PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic -- Timing

MNMS
05-18-2007, 10:39 AM
We're planning to go to the Fantasmic show (only one at 7:00 pm) on Tuesday, November 13, 2007.

How crowded do you think it will be? How far in advance woudl you show up? Is the Fantasmic Dinner package really necessary?

If we didn't get the package, what is the latest time you would make reservations at Mama Melroes' for?

Thanks.

TIGGER17179
05-18-2007, 10:45 AM
I haven't been in November but went in September and it wasn't crowded. If you were going in the summer June-July or August I would say get there early like an hour earlier or get the package. There really is no bad seat there and there is a lot of seating.

brad192
05-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Last time I was at WDW was my first time attending Fantasmic! After hearing how crowded the show was, and how early & fast it filled up, I arrived about 90 minutes before showtime. I could've cut that time in half. The theater was about 1/3 filled when I arrived, and didn't really start to fill up until about 45 minutes before the show. I wouldn't arrive much later than that though, as it REALLY filled fast after that.

Lynn J Mc
05-18-2007, 02:59 PM
We always do the package. You have to eat anyway and the one time we didn't we missed the first show and had to wait for the second one. It is just easier.

FenwayGirl
05-18-2007, 07:11 PM
We always do the package too. It is nice not to stand in line...and like another poster just said...you have to eat!

TiggerRPh
05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
You're likely to find a seat without a problem but your choice of seats may not be the best. Since it's the only show, it could still be rather crowded. I would arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the show.

jpH/keD
05-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Very good info! Thanks! We will be there the following Tuesday, Nov 20th and have planned on the Mama Melrose package as well! :thumbsup: Here is my question: How long does it take to walk(or run) from MM all the way to the Fantasmic theatre? It looks like these two are very far apart... Is it my imagination or is there a location mid-park where you can enter for PS ressies? Seems like I remember this location starting w/ a guy's name? :confused: