PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella in Norway

germanhc
05-18-2007, 11:02 AM
Just got back fromn our annual trip to WDW last week and I want to report an unusual surprise. Cinderella and Mary Poppins showed up to breakfast in Norway instead of Mulan and Jasmine whom we saw the last time we had breakfast there. Kids loved it but we were going to meet them elsewhere.

Bruegge
05-18-2007, 01:18 PM
While it is cool Cindy was there....

from what I've read and heard it's not that often.

I booked CRT just because DD3 needs to meet Cindy... (under pain of death from DW)

However it would be great to see her at both places... CRT and Princess Breakfast are on the First and last day of our vacation.

Scott

vamaggie
05-18-2007, 03:34 PM
What a nice surprise for you!! I guess that's why they say "characters subject to change". I hope no one was a Jasmine or Mulan fan and was disappointed.

tinksmom02
05-18-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm glad that you got to meet Cindy, but I have a little rant...

The breakfast in Norway is called "Princess Storybook Breakfast." I made sure of it before we booked for our next trip, so DD would have the oppportunity to perhaps meet some of the princesses she hadn't seen last time. I even double-checked it on InfoCentral before I posted this.

Mary Poppins is not a princess!

Our past trip I specifically booked breakfast at 1900 so DD and my mom could meet Mary Poppins.

Two days later we're at CRT and who's there? Mary Poppins! (Everywhere we went that trip, she was right there, it was almost like she was stalking us LOL)

Don't get me wrong, we are a family of Mary Poppins fans! I was just expecting more princesses at CRT. OK, so I was reminded that CRT is a "storybook" breakfast. The Norway breakfast is a princess breakfast, and while I'm sure DD wouldn't mind meeting Mary (again), I would like to have princesses at the princess breakfast.

Just my :twocents: :blush:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
05-18-2007, 10:59 PM
We have seen Cinderella there for dinner the past two years. :thumbsup:

TiggerRPh
05-18-2007, 11:43 PM
Wow....congratulations! We have never seen Cinderella there in all the years we've gone there.

Belle--86
05-19-2007, 12:56 AM
On our trip last year Cinderella was there for lunch. This was so cool--however no Snowwhite wasn,t so we had a dissapointed Littie Prncess.