PDA

View Full Version : plans ok or to much

jmgall
05-19-2007, 06:46 PM
Would like some input please. Mine and my DH first trip ever to WDW, I have finalized all my ADR's and shows. I ant to allow plenty of time to see but also to relax. The trip is at the end of September, no free dining.
Arrive Friday morning, hang out at pool, take a nap and do MNSSHP
Sat. Chef Mickeys breakfast, Boma Dinner free day
Sun. Sunrise Safari and California Grill, do AK
Mon. Le Celliers, do Epcot
Tues. Spirit of Alohoa Dinner show, do MK
Wed. Liberty Tree Tavern, free day
Thurs. Coral reef, do Epcot
Fri. Brown Derby with Fantasmic, do MGM
Sat. Boma breakfast, San Angel Inn restaurant, free day and last day
On the free days plan on doing a water park maybe, checking out rsorts or goingback to do something we really liked.
Do you think we planned ok or over planned.:mickey:

SBETigg
05-19-2007, 07:01 PM
It's a good plan- not too busy and with time to see other things. I think you're not quite getting in enough park time for my taste, so I would put the free days to use with that. We need two days for MK, two days for Epcot, one for MGM and one for AK and then we like to redo so we fit in more visits to all the parks. But you will have time to see and do a great deal of all parks and the water parks are well worth some time as well.

It looks like a plan that will allow you to work through WDW at a relaxed pace and accomplish quite a lot. Plus, good restaurant choices. Kudos!

merlinmagic4
05-19-2007, 08:28 PM
I like your plan! It's good to have free days because it really leaves you open to do whatever you feel like! We love Typhoon Lagoon, it's fun to see the resorts, and you will find you want to visit some parks again! Good plan :) Now keep reading Intercot for great tips on how to maximize your park time :thumbsup:

5fromabove
05-19-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi, just one question I had in looking at your itinerary. I'm assuming you have multi-day passes/park hoppers? For example, on the day you say you are eating at Liberty Tree Tavern, you also say it's a free day. You'll need a pass to get into the MK to eat at LTT...so if you go somewhere else for the day, you'll need the park hopper. I'm sure you've already covered this...but wanted to be sure you knew this. Looks great...have a fun trip. We'll be there at the end of Sept, early Oct too :) :mickey:

tinksmom02
05-19-2007, 09:39 PM
I think you have a good plan. You have a general idea of where you want to be and when, and you've left some free time, too. Your free days could be spent at a park you want to revisit (assuming you have enough park tickets/park hopper, etc.), and you've got ADR's so I think you're all set!

snifflesmcg
05-19-2007, 09:47 PM
I think that your plans are perfect! That is what my plans look like. :thumbsup:

prttynpnk
05-20-2007, 08:29 AM
I think you have a great balance of scheduled and freetime. I think I could vacation with you! :mickey:

merlinmagic4
05-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Hi, just one question I had in looking at your itinerary. I'm assuming you have multi-day passes/park hoppers? For example, on the day you say you are eating at Liberty Tree Tavern, you also say it's a free day. You'll need a pass to get into the MK to eat at LTT...so if you go somewhere else for the day, you'll need the park hopper. I'm sure you've already covered this...but wanted to be sure you knew this. Looks great...have a fun trip. We'll be there at the end of Sept, early Oct too :) :mickey:

Good point! You might want to consider switching your Spirit of Aloha dinner (at a resort, right?) with Liberty Tree Tavern so you don't HAVE to use a day to enter Magic Kingdom if you don't want to!

Kairi_7378
05-20-2007, 10:01 AM
:number1: Love the plan! You'll find plenty of things to fill up those free days. If you are staying on property, you might like a day just to enjoy your resort. Have a great trip!

sainter
05-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Seems pretty good except I too was wondering if you realized that Liberty Tree is inside MK and San Angel is inside Epcot so would require you to use a park admission each of these days to do this.

Have a GREAT MAGICAL trip!!

HndrdPrcnt
05-21-2007, 07:12 PM
Sounds like a good plan to me! Enjoy!!