PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY! Class of 2007...

MickeysGirl
05-18-2007, 07:04 AM
Good Morning everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

Well, I'm sure it's happening in areas all over, but we sure have been noticing a lot of High School Graduations this past week. Little Nigel got to attend one last night, and Nigel saw the local High School having theirs on his way home last night. So ends familiar surroundings for so many and bright, anything-could-happen futures for what is to come.

I thought today might be a great day to wish all of our graduates well, whether you're 5, 13, 18 or 20-something, and raise a glass to whatever lies ahead. :cheers:

So please join me in today's...

INTERCOT's Official Class of 2007
:grad: Graduation Party!!:grad:

Happy Friday everyone!

Specialty Drink of the Day: :beer: Graduation Party
... with lemonade for the kids and an open bar as always ...
:wine: :papple: :marg:

A special toast to all of our graduates. May you all have the most promising of futures and may you always be lead on the path that you belong. :cheers: Good luck!

For those interested....

GRADUATION PARTY

1 shot Amaretto
7 oz. Lemonade

Put lemonade in Highball glass, add ice.....pour in Amaretto. Drink through a straw!

pogo
05-18-2007, 07:13 AM
HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE !

and

:congrats:

to all the Grad's out there.
Party safe and enjoy the rest of your life !
I'll stick to coffe this morning but I'll be back after a few meetings this morning and I'm sure I'll be ready to try one of your drinks. :D

Jeri Lynn
05-18-2007, 07:29 AM
Happy Friday everyone! My second daughter will be graduating from HS on 6/1. Two down, two to go!!

:beer:

JanetMegan
05-18-2007, 08:28 AM
I think I'll skip that graduation drink but I'll take a big :marg: please! Happy Friday everyone! I brought little pigs in a blanket!

ElenitaB
05-18-2007, 09:33 AM
Congrats to all the grads! "Oh, the places you'll go." :thumbsup:

I'll skip on today's cocktail. Can I just have some :coffee: instead? Janet, can I have a few of those pigs in a blanket for breakfast?

Have a great, Shrek-fantastic weekend everyone!

MsMin
05-18-2007, 09:48 AM
Happy Friday Everyone :grad:
I'll stick with my coffee too but I need two shots today b/c I missed last week, I went to Orange Beach. Today's family event
My youngest graduates from LSU :clappy: LSU has college graduations so we have two today my middle one's bf graduates in Architecture and Rachel graduates in Animal Science. Those of you may remember she messed up her app and couldn't apply to vet school so she will go on to work on an MS then apply. She is working at a vet this summer. Yes, mom is proud:blush: Seems like just yesterday we had pre-k graduation and her teacher did class predictions her a stuffed puppy and called her a vet. That really stuck. Party moves over here tomorrow at noon.
Congrats to all the other grads too...

disneydrmr
05-18-2007, 09:56 AM
Congrats to all the grads and the parents of the grads! :yay: :cheers: I brought some salami roll ups for the party! I'll skip on the drink and just have some peach tea please! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Mickey'sGirl
05-18-2007, 11:01 AM
Congratulations to all of the grads and parents of grads!

I'll take a drink, and a salami roll please. I brought some shrimp and sausage kebobs.... :tasty:

Nascfan
05-18-2007, 11:04 AM
Happy Friday everyone!

Congrats to all our grads out there!

pogo
05-18-2007, 12:13 PM
OK..... I'm ready now ! My day is off to a rocky start. :confused:

Please set me up a "Graduation Party". Yummy. :thumbsup:

Then I'll have a :marg: .......... and a ........ :beer: and...... another........ :marg:...... and another........ :beer:........ and a............ :faint:

OK....I think that's enough. I feel better now ! :D

ChipDale
05-18-2007, 12:35 PM
:beer: Happy Friday! :beer:

Jamie, I think I'll try one of those Graduation Party drinks, followed by a 6X :beer: chaser please! :D

Have a terrific weekend everybody! :party:

Figgyluv03
05-18-2007, 12:52 PM
Happy Friday! Although the weather's not that great here in Jersey, but it's awesome warm and sunny on Intercot!!!:party: Congrats to all the grads! Best of luck!!!!!

mtown71
05-18-2007, 01:55 PM
Happy Friday all!!!! Congrats to all grads!
I'll pass on the drink but I would love a hot chocolate to get the chill off of me. I brought a ton of cookies to share. All kinds of flavors!:)

BrerSchultzy
05-18-2007, 02:07 PM
Happy Friday, and MANY congrats to all the grads. Now...don't you DARE apply for my job!! :thedolls:

As for the drink, I'll just take one...tonight is my office's Cinco de Mayo party (don't ask), so it's :marg: :marg: :marg: tonight!

drummerboy
05-18-2007, 02:14 PM
Happy Friday and Congratulations to all the graduates and parents of graduates and brothers and sisters of graduates, etc.

We thought we were off the hook for graduation gifts this year, but we just got an announcement from the son of some old friends (last time we saw him, he was about four years old trying to open the back door of our car as we sped down the highway at 55 mph--no child safety locks on that car).

tinkwest
05-18-2007, 04:18 PM
Almost didn't make it. Forgot it was Friday because I'm working tomorrow, which is unusual for me. I'll have a :beer: today and a nacho chaser. Did anyone bring any nachos?? Guess I'll supply them - plenty of cheese please! :tasty:

Schools around here still have about another five weeks, but I'm sure all the graduates are feeling anxious for the year to end :fresh: and the next step to begin. :joy: Congratulations to all of you - kindergarten grads, high school grads, college grads, etc.!! :thumbsup:

SgtTigger
05-18-2007, 08:00 PM
Way to go Rachel............

Hope everyone has a great time..........

Happy Friday.................

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
05-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Happy Friday, everyone!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend -- drinks are on the way!

alpro2
05-18-2007, 09:48 PM
Am I too late for the party? Happy Friday and congrats to all the graduates! :beer:

Mr. Tom Morrow
05-18-2007, 10:29 PM
Happy Friday and Congratulations:thumbsup: