PDA

View Full Version : Pleasure Island crowds

mickeys_princess
05-18-2007, 05:19 PM
I know the clubs in PI probably stay busy on weekends, but what about like on weeknights? Is there still a good size crowd, or are the clubs pretty empty?

Dorito2000
05-27-2007, 02:03 AM
PI can get pretty crowded or completely dead on any random night of the week. Thursdays are usually very busy anywhere you go on PI. The clubs also have varying levels of capacity depending on the night. Comedy is always full, get in line nice and early, MOTiON gets busy after 9:30, Mannequins depends on the night, Beach Club tends to differ depending on whom is playing on any particular night. I've seen 8-Trax get packed on just about any night of the week, especially as it gets later into the evening.

jkj1224
05-27-2007, 08:19 PM
There isn't really a certain night of the week that PI is busy, it depends on the club and if they have any live entertainment planned. Like the above post mentions, Thursday tends to be a bit busier as that is the night the locals go. :D

iceicebritney
06-05-2007, 10:19 PM
pleasure island never really gets busy. there is one wk nite that all the cast members meet up and head out - i think it used to be wednesday, but you can find out on here im sure what nite it is now. manniquins is really the only club that actually gets busy.