PDA

View Full Version : Need "Pro" help for Memorial Day

Bruegge
05-20-2007, 06:39 PM
Gonna be at disney from the 26th thru the 31st. I've read that Memorial day (that day ..Monday the 28th) at Magic Kingdom "crowd wise" should be avoided at all cost.. Epcot is out because Tuesday the 29th we have ressies at Chef's and plan to spend allday there. (again a short visit trying to maximize fun .. Minimize crowds)

I've also read that if you want to minimize crowds.. Use Am Emh and avoid "that" park later in the day. Pm emh I've read gets crazy from early afternoon but is "OK" very late..

So May 28th's EMH is Am at MGM and Pm at AK which park would you pick for least crowds?

We have family coming to breakfast at the hotel so ... a real early start is out. Grrrr

Oh, btw I've got DD's 8,3 in tow

HELP from all you PRO's

(You didn't think this was gonna be an easy one HUH!!! lol)

As always......Thanks in advance.....

Scott

Beast_fanatic
05-20-2007, 08:55 PM
I think I'd go with Animal Kingdom.

Sharon1026
05-20-2007, 08:59 PM
Well, you've picked a very busy weekend to go to Disney....

I would do Ak in the am. You can get thru most of the park by 1 or 2 pm, and go elsewhere, as long as you don't mind skipping the jungle parade.

Other than that, it sound like you have some restraints with your times, so you'll just have to go with the flow!

tlhewitt52
05-21-2007, 06:57 AM
We were there last Memorioal Day and to tell you the truth I would avoid AK!! We went there and it was packed even though this is the biggest park we had to squeeze through the walways and fight the crowds. We never found MK to be that bad but I think because there is alot more walking room at MGM you should go there. Just remember to use your fastpasses to their potential and no matter where you go you should be okay!!!