for $79 each way. This morning it was still at $174 each way, so I'm so glad I checked again after lunch!:cloud9:

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 05:00 PM
Thanks for the tip!! :thumbsup:

crazeedizneefinatic
05-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks so much for posting! I have been waiting! We purchased our tickets a few weeks ago for $120 for the way down, we wanted a particular NS flight and were afraid it would sell out. We were waiting for cheapter return flights. I remember last year it was not till July we got the good price. We used our credit to purchase return flights, only cost us $33 out of pocket for 4 people today to book our flight home. YEAH! GO SOUTHWEST! Can't beat $59 dollar airfare! Maybe since they had cheap flights this early they will DING me in July for cheaper flights! Okay, wishful thinking, I know. I am so ready to go now.:mickey:

kakn7294
05-21-2007, 08:04 PM
Thanks! I just got my return flight for $59 each! I've been waiting for just this moment!

RPHX2NC
05-21-2007, 08:24 PM
$59 each way from Rdu. That's less than $700 for our family of 5 and hard to find direct flights from Rdu. We leave early departing day and return late return day. Perfect! :thumbsup:

disneyfan328
05-21-2007, 08:40 PM
:congrats: I am so glad that you were all able to get in on this!!! :grouphug: I have been waiting and watching as has my DH - god bless him. He actually found this before me!!! I had checked this morning and it was still 120 each way from Pgh to ORL. Sometime after that it went down to 59.00 each way. I couldn't believe it myself. I almost booked the way down last week and planned on using the credit to book the return if the prices came down. I am soooo glad I waited just a little longer. I agree. Family of five - flying out early am and back late evening on Non stop flights for less than $700 unbelievable. :plane: I am so happy I can't stop smiling. come on September. Great deal on airfare, and Free dining :eat: : - What else could a Disney lover ask for???? :woohoo:

dance: :minnie:

Cinderelley
05-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Ours are still at $179 each way. :( I'm hoping they'll come down low enough that I can convince DH to bring the kids down for Nights of Joy while I'm down there.

Crow
05-21-2007, 10:28 PM
thanks checkin now....but doesnt look like much diff for me from Philly. esp returning on weekend

lilmattie13
05-21-2007, 10:55 PM
I just checked but ours is still at $99 one way.

We are travelling from Providence, RI, has anyone ever seen it any cheaper than that?

We are going second week of Sept.

Thanks so much and congrats :party: to those who got really good fares.

TikiGoddess
05-22-2007, 07:55 AM
Lilmattie,

I have seen lower fares from Providence to MCO --- not for Sept yet but definitely for May and June. I have Providence on my list of Ding airports and have seen quite a few offers, like $49-59 o/w.

Here's hoping for a Ding! for you!
TikiG

lilmattie13
05-22-2007, 08:53 AM
Just checked this morning, no change.

I will keep looking now though, now that people have given me hope lol

scootch713
05-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Airtran followed them.. they have $59 from Pit to MCO too....

Jen66
05-23-2007, 04:47 PM
I got them yesterday! Family of 4 from PIT to MCO for about $550! I was so glad to get them that I added another night to our trip and a day to our park hoppers (we have the 7:45am out of PIT on Sun, July ) So I negated our savings but I get an extra day and night at WDW!!!:mickey: