PDA

View Full Version : Spend the afternnon at Pop?

septembergirl
05-20-2007, 10:37 PM
Will my kids (DS14, DS12, DD9, DD3) get bored spending an afternoon at Pop?

snifflesmcg
05-21-2007, 01:18 AM
I guess it depends on your kids. POP offers several pools, all themed differently, an arcade and a playground. There is also a food court and a shop to buy souvineers. I'm sure with all that, they would have a good time at the resort all afternoon.:swim:

crazypoohbear
05-21-2007, 08:34 AM
Between the pools and the arcades they should be occupied for a few hours.
Also, in the lobby is (WAS)? a great caricature artist. last year I had my DS's done and it turned out great. Even just watching him is entertaining.

vamaggie
05-21-2007, 08:56 AM
Never been to Pop but unless your kids get bored if they are not being "entertained" I would think there was enough to keep them busy if they wanted to be busy and give them time to "chill" if they want/need to. My kids (DS10 & DD4) love to hang at the resorts for a while each trip.

mmwonka
05-21-2007, 10:15 AM
We were there with (2) 8 years olds, a 7 year old and a 3 year old and they loved hanging out at POP. As previously mentioned, the pools alone were enough to entertain them.

MsMin
05-21-2007, 10:19 AM
I think there is enough there to entertain everyone for an afternoon. My kids are much older but loved to run around exploring and taking pictures of the ICONS around the resort and walking across the bridge and the shopping. We didn't swim b/c it was Dec. but the pools are great.

Pop Centurion
05-21-2007, 11:24 AM
I agree. Just walking around the resort to see the different buildings icon's & theming will easily take up an hour. They will really like the Hippy Dippy Pool as most kids do and don't want to get out. Then a trip to the food court for a bite to eat followed by the arcade should just about eat up an entire afternoon. Like mentioned above, there's usually Caricature artists usually around as well as hair braiders.