PDA

View Full Version : Getting to Wide World of Sports Complex

05-20-2007, 02:53 PM
Does anybody know if you can get to Disneys Wide World of Sports Complex via the Disney Transportation?.

We want to do some shopping at the Sports store in June but are not travelling by car.

If you can't get there via the Disney transportation does anybody have any recommendations?.

Many Thanks

Tick-Tock
05-20-2007, 04:16 PM
I think that Disney transport doesn't go to WWS. Since you won't have a car, maybe a taxi?

lindique
05-20-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm not positive, but I seem to remember that you can take Disney transport to the Sports complex. I think you have to go to one of the parks (maybe the Studios??) and transfer to another bus. I'm sure someone will be along shortly who knows the answer for sure.:baseball: :basket: :golf: :soccer:

BTW, there is also a large Disney sports store at the shopping complex at Downtown Disney. Perhaps they will have what you want as well? That's accessible from any hotel.

WDWdriver
05-20-2007, 07:37 PM
There is a Disney bus that runs to the sports complex from Disney MGM Studios throughout the day.

Mickey Loves Golf
05-20-2007, 09:19 PM
There is a Disney bus that runs to the sports complex from Disney MGM Studios throughout the day.

Yep...the bus for the Sports Complex picks up in the charter bus lot at MGM. C-11 to be exact...

Are you a fellow "barney" WDWdriver?????