PDA

View Full Version : all star movies question

thejens
05-18-2007, 04:44 PM
In just 7 days we will be pulling up to the All Star Movies resort to stay for just one day. We will probably not arrive until 6 or 7:00 p.m. and have to check in and hustle over to Wilderness Lodge for dinner at Whispering Canyons by 8:00 p.m. Worst case scenario we will have to go directly to WC. (hardly a worst case scenarios, actually!) We hope to catch the Electric Water Pageant after dinner. We will move to the Beach Club Resort the next day and head to Epcot. My question is this: is there anything we should do or enjoy at ASM before heading to Beach Club/Epcot in the morning? We are only staying there to save money for one night and to check out the value resorts for future reference. I figure we'll walk around and check out the theming, but otherwise it seems we should just head for the Parks the next morning as soon as I can rally the troops, two boys ages 3 and 9. Any thoughts on my plan?

Tygger7
05-18-2007, 04:49 PM
We did the same thing last year...got in early evening and just stayed at All Star Music the first night, then headed to the Wilderness Lodge. I think you've got a good plan....we walked through all 3 value resorts and went to Downtown Disney that evening. Plenty to see around the value resorts...the pools, shops, ect. are neat, and it's fun to "soak in" the theming of all the value resorts. You get spoiled at the more expensive resorts, but the value resorts really impressed me for what you get for the money.:mickey:

dinahvixen
05-18-2007, 05:56 PM
The theming is pretty obvious from anywhere you stand once you get through the lobby - there's not much subtlety, so you won't miss anything even if you're forced to do a quick run through. All the icons are large enough to see with very little footwork.