PDA

View Full Version : Spirit of Aloha

Zippy_D_DooDah
05-18-2007, 11:14 AM
I just finished reading the posts I found in the search, but what I was wanting to know is this: would the show and dinner be ok for an almost 4 year old and 2 year old? We were trying to plan something different for our next trip. In all the years that my family has been going to WDW, we have never done the Luah or the new Spirit show. I just want to make sure this is something my DD's would enjoy before I make my ADR. Also, does it really matter where you sit? I noticed that there are different areas of seating. Thanks for your help.

stitchcousin
05-18-2007, 11:59 AM
Hello!! My family went to the Luau in 2003 (sons ages were 5 and 7) and we all liked it very much. They really liked watching the show. At that time, we were able to reserve two years in advance, so I had front table seats in front of the stage. From what I can recall, there are some tables that are raised up a little in the back, but obviously, the majority of the tables are the same height from the floor. I remember people standing up behind us to see some of the show at times. We were one of the lucky ones that had great views. Most of the show is on a stage, so that helps because the stage is higher than the tables though. But the closer you are to the "front" the better the view.