PDA

View Full Version : family suites

dolewhiplovers
05-20-2007, 08:14 PM
130 days to do! We are traveling down in September and have reservations at a suite at All Star Music. Has anyone stayed in the suites? I am wondering how comfortable the sofa bed and other pull-out beds are. We are a party of 6. Three adults, 2 college students (adults) and an 8 year old. Does anyone have any photos to share? Or know of any websites that actually have some current photos of the suites? Thanks for the help.

Marty

TiggerRPh
05-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Even though they say they sleep six...I think that might be pushing it a bit. 4 of the 6 will be in one room. The beds are...a queen bed, a queen sleeper sofa and two pull-out chairs. Personally, I think with your group and the ages, you might be better off with two connecting rooms.

I've never stayed there, but I imagine the sleeper sofa is pretty standard and probably is adequate.

Pirate Granny
05-20-2007, 08:55 PM
While we were there, the Mousekeepers were cleaning a Family Suite, so I asked to see...The biggest plus is two bathrooms and a kitchen area if you want to cook your own food or if you have babies that you need to warm food...The living room would have to sleep four with the couch and two sleep chairs, although there is their own full bath...the bedroom is connected by a door in the middle of the room, (not by the entrance door, so you would have to walk through the living area to get to the bedroom). It is cheaper to get two adjoining (not sure if they are plentiful at the value resorts) than one family suite...so...the biggest factor is the kitchen area...We were considering for our Sept trip, except we opted for four rooms, rather than two suites...more room, privacy and cheaper...If I had three or four children under ten...it would be perfect, but not for mostly adults and a few babies...
Enjoy your trip and let us know what you decided.
:pirate: