PDA

View Full Version : In the parks, who has the best ice cream?

disneydoug
05-21-2007, 11:43 AM
My wife wants to know this.

Thanks in advance, Doug

celebrationasheley
05-21-2007, 12:17 PM
:mickey: Soft serve. Mrs. Potts next to Winnie the pooh ride in fantasyland. Or soft serve next to the Merchant of Venus. YUM!

Or you could go with the Dole whip station in Frontierland they have swirl pineapple and vanilla soft serve. YUM!

Or there is always the main street cone shop. Long line, best time to go is during the parades.:mickey:

Meteora
05-21-2007, 02:11 PM
My father loves, loves, loves the Mickey bars--he looks forward all year to having one. He claims there's something special about them, and he knows his ice cream.

If you're willing to head out of the parks a bit, Ghirardelli in DTD is very good and creative. I'm a big fan of most of their sundaes.

T-Belle
05-21-2007, 05:08 PM
I know this isn't in the parks , but my DS won't leave WDW until he has a hot fudge brownie sundae:tasty: from Ghirardelli's in DTD.

Tygger7
05-21-2007, 05:15 PM
I realize this isn't in any of the parks, but after seeing the "Kitchen Sink Sundae" at the Beaches 'n Cream Soda shop (on a show on the Travel Channel), I'm convinced that there isn't a more magnificent ice cream conncoction on the planet. Let's just say that my first stop on our next trip will be to get a Kitchen Sink Sundae...I've been dreaming about it for over a year now.:cloud9:

DNS
05-21-2007, 05:31 PM
My favorite is the pineapple Dole whip ice cream at MK in Adventureland. I had it once there and twice at the Polynesian resort this last trip. :blush:

llamaface
05-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Mrs. Potts in the MK!! :thumbsup:

Christine
05-21-2007, 06:32 PM
The Ice Cream Parlor on Main Street USA is a must! Ummmm....fresh made waffle cones!

pook@wdw
05-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Butter Pecan in a chocolate-dipped waffle cone @ the Plaza on Main St! YUMMMMMMY!!:cloud9:

mrsgaribaldi
05-21-2007, 07:30 PM
:mickey: Soft serve. Mrs. Potts next to Winnie the pooh ride in fantasyland.
:mickey:

I agree 100% :thumbsup:

They also have a hot fudge sundae with whipped cream at the Refreshment Outpost in World Showcase.:thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's near where they have the drums in WS.

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 11:36 PM
My heart belongs to the Mickey Bars...:bar: :bar: :bar:

tplmarc
05-22-2007, 02:52 AM
I realize this isn't in any of the parks, but after seeing the "Kitchen Sink Sundae" at the Beaches 'n Cream Soda shop (on a show on the Travel Channel), I'm convinced that there isn't a more magnificent ice cream conncoction on the planet. Let's just say that my first stop on our next trip will be to get a Kitchen Sink Sundae...I've been dreaming about it for over a year now.:cloud9:

Make sure you read the flavors before you order that beast i got it with a couple friends and alot of the stuff in there i hated like mint chocolate chip and bananas! If you like all that stuff have at it!

2 Ice Cream stops. Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich, DOLE WHIP!

Stickey
05-22-2007, 11:54 AM
My favorite is the premium Mickey bar.

:bar: :bar: